I will become a beast for you (TaengSica)

MOMENTS (OneShot)

Two news shocked fans of two k-pop groups:

Earlier this year, it became known that the leader of the group SNSD Kim Taeyeon and Baekhyun of EXO occur. The paparazzi shot the frame where they kissed in the girl’s car. At first everyone did not believe it, they were waiting for confirmation from the companies, and when they answered that it was true, they did not know how to behave. There was a lot of negativity about the couple, there were those who supported them, but the main support for the couple was their members from groups and their families.

Girls with all responsibility approached the defense of Taeyeon , they knew how and when to speak, to answer immodest questions, to divert the topic from a couple in love. They were always and everywhere on her side. And the very first to know that they were breaking up. Taeyeon then cried, the members hugged her , and poured out her soul, retelling the ill-fated day when Baekhyun decided to break off the relationship.

- Yesterday was our anniversary, three weeks together, he was so funny, he did everything to make me feel good with him. We went to the park near the hostel, fed the pigeons, he hugged my shoulders, and we kissed a couple of times. Be careful not to light up. I really was happy.

“Why did he decide to break up?” - reassuring her, Tiffany quietly asked, her head.

- He accompanied me home, we stood for a while near the entrance to the buildings, he suddenly began to say that he would have to leave for a concert tour in Japan. The time of performances will take a lot, almost a year and a half. And after returning, he will not have much time to devote to our meetings. “Maybe let's break up.”

- He stopped loving you? Did he just play with you? - indignant questions rained down from all sides.

- He just said that we are free to choose. He will not keep me if my feelings cool for him. And asked to let him go, and remain friends.

At the end of the year, an official answer came to the question: “ Did Taeyeon and Baekhyun split up or not ?” Yes, by mutual agreement they decided to end their relationship.

 

The last to eat a month

 

After the next concert festival, where all SM artists went , the girls returned to their house by car. The group manager drove the car, and as always, it glided smoothly along the road, and as always, the group members looked tiredly out the window, watching the passers-by walking along the sidewalks. Someone played on the mobile Internet, someone corresponded with friends on the chart , someone dozed, leaning his forehead against the cold glass of the window. Looking in the mirror that was in the cabin, the manager saw that only two girls were not doing anything, they were just looking at one point. Even from the driver's seat, he felt a kind of tense atmosphere among all the girls inside. He suggested that this was due to the situation of Taeyeon’s break with Baekhyun , but did not ask, deciding that the girls themselves would figure it out.

He was now bothered by another girl, sitting right behind Taeyeon , Jessica , not looking up, looked at the back of her friend's head, and her expression on her face was scary. A decisive and serious person, like Jessica , was solving an impossible task for himself. He began to notice that the girl acquired this facial expression when Taeyeon had a sad face or redness of her eyes after night. He even managed to hear how Jessica muttered under her breath: “ Yes, I will. It's time to end . " I did not understand what to finish, but I did not dare to ask.

The car stopped smoothly next to the hostel where all the girls lived, although 5 of them had their own apartments, but today the members decided to stay here for the night. Saying goodbye to the manager and getting their work schedule for tomorrow, they began to leave fat and cars one by one. The latter came out Jessica , she did not carefully raise her head and hurt her forehead against the edge of the door.

- Oh! It hurts - she whispered, but made it so quiet that Taeyeon , who was walking in front of her, did not hear her. - Today everything is decided.

What a mysterious girl - the manager thought to himself for the umpteenth time, inserting the keys into the ignition and driving away from the building.

Jessica slowly followed her friends to their house, where they lived for 8 years together. Shared a common house. Each of them had its own room, small but roomy enough for one person. Shared kitchen, bathroom, living room, where they liked to sit on a soft long sofa and watch TV, eating delicious food. During all this time, the girls learned about each other, understood the feelings and emotional state of the soul. They had an invisible rule - I am always on your side, just do not be silent.

The rule helped them survive in a show business environment where the only ones who love and understand them are their fans and their family. They should always keep the mask in front of the camera or camera lens. They should always know the gestures that said what can or cannot be said.

The rule that their leader violated, silent and herself experiencing a painful break with the guy. Usually at such moments, the girls hold on for a week, then ask for help. But not in the case of Taeyeon .

A month is enough, so Jessica decided to herself , considering a plan of attack. She came up with a fairly simple plan, to ask again, and to ask until she says. And today do not retreat, hold the offensive. Jessica was sure that the other girls would support her.

So, the X-minute began when Taeyeon opened the door and one by one the girls began to enter the house. Jessica was the last, she carefully closed the doors behind her, locked it, took off her shoes, put her shoes next to Sooyoung shoes , slipped on slippers and went into the living room. Taeyeon was about to go into the kitchen at this time to deliver food packages,SeoHyun and YoonA helped her by unloading and putting them in the refrigerator. Tiffany and Yuri went right into the room, they were in a hurry to change into home clothes. Hyoyeonand Sunny the TV and began to choose a program or movie.

Jessica leaned on the edge of the wall and watched how everything was harmonious and easy for her friends. She liked to watch such rare moments of peace and quiet. The homely atmosphere that she lacked while living in another house. Yes, she and 4 other members decided to move from the hostel and become independent.

It’s good that we finished today so late , Jessica thought delighted when they left the concert. They have not gathered for a long time, 8 of her closest friends.

- Sica , will you help or will you, silently watch? - the tired voice of Taeyeon penetrated her thoughts .

“I saw how your eyes met, and I saw that you nearly broke our whole performance,” Jessica simply said , without changing her position, but her look required to be explained.

“What are you talking about , Jessi ?” Tiffany asked, appearing behind her friend. She hugged her waist a little , putting her chin on her shoulder.

- Baekhyun and Taeyeon . Taengoo , maybe enough to hide and nurture its th pain most? You know our rule - say it and we will help. How long will you remain silent? - Jessica took a step to the kitchen table where Taeyeon was handing the packed YoonA carrots . Tiffany stepped aside, sat on the chair that stood in the middle. Sunny crouched beside her, laying her phone on the table.

I'm fine, there's nothing to worry about.” I already forgot everything - a friend shrugged, bowing her head and not looking at Jessi .

“Sunny and Tiffany hear perfectly every night how you forgot about him,” the girl snorted, approaching the leader. “They tell us everything, so everyone knows how you cry at night, how you listen to sad songs and keep silence almost all the time.”

Jessica is right, please share with us,” Sooyoung asked , once again trying to talk to her friend. “We are not strangers, Taeyeon .”

- I already told you that everything is fine with me. I really forgot about my feelings for him. I don’t think about him anymore - I stubbornly insisted on my Taeyeon , resolutely meeting the views of my members. - It was just a bad experience. And that look, just a friendly look, that's all. We have remained friends.

“Stop lying to us, Taeyeon !” - exclaimed Jessica , leaving the image of an ever-understanding friend. She abruptly took a step towards her, clasped her hands on her sides, squeezed them to the refrigerator , hung over her . - Stop lying that you feel good, that you do not suffer because of this idiot who abandoned you ! How dare he tell you so in person that he won’t meet with you because the paparazzi ate him with his questions ?!

Jessi , calm down, let her go,” Tiffany asked, trying to loosen her grip. The rest of the girls did not interfere, they understood that only in this way, Taeyeon finally recognized.

- You will be silently endure his mockery ?! You are better than him, so show why he refused, and do not look at him with a compassionate look, begging to be taken back!

“I didn’t look like that,” Taeyeon resisted weakly , the first tears were already heard in her voice. “Everything is with me ...” she couldn’t negotiate further, was closed with a cruel kiss.

Shocking kiss made numb not only Taeyeon , but everyone in the room, including Jessi to .

Not about such a plan, I thought , a thought flashed through my head, while my lips pressed into my girlfriend's lips. How to get out of this situation?

The kiss lasted several seconds, then Jessica pulled back a little, her face didn’t express anything, and she didn’t wipe her lips, her eyes still looked angrily into the girl’s eyes.

“I'm going to bed,” she threw, slowly backing off two steps, not turning to the members , and went to her room. And only closing the doors behind her, leaning her back, she gave herself a slack, dropping to the floor, in surprise touched a finger to her lips. Slowly, an understanding of what had just happened began to come - Oh god, I kissed Taeyeon !

***

- Sica kissed my lips? - still not moving away from the shock, Taeyeon asked , waiting for confirmation from her friends.

“And he didn’t look romantic, rather, in this way, Jessica —onny wanted to silence you onni — clearing , shared her opinion with YoonA .” “And she did it very well.” True, I didn’t think that way ...

“I think our Sica herself now understands what stupid thing she did, so she quickly went to her room.” In order not to show how ashamed she was, she simply ran away. Ha ha ha, I'm shocked by what I saw - a nervous laugh burst from Yuri, - maybe she ’ll go to her ...

“Probably not necessary,” Hyoyeon 's friend stopped , Sooyoung nodded her head in agreement . - Just leave it.

“But ...” Taeyeon still could not get away from the shock.

Should I also kiss you so that you wake up , Taeyeon ?” Sooyoung asked insinuatingly , smoothly bending around the corner of the kitchen table and approaching her. Seeing how she started back in fear, she laughed, clapped her shoulder, showed her tongue, and winked. - A joke. Leave and forget, Jessica will be the same tomorrow as usual. Let's cook something better, I'm dying of hunger.

“Honestly, we are all hungry here, so that we’ll prepare the march to wash our hands, now we will take something” - Tiffany took the patronage into her own hands, disposing of the kitchen.

The cooking work began to boil in full, and soon after half an hour everything was ready. Smiling pretty at the work done, Tiffany decided to call Jessi to , but the path to her friend's door was blocked by two bodies Hyoyeon and Sooyoung . They shook their heads grimly, and silently pointed to the kitchen. Tiffany pursed her lips, stubbornly began to make her way forward, but they just as decisively pushed her back.

Fanny , no need to bother her now.” We just leave her some food when she wants to eat.

***

All night both girls tossed and turned in their beds, trying to find peace, but the dream never appeared. Each time, as soon as they closed their eyes, they saw a kiss. Seeing the kiss, they jumped out of bed and peered into the darkness, trying to make out whether they themselves or not.

“It's just not possible,” Jessica muttered under her breath , again opening her eyes and staring at the dark ceiling in her room. - He does not get out of my head. And all sorts of questions worry. I have a shoot tomorrow, I need a dream! Why did I climb with that kiss? The plan that we had in mind while we were driving home, there was definitely no kiss in it. ByHow do I now look into the eyes of Taengoo ? Speaking of the plan, I wanted to see ...

-

- It seems that Jessi ca did it - Taeyeon laughed quietly unhappily , looking at the dark ceiling - I only think about that kiss ...

-

“So, where's your abode lately.” I see, it’s decided, you’ll pay for everything, Baekhyun . The hunt for you begins - looking thoughtfully at the laptop screen, Jessica scrolled the page of the site, reading the lines. From the very beginning, her plan was to have a heart-to-heart talk with Baekhyun and literally explain to him what was going on with the guys who dared to break with her leader. - What do we have with the work schedule for the next week? - reached for the phone, opened her diary, flipped a week ahead. - Free time only on Thursday evening. What about him? - Again returned to the group page. - Thursday, Thursday, yeah, here it is. Ha, I'm just lucky!

Meet you on Thursday, Baekhyun .