Chapter 7

I'm Sorry Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Slowly waking up before I can even open my eyes I feel warm hands rub up and down my back followed by extremely soft kisses. Smiling I open my eyes and see my man laying beside me. "Morning beautiful" he says making me move and snuggle into him "Morning" I kiss his cheek before snuzzling into his neck filling my lungs with his scent. "Beautiful it's time for you to get up, Kai told me lastnight after you fell asleep that you are back in the dance studio today" I sigh and try hide from the world in his embrace but he pushes me away a little so he can see me. "I'll make you some pancakes and maybe later when you get home maybe we can have some alone time" he kisses my lips softly as I drop my head back onto my pillow feeling bad that I haven't really spent time with my man.

 

Getting up from the bed I look at him as he looks concerned at me. "Chanyeol I have to go over my dance for my solo song then I have to find out if today I record my part of the song for SuperM. I don't know when I will be back". I lower my head as he lays down on the bed on his back looking up at the ceiling. "Is this how it's gonna be now that your in this band" he jumps out of the bed annoyed standing looking at me with just his underwear on making me jump with fright at his quick movements and the tone of his voice. 

 

"You know I need to do this don't make it harder for me please Chanyeol" I look at him as he turns his back to me grabbing a pair of trousers from the floor pulling them on.

 

Knock knock

 

"Hey are you guys awake?" I hear Suho from the other side of the door. Letting out a sigh knowing Chanyeol is gonna give me the silent treatment now I open the door to see suho all smiles. "Good morning are you guys ready for today?" grabbing a tshirt I pull it off my head putting it on as the room stays quiet. "OK what's happened now?" Suho steps into the room looking at us both. "Nothing I think I  need to record my part of the song  with SuperM and go back to the studio to finish off learning my dance moves for my solo". I sit on the bed feeling bad that Chanyeol still hasn't said a word.

"Baek I have bad news, we are starting the process of going over the details of our new concert today we are in the studio also" Suho looks at me as Chanyeol stands up and walks towards the door trying to get past Suho but failing.

 

"Why haven't you spoken, I know something is wrong" Suho looks at both of us before leaving the room with a huff. "Chanyeol please don't be like this with me" I say with the softest voice as not to start an argument. "I'll go make breakfast" is all he says before leaving our bedroom. I turn and lay on our bed with my back to the door as I begin to cry. 

 

"Baek" I hear a soft voice coming from behind me as I quickly wipe my tears. "Yeah" I whisper as I spot Sehun walk to the other side of the bed facing me. "Don't be upset" he climbs onto the bed beside me making me smile. "Don't worry Sehun I'll be ok" I hug my pillow tight feeling so down. "Please I know your going through so much we are all here for you"  he nudges me smiling as I sit up in the bed. 

 

"Breakfast is ready" we hear Chen shout as he runs past my bedroom door towards the kitchen knowing he loves Chanyeol's pancakes. "Come on let's get some food into you before you head off today" Sehun climbs off the bed waiting for me as I grab a pair of chanyeols bottoms from the chair sliding them on before following Sehun out to the kitchen. 

 

"There you all go a nice big pile of pancakes and fresh orange juice and fruit, coffee is also on" Chanyeol says as he turns to see me standing with my head low as he looks me up and down before smiling as I know he loves when I wear his clothes. He says I look all snug and small in his clothes. Sometimes I think he buys the wrong size just so he can pretend they where his but really they are for me to rob. 

 

Sitting at the table everyone tucks into the food all being quiet untill Kai starts to hum and move in his chair like he is dancing. I swear if I didn't know bet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter