Chapter 21

I'm Sorry Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 months later

Baekhyun pov

Looking around my bedroom in the CBX dorm as I sit on my bed I can't believe we will be heading to America in the morning . My cases are packed my medication is sorted along with a letter from my doctor Incase I get stopped in the airport. I am practically ready to go .

My phone buzzes on my bed beside me making me take it out to see the alarm going off . Turning it off I climb off my bed and look at myself in the full length mirror . All groups that SuperM members came from are meeting at the SM dinner and we where all ordered to be there with no questions asked. Which means I have to sit with everyone who knows my business of what happened not long ago.

I haven't moved back to the Exo dorm since my solo came out . I thought it be best to stay away. I haven't really spoken to Chanyeol as he seems to be in the studio alot and I've been busy with SuperM . We do see each other when we have to practice for our Exo concert but we just say hi and leave it at that . It's strange because he was the love of my life, the air in my lungs my everything now its all gone.

I cried for days after that night 2 months ago. I cried myself to sleep most nights wishing it was all a dream. I was sick for 3 weeks being so run down all I could do was rest. I eventually dragged myself to our concert practice and cried in the car on the way home. It's got easier I guess  but tonight I will see Chanyeol and Lucas in the same room and I have to admit I am so nervous all I can do is pray it doesn't kick off.
I'm better now and ready to do this thing for our company but I'm scared to be away from them all. I guess the one good thing is I will have Kai with me.

Grabbing my phone and checking myself out in the mirror one last time I smile seeing that my all black outfit with my pink hair looks good . Heading out of the dorm I take a deep breath and climb into my car getting myself ready to face tonight even with the butterflies in my stomach.

Arriving at the building where the dinner is being held I look around the car park and find a free spot next to Chanyeol's jeep . I pull in beside him and park my car before taking another deep breath. My hands are starting to sweat a little as my tummy gets even more butterflies. I climb out of the car and make my way inside the building. As I walk in further I bump into Mark coming out of the restroom

" Baekhyun, hey you look great are you looking forward to tomorrow?" He smiles as he walks beside me

" Yeah I'm rather nervous it's gonna be a long trip. Are you nervous?"

" Yeah, I 'm so nervous this is huge for us plus since I couldn't sleep lastnight Taeyong had me picking out his clothes with him for his suitcase" he rolls his eyes playfully as we reach the door to the dinner.

Taking a deep breath he opens the door as I step inside seeing them all here already drinking and talking in all different groups

" Baek" Suho rushes over to me hugging me.

" Hey Suho I'm fine please don't warn me off to be good tonight"

" Would I?" He mocks before smiling and linking my arm " sit beside me and all will be fine tonight"

Grabbing a glass of champagne that's being passed around I stand close to Suho and Chen just to be safe.

" Since everyone is here I would like to make this short and sweet best of luck to SuperM in America you guys are amazing. I will be with you all the way so don't be late for the flight also enjoy tonight and cheers to SuperM" our boss says with pride and I just hope it all works out because I did have my doubts in the beginning but it needs to be done.

" Baek are you sure you don't want to stay in the dorm or I can come to the CBX dorm and stay with you tonight and we can head to SM together before the airport" Kai says but to be honest I'm not really listening as my eyes are drawn to Chanyeol who is looking amazing tonight . He is dressed with Demi jeans and a suit jacket over a t-shirt with his hair up off his forehead . ' oh damn' I mumble to myself and just walk to the bathroom totally ignoring Kai.

" hi" Lucas say before passing me by coming out of the bathroom
I mutter a hi back and hurry into the bathroom hoping nobody will think we got up to something . "Damn it that's all I need right now" I do my business and wash my hands before I head back seeing everyone is taking a seat at the very large round table .

As ordered I sit between Suho and Chen as they sit and talk to the people on their other sides leaving me to look around the table. My eyes catch Lucas turning away from looking at me then my eyes stop on Chanyeol who is laughing and joking with Kai. It makes me smile seeing both of them so happy . They will miss each other so much when we are apart but if I know Kai like I think I do he will try ring his partner in crime Chanyeol when ever he can

I must be staring so long that Chanyeol catches me and just gives me a soft smiling making me smile back and turn away .

Dinner is finally over and the boss does the one thing I didn't want right now . He wanted a picture of SuperM together and who am I standing beside in our positions we are told to stand in only ...Lucas . I brace myself and head over to the area and get into my position beside Lucas and Ten . I can't help but look past the guy with the camera to see everyone just smiling at us even Chanyeol. Delighted nothing happened I finally get to step away as people now are heading home.

I hug all my members and give them a kiss on the cheek telling them I will be back soon . Some of them are crying, yes you guessed it Suho is. He hugs me tight as I look over his shoulder and see Chanyeol shaking hands with Lucas. My heart starts to pound really fast in my chest making me catch a breath

"See your gonna miss me I know you will" Suho says while hugging me tighter.

" Of course I will miss you, I will miss all of you so much " I wipe a tear seeing all my members except Chanyeol right now being proud of Kai and I.

I finally get to slip out and head to my car only to be scared out of my skin by Chanyeol who appears from behind his car making me jump .

" you scared me half to death" I grab my chest and lean my forehead on my car door tryin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter