chapter 6

I'm Sorry Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 weeks later

"I need to get going baby I have to meet the boss about SuperM then I need to head to the dance studio and learn the choreography for my solo song. I might not be home till late" I drag myself out of the bed still feeling rather sleepy before I feel myself being tugged backwards falling in to Chanyeol's strong arms. "Five more minutes wont hurt will it" he whispers into my ear making me giggles as his lips touch my neck sending shivers down my spine. "You said that 5 minutes ago and five minutes before that" I wiggle out of his hold as he finally lets me go dropping his head back onto the pillow with a pout. "Can't blame me can you, your so y" I turn to see him laying there with his hands behind his head. Top half of his body . I know what's under that bedsheet that is clinging onto him for dear life that I find myself biting my lip before I shake the idea from my head. "I better go shower before you make me late" I grab my towel and head into the bathroom.

Stripping off my clothes I step in feeling the hot water fall down my body making me relax. "MMM this is amazing " I hear his deep voice behind me making me giggle out as his large hands rub from my up my back massaging my shoulders before little soft kisses creep across my neck making me groan out. "I don't have time for Chanyeol I'm sorry" I turn to face him in the shower as he just cups my cheeks and kisses my lips softly. "I'm not after I just want to spend time with you that's all and I just want to make sure your ok baby. You have a lot on so please know I'm here for you ok" he kisses me softly before grabbing the body wash and pouring it all over me as he helps me wash myself and then him.
 

"Suho I gotta go" I shout seeing Sehun and Suho leave their bedroom heading towards me. "Please be careful today and make sure you eat and keep hydrated ok" He wraps his arms around me and hugs me tight. "Hey let me in too" Sehun joins us making me giggle as Chanyeol then joins in. "Ok your all squashing me" I push them all away as I grab my bag. "Tell Chen I will be late home I know he went to visit Minseok" I kiss Chanyeol and hug him one more time before I head off to my car. 
 

Feeling rather sad that I am doing This on my own without them a small part of me is so happy to be able to do this and still fulfil my dream by expanding it. Arriving at my bosses building I park my car and bump into Lucas in the car park. "Hey hyung, how are you feeling?" he walks with me as we head inside for our meeting. "I am ok a bit nervous at what is expected of us" I look up at him as he looks rather nervous himself. "Are you ok Lucas?" I move closer touching his arm as I can see he is hiding something. "I just feel out of my comfort zone hyung. Ten and I had to tell the others what was happening and they where in shock and they thought that it was going to be the end of our group but they where so supportive. I just don't want to let my members down" he looks away feeling rather upset as I just rub is arm. "Lets just go make them proud of us and show the world how Kpop is done" I watch as he stands up straight and smiles. "Thank you hyung" he says as we leave the lift and head to the meeting room where we were told to go.
 

"Welcome Baekhyun and Lucas " my boss says as we take our seats with the others. "I have ordered you all drinks and some snacks please help yourself I will be back in a moment" he gets up from his seat and leaves us as we all gather around grabbing teas and coffee and some snacks. "Hey Kai how was D.O when you went to see him yesterday?" I bite into my pastry that I know I shouldn't have but I know later I will work it off when I dance. "It was so good to see him I got a cheeky kiss too" he whispers to me making sure the others don't hear him. "How did he feel about us being in this new group?" I watch as he takes a cup of coffee up sipping it. "He is just worried like he was before when I first told him. He just w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter