Lesson Five: Don't Waste your Saturday

T.P.H
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 



What was Woori thinking? Who in their right mind convinced her that this was such a good idea in the first place?

 

You see, after Woori’s luck at the open house, she was taken by surprise when Mr. Wu inconspicuously slipped an envelope into her purse. He didn’t really specify what was inside making the whole arrangement completely sketchy. However, Woori opened it just in case it was something really important.

 

However, she was even more confused when she found a random list of addresses. Everything was further explained when she arrived at the first listed address on the paper. Where was he making her go to? A shady warehouse? Another school? Disney World?

 

However, she should've just assumed it was the address to someone's house but it wasn’t just any random house that she just visited. On the side of the gates was a golden plaque with the ‘Oh Mansion’ engraved on it. 

 

Oh….as in Oh Jisun? This was his house?! Oh yeah you bet your flipping knickerbockers this was the brat Oh Jisun’s humble abode. She wondered out of plain curiosity what exactly did Jisun’s parents do for a living? Do they save South Korea on a regular daily basis? 

 

“How come I've never noticed any bouji stuff on this kid before? Wait a minute if this kid is stacking, then why does he keep stealing Young Soon’s snacks and mine all the damn time?!”

 

“Um excuse me ma’am?” Woori started looking around wondering if that person was addressing her. “Yeah you outside my house. What do you think you’re doing? This is private property.”

 

Was she just losing it today? Was the utter and total shock of seeing Jisung’s house cause her brain to lose all common sense and start hearing voices?  

 

“Yah! In about five seconds I’m going to call security on you so that they can rudely you off my property.” 

 

She started to realize it was actually someone on the intercom and she quickly spotted one of the security cameras and waves at it. “Wait! My name is Ms. Kang! I’m Jisun’s teacher.” 

 

There was about five seconds of silence before the person on the intercomm responds. “What do you want Ms. Kang? And how did you even get my address? That’s private information you know.”

 

“Um….” she really didn’t want to explain how the headmaster just gave her his address like it was ok to give away somone's private information. 

 

“Ms. Kang, if you didn’t know, today is Saturday. School isn’t open until Monday if you didn't know that by now.”

 

Either this was Jisun in adult form or an adult that did a perfect impersonation of Jisun but why did the voice sound a bit familiar to her? “I just need to talk to you. It's about the open house last night. I noticed that you didn't show even though it's mandatory that all parents attend.”

 

“Oh well I didn’t get any notice about it at all.” 

 

“But I sent you an email.” Woori argued back.

 

“Must’ve been sent to my junk mail.” he quips back still cluesless as to what she's talking about but Woori wasn’t stupid; most of the time.

 

“Ok then I guess you must've missed the second reminder I sent the day of the open house and perhaps you also didn't get the newletter about it from your mailman or maybe that got lost in time and space? Or probably just went straight to junk mail could be the factual excuse no Mr. Oh?”

 

She was pretty ballsy to sass a parent but was even more surprised when the gates automatically opened allowing her to enter. Woori looked back at the camera to bow before stepping inside the beautiful estate. It was like she was walking in one of those exquisite homes she only sees on reality tv. Only now she can’t believe her feet are actually walking on the ground of high society. 

 

When she got to the doors, they opened robotically just like the gates. Everything looked so beautiful and cool on the outside but once she stepped inside her face fell. Colors. A bunch of bright neon, pastel and whatever colors existed painted the house and made it stand out but not in a good way. It definitely didn’t match what was outside of the mansion. Well when you’re rich you can do whatever the hell you want with your dream house. 

 

“Wait is that a golden tiger? And what in the hell is that up on that wall?" she didn't mean to be judgmental about someone's choice of decor but she couldn't help it. "God they may be rich but whoever decorated the place sure does have bad taste.” 

 

“Hey! That is a one of a kind tapestry from Milan you uncultured swine.” 

 

Really? Was it one of a kind because you were the only mental person to buy it? Woori turns around expecting to look into the face of some but she was expected with someone familiar. Mr. Oh had widened his eyes when he met face to face with Woori and the spark of recognition came not a second later.

 

“Mr. Oh?” Woori dumbly asked him.

 

Mr. Oh looked at her weird as that was the first thing she says when they finally meet. “Um who else? Geez not only are you rude but you're sure not the brightest. Are you sure you're a teacher?” suddenly she gets a vietnam flashback back to that day when she got fired and fought with the biggest jerk in the middle of line while waiting for coffee. She swore that if she saw the guy she would kick his but who would've thought that he just happens to be the father of one of the most troublesome students in her class. 

 

Judging from his stupid, cocky smirk he looked like he was enjoying this strange and ironic situation. If Woori wasn’t doing her job right now, she would've given this big fat jerk a piece of her mind. 

 

"Wait a minute I know you! You're that rude bastard in line to get coffee."

 

“And you're the crazy lady who cost me my coffee. Funny how it just so happens you're also my son's teacher. Now I feel bad for the poor kid. Tell me do you yell and insult them like you do to any innocent stranger like me?” 

 

“Excuse me?! I have you know I-" she stops herself from going off and takes a deep breath. "Look Mr. Oh that’s not why I’m here-”

 

“Yeah yeah I know. It's because I didn’t show up to the open house last night I heard you. Man I can't believe you got my address and wasted your Saturday to come here just to say that.” 

 

To be fair, Woori had no idea she was heading to his house until she stood in front of his gates. She didn’t even think things through about what she wanted to discuss with Mr. Oh when he allowed her inside. Well she could bring up how much of a troll Jisun is but yet again she can start to see where the little brat got it from. Maybe for not she just needed to give him Jisun's folders and assignments that he's been doing in class. 

 

“Look if you're only here to waste my time, I'm going to have you out of my home and I'll forgive you for ruining my relaxing day.” 

 

“Whoa wait a minute. Excuse me Mr. Oh but I don’t you think you completely understand that-”

 

“Sehun! I’m hungry. What’s for-Huh?” Woori didn't think she would feel so relieved seeing Jisun come in at the right time. He was at the top of the stairs and seemed very confused as to why his teacher was here. He looks at his father before looking at Ms. Kang. She could've sworn she saw that evil smirk appear and it only happened when he was thinking of something devious. Odd enough it looked similar to Mr. Oh's.

 

“Jisun oh thank god. Can you please tell your father that I need to talk-” 

 

“I’m sorry ma’am but who are you?” Woori’s jaw slacked before she processed what he just did. At this point she shouldn't even be surprised that Jisun would do anything besides helping her. 

 

“Jisun, do you know her? She says that she is your teacher, Ms.Kang.”

 

She should give the kid an award for being such a good actor with the way he feigned such innocence and confusion when looking at her. “No Sehun I don't. My teacher’s name isn’t Ms. Kang. It’s Ms.Choi. Don't you remember meeting her Sehun on my first day of school? This woman is lying Sehun.”

 

This little weasel was going to die on Monday.

 

Mr. Oh loudly scoffs and glares at Woori like she was a psycho. “I see now. Yah so you’ve been stalking me just to get some petty revenge?”

 

His accusation made her spring into action. “No! It’s not like that I-“

 

Before she could explain herself, Mr. Oh pressed a button. “Security, get this maniac off my property and make sure she doesn’t ever come back here again.”

 

Suddenly Woori is lifted up into the air by two buff security guards. She couldn't do anything to stop them from dragging her away. As she was being escorted out she made eye contact with that smug devli grin painted on the brat's face. All he does was just tauntingly wave his tiny little fingers at Woori before she was thrown out of the mansion. 

 

She lands on her and dusts herself off before angrily kicking some pebbles towards the gates. “Well that was not what I was expecting to happen to me today. Geez to think I would see that jerk again of all times and the father of one of the students in my class. And Oh Jisun! Oh just wait till I see you Monday morning you brat.”

 

She knew threatening or harming a first grader looked bad on her part but when they were someone like Oh Jisun, it was an exception. Woori knew she would have to deal with the rude bastard(Mr. Oh) later. For now she just pulled out the addresses to find the next stop Mr. Wu had written down for her. 

 

Of course Woori didn’t think she was directionally challenged as she spent minutes going around the city following what her stupid GPS ordered her to go. When she finally arrived at the destination, she had one thing going on in her mind. Why on earth would did it take her to an abandoned warehouse? 

 

Woori checks the address one more time and the map still pinpoints the same location she was in now. She couldn't go inside though since it was fenced and had a gate which was totally blocked. Well this was not what she was expecting to happen. Maybe she was reading it upside down she thought when she checked the addresses again. Or it could be Mr. Wu’s handwriting was so bad that it was hard to decipher.

 

“Yah Ruri are you sure this is where he's going to be today?”  

 

Suddenly two high school girls approached the building while holding onto bright neon posters with someone’s face pasted on it.

 

The one with a ponytail answers her friend, “Yes. For the last time I checked the time, place and date. According to my trusted and secretive sources, they said at this specific time they’re going to use this building to film one of his action scenes for his new movie.”

 

Movie? What were these girls talking about? Wasn’t this just some old building? 

 

“Then how come we’re the only ones here? The gates are locked too.”

 

“Hey! We aren’t the only ones here. I bet that lady over there is probably waiting for him like we are.” The two girls immediately approach Woori, making her feel slightly uncomfortable. 

 

“Um, hello?” Woori meekly said as a way of being polite.

 

The girl with short hair speaks first. “Are you here by any chance for the movie shooting?”

 

“Excuse me?”

 

The girl with the short hair groaned and looked at her friend. “See I told you she's not here for the same reason we are.”

 

Then the girl with the ponytail talks to Woori like she didn't believe it the first time. “Are you actually serious? Do you really not know this is where they’ll be shooting his movie today?”

 

Woori seriously didn't know what these crazy teenage girls were talking about. All of a sudden, another swarm of screaming girls run towards them and she could've sworn she saw her life flash before her very eyes. After the screaming fangirls then came this long and sleek black limousine parking on the curb. 

 

Everyone started pushing and shoving each other as Woori tried not trip over herself. All of them start screaming their heads off and waving their little handmade posters in the air. There was just incessant screaming and a couple that squealed oppa for someone who was in that limousine. 

 

“Oh my god! To think I’m actually this close to seeing or even touching Do Kyungsoo’s limousine! I think I’m going to faint.”

 

“I hope he can grace us with his beautiful face!”

 

Wait a second. Do…..Do Kyungsoo? Do Kyungsoo, the famous south korean actor everyone’s been talking about this year?! He’s been in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter