Lesson Four: Don't Lie To Your Parents

T.P.H
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

You might be wondering, what is going on inside of Woori’s head right about now? Well there's actually a couple of things on her mind that's jumbled together. First she was plotting a way out of this dreaded night and disappear. Not even Headmaster Wu or Mr. Huang can track her but she needed to figure out how to do that successfully. Second she was freaking out while trying to get her together. If she starts panicking now, these smart parents can expose her as a complete fraud. Then finally her third thought was she couldn't stop gawking at not one, not two but five hot dad’s who somehow are genetically related to these kids of terrors. If anyone was in her position they wouldn't have stopped glancing at them thinking that five hot guys standing in front of them was merely a dream.

 

 

Lucky for her this definitely wasn't a dream. She stood there staring for who knows how long when one of the dad’s waved his hand in front of Woori’s face. “Um miss? Are you ok? Can you hear me?”

 

Woori finally slapped some sense into her and had to take in for the last time the glorious view of these hot dudes in front of her. “Uh what was I….Oh Right! I mean haha welcome parents to the open house. I am Ms. Kang, I’m in charge of classroom 1-13. I'm so glad to have met you all.”

 

“Hm wait a minute. There's something odd about this,” Woori began feeling some cold sweats coming. Did they already figure out who she was? “What happened to Mrs. Yoo? I thought she was the teacher. I remembered I met her for the first day of school. Did something happen to her?” this dad looked taller than the rest of the others and had gigantic ears but a really deep voice.

 

“Ah Mrs. Yoo, I heard she had to deal with some personal family business so she quit and so they hired me.” thankfully they were convinced with that answer and nodded understanding the current situation. Woori sighed in relief glad that she didn't have to make a big complicated explanation after all. She really didn’t know what happened to Mrs. Yoo. Nor did she want to find out.

 

Another dad comes up from the group and extends his hand out to greet himself. “Well it’s a pleasure to meet your acquaintance Ms. Kang. My name is Kim Jongdae. I’m Misun and Mihee’s dad.”

 

His smile lit up a thousand suns, and his eyes when they sparkled it made her heart instantly melt like cheese. It literally was beautiful to look at. Wait a minute, did he say he was MiSun and Mihee’s dad? Those evil twin’s that have an obsession with scissors, he's their father? They cannot be seriously related by blood but looking at him closely he had the twin's smiles and their noses were alike.

 

“Hello, it’s lovely to meet you Ms. Kang. I’m Sunghyun’s father, Baekhyun.” if Mr. Kim’s smile could light up a thousand suns, this dreamboat’s smile could light up the whole galaxy. God these men could kill her with just a smile but why did that name sound so familiar? It’s like she's heard that name before but she couldn’t exactly place her finger on it.

 

“It's a pleasure to meet you and welcome to Incheon Academy. I’m Minseok, Young Chul’s dad.” as soon as she saw Mr. Kim. She couldn’t help but to automatically smile towards him. He looked like the spitting image of Young Chul, minus Young Chul’s glasses and his freckles that his father didn’t have.

 

All of a sudden her other hand was being takened and shakened roughly. “You can call me Chanyeol. I’m Soo Yun’s dad.” Again this man was a giant compared to the other fathers. He could very well be as tall as Mr. Wu. He could basically stomp all over them including her if he could but looking at Chanyeol’s contagious smile and energetic personality, she couldn’t figure where Soo Yun got her attitude from if it wasn't from this guy.

 

Then finally, the last one bowed before gently shaking Woori’s hand. “Ms. Kang it's nice to meet you. I’m Joohyun’s father but you can call me Yixing. It’s such a pleasure to meet my son’s teacher.”

 

Wait just a damn minute, this is the potty mouth’s father? Again Joohyun and this guy acted like complete opposites. She thought since meeting Joohyun she would expect the father to be some creep but they were coplete opposites. However, he had an odd korean name. It almost sounded a lot like a Chinese surname which made sense when she remembered looking on the class roster and noticing JooHyun’s full name was Zhang JooHyun. She looks at him and definitely could see the resemblance between the two but let's just hope that he was actually the total opposite of his son and isn't fooling her of being some creepy ert.

 

When introductions were over, she gives them all a small smile. “Well it’s very nice to get to know some of you. I just seem to be missing a few of the other parents who haven't showed up yet so we'll wait a couple more minutes and then we can-”

 

“Sorry! Traffic was pretty hectic on the way here.” Her head tilts around from the group of hots dads and sees a woman and a man walk together to join her group. This couple's attire and they way they presented themselves screamed that they were important people, Woori could tell from the lady’s expensive Chanel bag and glossed Prada shoes as if that were enough. Meanwhile, the father looked like those scary Business tycoons in every kdrama she watched.

 

“That's ok. Hello, my name is Ms. Kang. I’m the new teacher in charge of classroom 1-13. You must be…”

 

“We’re Ryu Jeongin’s parents. We're very pleased to make your acquaintance.”

 

The Ryu’s both shook her hand but greeted the other dads very awkwardly. It was interesting how they acted to the other dad almost similar to how Jeongin behaved around his classmates. She guessed his parents must’ve heard about his horrible classmates and thought Jeongin didn't belong in the class either.

 

“Attention everyone! May I have everyone’s eyes on the stage here.” Mr. Wu’s powerful voice got everyone’s undivided attention as he stood on the gym stage with a microphone in hand. “I like to welcome you all to our annual open house. It’s so nice to see so many parents show up and get to finally meet their teachers. So without further ado I'm officially starting open house. You can all head to the classrooms and in an hour we will be serving a complimentary dinner for you at the canteen. I hope you all have a wonderful open house tonight. Thank you!”

 

Mr. Wu steps off the stage and everyone starts filing out of the gym to head towards the hall. Woori stays put and keeps looking around to see if any of the remaining parents would show up at the very last minute. However, seeing how impatient Jeongin’s parents looked, she had to get this going along on the path to her doom or the path to her doom.

 

The walk to the classroom was awfully awkward and quite. No one was talking amongst each other or even asked Woori any questions. Only Jeongin’s parents seemed to be talking amongst each other while the band of hot dad’s distracted themselves by looking at the school’s decoration.

 

“So Ms. Kang how long have you been with the class since Mrs. Yoo left?” Young Chul’s father took her by surprise by already asking her questions.

 

She turns around realizing everyone was looking at her. “Um well I technically started this Monday.”

 

“You must have a lot of experience as a teacher Ms.Kang. This school only hires the best.” 

 

Lovely to know that Mr. Ryu, Woori was being sarcastic in her head before she faked a smile enjoying that comment from Mr. Ryu. 

 

“However, I can’t say much for some of the students here at this school. I for one think the headmaster should reevaluate some of them on their education and on their nautical and wild behavior.” Woori widened her eyes wondering if Mrs. Ryu wanted to start a fight in the hallways?

 

But judging by the way none of the dad’s understood the insult, Woori takes a deep breath to relax herself and remind herself that it’s only one hour before she can eat a free meal.

 

When they finally get to classroom 1-13, it had been cleaned courtesy of Woori who had spent hours decorating the walls with pictures and cute accessories. It made the classroom look like an actual classroom. While Mr.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter