Chapter 33: I Know

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 33: I Know

Guardian POV:

My thoughts kept getting worse and worse. It was like watching my worst nightmare happening in front of me.

I watched as the members ran around in a panic as they tried to pinpoint the location of ____-ah. I want to help. But I know I can't.

The boys named L and L.Joe, I could tell were getting weaker. Little did  they know, that because of ____-ah they're powers were at peace.

But now that shes gone….they have little time until they feel the horrible pain that had been locked away for some time. What can I do?

"Niel why were you not able to have a vision of this happening?!" Dongwoo yelled.

I think all the members were getting impatient, as they took their anger out on anyone for any reason.

"I don’t know.." Niel admitted his head falling to the floor in disappointment and frustration. "What do you mean you don’t know?"

Dongwoo yelled back, Niel flinched.

"Dongwoo STOP! Its not his fault! Now stop wasting your time in yelling and help!" Sunggyu shouted at the boy.

Dongwoo glared back at Sunggyu and walked out of the room.

"Its impossible." Woohyun whispered. Every member in the room stopped and stared at him.

"IT IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE IF YOUR SITTING THERE AND DOING NOTHING" L yelled. L was very pale, dark bags forming under his eyes, he looked horrible, same as L.Joe.

It actually hurt to see the men that cared so much about each other slowly falling apart.

"We can't find her probably because there must be a barrier around where they are" W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter