Chapter 5 Almost

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5: Almost

"You must be tired, sis" C.A.P said. It was weird to hear him call me that since I never had any siblings. I nodded. I was thirsty, and a bit hungry. My stomach growled.

"I'm actually really, really hungry" they all laughed. This didn’t seem bad as I thought it would be, it was actually pretty fun.

CAP put his arms around my shoulder and leaded me to a huge blanket that was laid out on the sand, along with dozens of delectable food items on top. More than I could ever eat.

"Woah" was all I could say. CAP told me to have a seat and all the other members came piling around. Woohyun and Sungyeol came running to sit beside me almost crashing into me. They acted like little children.

"Sungyeol, Woohyun move it!" Sunggyu commanded. "No, it's alright  they can sit here" I said smiling.

Once everyone was seated, we began to eat. "____-ah try this." Woohyun said as he held out a strawberry. I giggled and took a bite. "_____-ah, this is much better. Have this" Sungyeol held out a piece of an apple. Woohyun glared at him and I took the apple.

I noticed Sunggyu roll his eyes watching us, I just gave him a nod ensuring that it was alright.

The members chatted amongst each other all laughing and playing. Woohyun and Sungyeol having an unknown glaring competition.

Sungjong, Ricky, Niel, Changjo were playing a game. Each time Ricky won he would let out a 'mwahahahaha'….. it was cute coming from him.

Then there was CAP and Sunggyu who were talking seriously among themselves, along

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter