Chapter 1: The Beginning

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 1: The Beginning

               

I was lying down on my bed staring at the roof; lost in my thoughts when I heard the door open. I sat up and saw my maid Anna at the door.

Anna was my personal maid. I was pretty close to her since she took care of me most of the time. "Ma'am your father would like you to come down. We are having a couple of guests over". "Guests? Who's coming at this hour?" I asked confused.

It was like almost 1:00 in the morning. "You will find out, your outfit is already hanging in your closet" and then she closed the door and left. I sighed and got off my bed. Days like this I really wished my father wasn’t a part of the Vampire Council….or at least the Head.

Maybe then I could have some freedom. But lately, I have been kept isolated at home. Away from school and my friends.

My father is a vampire but, I'm not. Weird right? I know…but it just turned out that way. My father said that my mother was human too, so maybe it had something to do with that. My mother had passed away 3 days after I had been born. But even though I'm human my father keeps me trapped.

Well I can see why due to the incidents that had occurred last week. I had been walking through the mall when I felt someone watching me…more like someone(s). I picked up my pace and ran into a store that seemed pretty crowded. I ran to the back and grabbed a couple of clothing and asked the salesperson if I could try them on.

She escorted me to a room and unlocked the door. I entered right away locking the door instantly, only to face a man with fierce red eyes and blazing blonde hair staring at me. I had dropped the clothes to the floor, but before I could scream his hand had covered my mouth. And then I out and ended up back home.

No one would tell me what had happened, no matter how much I begged. That was only one incident…there were many more that had started occurring right after my 18th birthday, and none I remember. I walked into my walk- in closet that resembled a room of a typical house.

My father is pretty rich, since he works along with the government. They help each other out, he's like a secret agent, and yes the government knows hes a vampire. The government asks my father for help when there is some political problem or something that wasn't going right.

I looked for the dress and spotted it right away. It looked beautiful. It was a strapless lavender dress that reached up to my kne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter