Chapter 2: Meeting

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: Meeting

 

"Meet Teen Top and Infinite" he said as he spread out his arms. They all looked handsome with their unique features and built, one even had pink hair. They all bowed down to me. I quickly bowed back.

"Now this is the shocking part… I would like you to meet your half brothers….Sunggyu and CAP". They both stepped out. "Step…brothers?!" I looked to my father in bewilderment.

"Yes dear, I hope you're not upset with me your mother knew about them too, it was before we met." I felt relieved upon knowing that my mother knew. I looked toward them CAP was tall with a strong built he looked fierce and kind of scary, same with Sunggyu but he looked more reassuring. They both looked like they were on alert as if someone was about to attack us, until CAP broke out into a smile

"Hi I'm the leader of Teen Top, CAP" he said with a smirk. I smiled back and slightly bowed. Sunggyu approached me and put out his hands.

He had a huge smile "It's nice to finally meet my sister. I'm Kim Sunggyu leader of Infinite" I put my hand in his and shook it, with a slight bow.

"Well you have met my sons now. They have been gathering the best vampires in the world and training them. Infinite has 7 members in total and Teen Top with 6". I looked at all of them and said aloud "So they're all vampires?".

They all nodded. "Sunggyu why not introduce your clan first" my father said. "Alright" he looked back "Guys introduce yourself, and Sungyeol……be appropriate" he instructed.

A man with light brown hair approached me, his eyes were what caught my attention,…they were huge. Yet it made him look very attractive. "Hi I'm Dongwoo, I am the second to join this clan. It is very nice to meet you." he said while smiling.

"Hi I'm Woohyun. I am the third to join, and currently single…so if-" "Woohyun!" all the Infinite members chimed. I couldn’t help but giggle. He walked back scowling at s.

"Hi I'm Hoya" he said in short. "I'm Sungyeol, most likely your type and the guy for you, because two gorgeous people belong-" this time Woohyun cut him off by dragging him by the collar, choking Sungyeol. I stifled a laugh as the leader smacked his head.         

"The names L" he said.

L. Something about him caught my attention, his looks for sure. His face was perfectly structured like a sculpture, the best feature were his eyes….but it wasn’t just that. Something else about him made me feel-"I'm the maknae Sungjong! I bet you will like me the best out of all the hyungs!" he said looking back.

I laughed and nodded at him, he had a ve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter