Chapter 47: Who R U?

Two Moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 47: Who R U?

 

Seconds passed, minutes passed yet no sign of any movement.

 

I was so desperate that I was at the point that I didn’t care even if it was the bad obnoxious Jaehyo.

 

I just want to see him again. I already lost him once I wont lose him again.

 

Yet, at the same moment I was giving up…a faint voicce in the back of my head created thoughts that I didn’t want to think about.

 

"Come on Jaehyo!" I leaned in and whispered in his ear when suddenly I felt his hand squeeze my hand back.

 

I bolted up straight and saw Jaehyos usual self glancing back at me. He was not pale nor beat up. No scars whatsover.

 

He looked exactly as he did a few moments ago. This is it, it worked.

 

Jaehyo noticed the tears on my face and immediately sat up wiping them away. I then grabbed him and engulfed him in a huge hug.

 

When we pulled away the soulmisphere a device that prevented other souls from entering broke allowing all the others to come in.

 

"_____-ah!" they shouted  but stopped when they saw Jaehyo grimace appearing on their face.

 

I noticed L and L.Joe they were pale as ghosts as if they were about to pass out...

 

"____-ah what are you doing with him?" G-Dragon appeared his clothes were torn and his left cheek was bruise.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter