TMI

LeSol Oneshots

WARNING: Mentions of


"Oh !" The door slammed shut right after the shout.

"Unnie, the kids-" LE was cut off by a gasp. "-saw us." 

"It's fine. We'll deal with them later." Solji said as she claimed LE's lips in a deep kiss, effectively muffling her moans.

 

"Omigod omigod omigod omigod omigod." Jeonghwa paced around outside the room.

"I didn't need to see that." Hyelin sighed as she sat on the chair, slumped over the table, hiding her face in her arms.

"That makes 2 of us." Hani sat across the table from Hyelin, mirroring her actions.

"How do I unsee that?" Hyelin groaned.

"You don't. We can't." Hani replied as the two let out groans.

 

"Did you enjoy the show?" Solji asked with a smirk as she came out of the room.

"Unnie!" Jeonghwa froze, putting an end to her non-stop pacing. "W-What are you talking about? What show? Right, Hani unnie?" Jeonghwa babbled nervously.

"Don't remind us." Hani groaned.

"I mean, no, we didn't see anything! Did we see anything? No, of course not, we totally didn't see your - No, we didn't see anything, I swear! Right, Hyelin unnie?" 

"I wish I didn't see anything." Jeonghwa almost facepalmed when Hyelin just sighed.

"Unnies~~~! Help me out here! I'm trying to save us all from Solji unnie's wrath, and she's going to kill us if you don't back me up!" Jeonghwa whined as Solji just laughed.

"I'm not going to kill anyone, Jjong Jjong ya. You girls should've knocked though." She said in amusement.

"Yeah, I regret not knocking." Hani said, sitting up finally. "Where's LE unnie?" She asked curiously as Solji's smirk widened.

"She's...a little sore right now. We've been at this for quite a while now." 

"TMI, unnie. You didn't exhaust her to death, did you?" Hyelin asked, deadpanned.

"At least I made it pleasurable.♡ You should've heard her." Solji laughed when they all groaned loudly and covered their ears.

"TMI, unnie!"

 


 

"Hyojin..." Solji's moan was cut off by a deep kiss from LE.

"Oh !" The door slammed shut with a loud bang as the couple remained oblivious to it.

"They saw us again, didn't they?" Solji asked as soon as they broke the kiss. 

"Yeah." LE just chuckled before connecting their lips in another deep passionate kiss.

 

"You girls should really learn how to knock first." LE said as she came out of the room to the sight of 3XID sprawled on the floor.

"We really should. I can't believe we walked in on you two twice." Hyelin groaned.

"My eyes have long lost their innocence." Jeonghwa mumbled.

"I don't even care anymore. I can never unsee that ever again." Hani sighed. 

"It's your own fault." LE only laughed at them. "By the way, don't look for Solji unnie. She's...a little needy right now. I sort of left her hanging." LE smirked as she spoke.

"TMI, unnie. Don't need to know that." Hani sighed.

"Why are you and Solji unnie like this?" Hyelin grumbled as LE just shrugged with a smirk.

"Deal with it, that's how we are. I'm gonna head back before Solji unnie gets too needy. I honestly don't know where her stamina for this comes from." She said, walking back to the room as the three just let out loud groans.

"TMI, unnie!"