Velvet Part 2

LeSol Oneshots

NOTE: This is an add-on to the previous chapter ^v^ I didn't separate the lyrics this time, but they're in there :3 Have fun finding them and enjoy! :)

Also, contains hints of you-know-what ;)


Ding Dong!

LE looked up from her computer, wondering if she had heard wrongly. Who in their right minds would come and visit her in the middle of the night?

Ding Dong!

The doorbell rang once again, confirming that there was indeed someone at the door. LE got up and walked to the door, pausing in front of it. Should she open it? Seriously, who would show up unannounced at someone’s door when it’s almost midnight?

“Hyojin? Are you home?” Solji’s muffled voice called out from the other side of the door, and LE instantly threw the doors open. Almost immediately, Solji was enveloped in a tight embrace.

“What are you doing here, unnie?” LE mumbled as she buried her face in Solji’s shoulder. “And why did you ring the doorbell? You could’ve just come in, since you know my password and all.” Solji chuckled.

“It’s just polite to do so, especially since this is your house and not mine.” LE simply gave a low hum before pulling away so Solji could enter.

LE followed Solji like a lost puppy as she moved around the house, putting down her things before heading into the room. Watching her, Solji could only chuckle.

“Well, someone’s clingy today.” She said with a smirk as she walked up to the girl and wrapped her arms around her, whispering into her ear. “Is it because of what I’ve prepared for you tonight?” LE snuggled up to her, smiling cutely.

“I just missed you so much, I don’t want to be apart from you. These past 2 weeks while you were away on vacation were hell for me.”

“Is that so? Aigoo, my poor baby.” Solji cooed as she pulled away and began to strip. “Well then, I hope my gift will make up for these hellish past 2 weeks then.” LE eyed her hungrily as she turned off the lights and drew the curtains.

“This way, we won’t know when night becomes day.” She murmured as she climbed into bed to join Solji, who just chuckled.

“But even then, we can just keep going until day becomes night again.” LE nodded with a low hum.

“That sounds like a great idea, unnie.” She gave a soft content sigh as Solji combed through her hair with her fingers. “I’ve got a favor to ask of you, but It can wait. After all,” She murmured softly as she began to trail kisses down Solji’s nape. “…we’ve got plenty of time.”


“Do you think your neighbours will complain with how noisy we were last night?” Solji asked as they both began to wake.

“Nah, what we’re making is not noise. It’s a lullaby.” LE mumbled sleepily, earning her a playful smack from Solji.

“Not many can sleep with that kind of lullaby.” LE cracked a smile as she listened to Solji’s laughter.

“Besides, it’s fine even if they come and knock on the door angrily, since I’m moving soon.” Solji’s eyes widened.

“You’re moving?” LE nodded in reply.

“I just recently bought a new house. And this is where my favor, the one I told you about last night, comes in.” Solji raised an eyebrow.

“So what is it? Do you want me to help you with moving?” LE shook her head.

“Not only that. My real favor is, will you move in with me, unnie?” Solji sat up.

“You mean like, live with you?” LE nodded again, before peeking up at her meekly.

“Is that a no?” Solji could only smile at how cute LE was acting.

“For you?” She dived back down under the covers. “How could I ever say no?”


EPILOGUE

The girls of EXID, except for LE who was in the studio, no doubt working on another song again, were seated down in the dance room after practice ended, listening to LE’s new solo, Velvet. Nobody noticed Solji’s face growing redder by the second, and the other 3 just cheered and clapped as the song came to an end.

“Daebak, LE unnie! Her solo is lit!” Hani exclaimed.

“Yeah! The way she writes and produces it, and then sings and raps it, It’s just perfect!” Hyelin nodded in approval.

“I know! It’s almost as if she experienced it herself!” Jeonghwa agreed as well.

“Don’t you agree, Solji unnie?” They all turned to Solji, whose face was now bright red. “Solji unnie?” She leapt to her feet and rushed out of the room towards the studio.

“AHN! HYO! JIN!!!” The scream resounded throughout the entire building.