Zodiacs in Anger

LeSol Oneshots

NOTE: I chanced upon a facebook post about how Zodiacs act in anger, and I thought it would be funny to write a story based on LeSol's Zodiacs so here :)

Solji - Capricorn when angry: Tries to be calm but fails

LE - Sagittarius when angry: Ready to murder someone


"Hyojin-ah, can I come over to your house?"

"Sure, unnie." Solji had sounded so calm over the phone, LE honestly didn't expect to open the door to a fuming Solji.

"Thanks, Hyojin." Solji managed out with a low growl as she stomped over to the living room and flopped down on the couch. Tentatively, LE walked over and sat down beside her.

"Uh...unnie? Want to talk about it?"

"No, it's fine, Hyojin. I'm ok. I've already calmed down." Clearly you haven't. But LE clamped shut in fear of incurring the older girl's fury.

"Ok. Why don't you go into my room for a minute or two while I go prepare something to eat?" Solji just nodded at LE's suggestion and headed into the room. As LE had expected, Solji exploded inside.

"That darn ex! Darn you to Hell! Why don't you just shut up? It's been so many years, why contact me now all of a sudden? Just leave me alone! Get on with your own life!" After a while, Solji finally exited the room with a sigh, having released all her pent up fury inside the room. Looking to the table, she saw a cup of iced chocolate already prepared for her while LE stood at the doorway. Taking it, she walked over to LE.

"Thanks, Hyojin. You always know just what I need."

"No problem, unnie. It's 'cause I love you." LE answered, not looking at her as she wore her shoes.

"And I love you more for that. Are you going out?" Solji asked curiously, taking a sip from her drink.

"Yeah, just for a short while. I'll be back soon." She nodded absentmindedly to LE's answer and turned to return to the couch.

"Hold on! Where are you going with that knife?!" She screeched suddenly in realisation as she spun around and grabbed the back of LE's shirt, stopping her from taking another step.

"I'm just going out for a bit. No big deal." LE shrugged as Solji shot her an incredulous look.

"With a knife? Nobody just 'goes out for a bit’ with a knife, Hyojin. What do you need it for?"

"Nothing much. Just need it for a little something." LE paused for a while before adding nonchalantly, "Or a little someone."

"You're not going to my ex's house, are you?" Solji asked accusingly.

"Maybe. Do you prefer Roasted or Butchered?" LE asked with fake innocence as Solji looked at her, horrified.

"Hyojin, no."

"Hyojin, yes." Solji shook her head and snatched the knife out of LE's hand.

"You are not going out to 'butcher' anyone! That's a crime!" LE just shrugged.

"Oh well, my fists will be enough. I guess, Pounded it is then." Solji shook her head as she pulled LE back.

"Hyojin, stop."

"Hyojin, go."

"HYOJIN!!!"