Bungee Jumping

LeSol Oneshots

SUMMARY:

In which LeSol goes Couple Bungee Jumping, and that can't be good when one of them is a timid scaredy cat.

NOTE: LE may be a little OOC, but I kinda like the way it turned out ^v^


"I'm scared~~~!" LE whined, looking pleadingly to Solji, who could only shrug.

"Well, what can we do? We lost, it's only fair we carry out the punishment." LE gulped as she looked down, feeling her legs turn to jelly at the height.

"U-Unnie..." Trembling and feeling her knees go weak, LE held onto Solji for support.

"It'll be ok, LE. It's a couple bungee jump, we'll be jumping together." Solji smiled reassuringly at her as she held her close.

"I don't wanna do this." She whimpered.

"Me neither. But at least you have me. Just hold onto me, I'll make sure you're safe."

"Don't let me go, ok?" LE said timidly, holding tightly onto Solji as they were led out onto the platform.

"I won't. I'll hold you until you feel safe to let go, ok?" LE nodded as they prepared to jump. "Ready? Let's go." She closed her eyes tightly as they fell over the platform, overwhelmed by the sensation of free falling.

 

"I can hear them screaming." Hyelin commented as they watched the two fall.

"I only hear Solji unnie. I don't think LE unnie's screaming." Jeonghwa said.

"Do you think it was mean of us to make LE unnie do that? We all know how LE unnie can't handle thrill rides and extreme sports like this." Hani wondered out loud.

"That's true. But they've already jumped, so too late for regrets, I suppose." Jeonghwa said.

"They should be fine, look, they're coming back now." Hyelin pointed out as they ran over to greet the unnies. When they arrived, they were greeted with the sight of Solji sitting at the seat, and LE sitting on her lap, straddling her. The bungee jumping staff standing next to them seemed flustered and lost about what to do, staring at them as he held all the safety equipment retrieved from them.

"Unnie! How was it?" Jeonghwa asked as they ran over, only to hear sobs. Worried frowns appeared on their faces as they realised that LE was crying, and Solji was patting LE's back comfortingly.

"It's ok, Hyojin-ah. It's over. You did really well. I'm proud of you."

"LE unnie, sorry..." The three girls looked guiltily at LE's trembling form, shaking badly in Solji's arms. "We didn't think it'd be this bad..." They looked down, ashamed to meet Solji's eyes.

"She'll be fine, girls. Don't worry. We just need to give her some time to calm down." Solji smiled reassuringly to them. "Now that that's over, shall we go walk around while waiting for LE to feel better?" Solji suggested as she stood up, carrying LE while never ceasing her patting and slight bounces. LE only wrapped her arms around Solji's neck and her legs around Solji's waist tightly, burying her face into Solji's shoulder, muffling her sobs.

"Will LE unnie really be ok?" They asked worriedly as Solji just smiled.

"She will, don't worry. Let's go."


"Hyojin-ah. Are you really going to stay like this?" A soft whine of complaint was her only reply, making Solji sigh. The bungee jumping was almost an hour and a half ago and LE's sobs had eventually calmed down into sniffles before finally stopping not long ago. Still, her deathgrip on Solji remained, and she was still refusing to be let go, so Solji had no choice but to keep on carrying her, the sight of a grown woman carrying another grown woman in her arms as one would carry a child while they walked around earning them some curious stares.

 

"Hyojin. How long are you going to stay like this?" Silence. "Hyojin?" Solji tried to look over her shoulder, unable to see her but feeling her breathing softly onto her neck. "Ya, is she sleeping?"

"Yeah, she fell asleep, unnie." Hani whispered after checking as Solji sighed.

"Aigoo... this big baby..."

 

Even as they ate, LE sat on her lap, burying her face in the crook of Solji's neck, only raising her head to eat whatever Solji fed to her.


"Hyojin-ah, are you really not going to get down?" Solji asked.

"You said you'd hold onto me until I feel safe." LE mumbled with a pout.

"I know I said that, but you should be long over the fear already, shouldn't you?"

"I feel safe in your arms, so hold me." Solji could only sigh, though a smile lingered on her face.

"You big baby."

"Only to you."

"Of course, you're my baby." Solji could only chuckle.

"..."

“...So are you really not gonna get down?" Her only reply was a whine of complaint.