Velvet

LeSol Oneshots

SUMMARY:

How LE and Solji first become LeSol, explained with lyrics from Velvet.

NOTE: So, I was listening to Velvet recently, and thought I could make a LeSol oneshot from the lyrics, so here it is :) Enjoy!


Your touch is…

"Can I ask you for a favor? Something really crazy?" They had just been chilling in her home together when Solji had suddenly asked that abrupt question. LE raised an eyebrow at that, but nodded anyway.

"Sure, unnie. What is it?" Solji in a breath.

"Can I kiss you?" It seemed like it'd taken Solji a lot of courage to ask that question, but LE wasn't listening. All she could think about was Solji's hand caressing her face, the other hand lightly grasping her own. The only way she could think of to describe her touch was that it was...

...like Velvet.

 

Your lips...

LE nodded absentmindedly, and instantly, a pair of warm lips were pressed onto hers. And LE couldn't think. It was like a small spark of electricity rushed down her spine. Her emotions were running wild and butterflies were dancing in her stomach. It felt magical. It felt perfect. It felt right, somehow.

And then, it came to an end as Solji pulled away. But the feeling still lingered as they sat in silence for a while, trying to catch their breaths.

"What do you think?" Solji asked breathlessly. Thoughts raced through LE's mind as it replayed the scene over and over again in her head. She could still remember everything vividly. Even the little things, like the warmth from Solji's hand cupping her face, holding her in place, but not forcing her to stay. Even the way the kiss was gentle, and yet at the same time, somewhat forceful as Solji pushed forward, parting her lips slightly with her tongue. She wasn't rough though, and it didn't hurt. She recalled the feeling of Solji's lips against hers.

"Soft." was the only thing she could manage out. Solji's lips were really soft.

...like Velvet.

 

My body...

Solji seemed nervous about her reply.

"Do you feel disgusted, now that you know I like you that way? Or are you scared that I might do something more in the future?" To be honest, LE wasn't sure. She had never considered the fact that she might like girls, much less the possibility of Solji and her being a couple. But for some reason, she didn't dislike that thought. Does that mean she likes Solji then? Solji looked to her, her eyes holding a desperate plea as tears welled up in them. "Would you pull away if I hug you from now on?"

And before she knew it, she had shot forward and wrapped her arms around Solji. Her warmth burst forward and enveloped the older girl in a matter of seconds and Solji relaxed into her touch, comforted. Her arms wrapped around her body in response and she gripped the back of her shirt tightly, as if wanting to hold onto her, afraid that she would pull away, taking away with her the sense of security she was feeling. To Solji, LE who provided her with warmth and comfort, was...

...like Velvet.

 

My lips...

"Unnie, first of all, I'm not disgusted. You know I support the LGBT community, all of us do and you know that. Second of all, nor am I scared, because I know you are respectful of boundaries, and you will stop if I ever tell you to. Thirdly, no, I will not pull away when you hug me from now on. Neither will I shy away from your touches, nor avoid you just because of this. So please don't cry, there's no reason for you to." Solji sniffled.

"How can you be so calm about this? I just kissed you! You're supposed to be pushing me away! You're supposed to scream and shout at me, saying that you didn't like me that way! You're not supposed to accept it and take it all in stride so easily!" LE shrugged.

"I'm honestly not sure why I'm so calm myself, unnie. But I do know that I will never push you away, and I will not scream or shout at you over this."

"Why!" Solji demanded, trying to cover her face with her hands as she broke out into full sobs, failing only because LE grabbed her hands and prevented her from hiding away. Her breath hitched as LE drew closer. LE's scent overwhelmed her, and she barely heard her when she spoke again.

"Maybe it's because I don't really dislike this. Maybe it's because even though I'm unsure, I think I like you back in that way too. Maybe it's because I have a feeling we can totally be a couple. So, just like you did, can I ask you for a favor to help confirm my feelings for you? Can I kiss you?" And this time, a reply wasn't needed as LE just connected their lips.

Solji quickly relaxed into the kiss, and it was pure bliss from there. She found herself unable to resist as LE deepened the kiss, combing through her hair with one hand, and pulling her closer with the other hand wrapped around her waist. The need for air forced them to separate, and they did so, albeit unwillingly. Once again, the two sat in silence for a while as they struggled to catch their breaths, staring at each other.

"So," LE started first, breaking the silence. "I'm pretty sure of it now. I like you that way too, unnie, and I would love to be a couple with you." Solji didn't reply. Instead, she just brought her hand up to gently touch her lips, still dazed from the kiss. LE grinned at the sight. "What do you think?" She repeated the familiar question to the older girl.

"It's soft." Solji breathed out softly. "Just..."

...like Velvet.