Can You Keep A Secret?

LeSol Oneshots

NOTE: A little late, but here's a short story for Halloween :3 It's based on the song 'Secret' by 'The Pierces'. The song has always given me the creeps, so I thought it would be suitable in a halloween fanfic. 

NOTE2: This is actually a story I rewrote for Halloween XD Might post the original later in the future :)


Got a secret, can you keep it? Swear this one you’ll save.


 “Hyojin?” The girl leaning against her gave a low content hum.

“Yes, unnie?” Solji smiled as she reached a hand up to fiddle with the locket hanging on her neck.

“This will be our little secret, right?”

“Of course. We won’t tell anyone.”

“You swear?” LE chuckled softly as her hand reached to the locket hanging around her own neck.

“On my life. You?" Solji nodded.

"I swear."


Better lock it in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.


"Unnie." Solji smiled as she looked up from the box on the table, only to see LE standing in the doorway with a smile, holding a bouquet in her hands.

"Hyojin! You're here!" LE chuckled as she sat down across the table from her.

"Of course I am."

"So, what's the occasion?" Solji teased as LE handed the bouquet to her.

"You don't remember? Should I just go to sleep then?" LE smirked, making Solji laugh as she shook her head.

"Don't you dare!"

"I would never." LE listened contentedly, enjoying the sound of Solji's laughter.

"Shall we eat the cake now?" Solji asked as she opened the box, revealing a beautifully decorated cake.

"Awesome! Your cakes are the best, unnie!” She rolled her eyes with a smile.

"Only because I bake them for you, like how you always buy flowers for me." LE smiled lovingly at her.

"No, you're worthy of every compliment, my love." Solji burst into loud laughter at that.

"Stop it, you sap!" She sat down, the smile still on her face. "You act as if you're not the most talented and beautiful woman to ever exist. I'm really lucky to get you."

"Me too, unnie. It's still a miracle to me that I ever get to call such a brave and gorgeous woman mine." Solji just shook her head with a smile as the two of them worked together to set up the table. The flowers were placed into a vase in the middle of the table, and the cake sat in front of it, ready to be cut.


If I show you, then I know you won’t tell what I said


The flickering flames of the candles lit the dark room up with a soft warm light, reflecting into the lockets around their necks as a bright orange glow. Their gazes shifted from the flames to meet each other's eyes, gleaming from the only light source, and their smiles grew at the sight.

"Happy Anniversary." They chorused, entwining their fingers.


‘Cause two can keep a secret…


"It's been 5 years." Hyelin murmured softly as she observed silently from behind the wall.

"Yeah. When will we ever tell her?" Jeonghwa nodded slightly. Beside her, Hani bit her lips, shaking her head. The 3 girls only watched with unshed tears in their eyes and lips quivering, holding back sobs as the lone girl at the table stared lovingly at the empty spot across her.

"Never."


…if one of them is dead.