LOTTE WORLD

You're The Prince?! O.O

 

FINALLY AN UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for waiting~~ :DDD

*images dont belong to me, i forgot where i took it from so credit to its rightful owner :D*

___________________________________________________________________________

Finally it was Saturday, the day where you have been anticipating for.

 

Hyemin: LOTTE WORLD!!!!!!!!

Hyungshik: yah! Stop shouting in the public!!!

 

Then you realise many eyes were on you.

 

Hyemin: joesonghamnida! Kaja!!

Donghyun: wait! Erm…

Minwoo: hyung, are we waiting for somebody else?

Youngmin: hyung! Don’t tell me!

Kwangmin: no way! Hyung, how could you!!

 

The twins gave a disappointed look and shook their head in sync.

 

Donghyun: mianhae, he insisted in tagging along!

Kwangmin: bongchijimayo hyung!

 

He stared at Donghyun with a despise face.

 

Hyemin: Donghyun oppa, gwaenchanayo. I got Dongjun oppa here with me is good enough.

 

You said and hook your arms around his and smiled at him. He gave back a  smile as if he was trying to assure you that he will not leave you alone.

 

Hyemin: so…where is L.Joe sunbae?

Youngmin: L…L…L.Joe sunbae?

Hyemin: waeyo? Did I say something wrong?

Kwangmin: ani ani, oh! Here comes Byunghun hyung!

Hyemin: asa! Let’s goooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

 

You pulled dongjun away even before L.Joe could walk up to the group to greet all of you.

 

L.Joe: annyeong! Hye—

Donghyun: kaja.

 

L.JOE’s POV

 

I was late meeting the group. Finally when I reached the main gate to Lotte World I saw them standing in front of the ticket booth.

 

L.Joe: annyeong! Hye—

 

Before I could reach them and finish my sentence, she ran away. Wel…literally though…

 

L.Joe: [am I pushing her too hard? Does she hate me that much?]

Donghyun: kaja

 

My brother slung his arms around my neck, the twins, Minwoo and Hyungshik hyung followed behind. After buying the tickets the 6 of us went into the amusement park.

 

Hyemin: first stop, the souvenir shop!!!!!!!

 

She squealed in joy just like a small kid. We went into the shop, her eyes were glistening while she looked at the fancy hair bands displayed on the shelf.

 

Hyemin: oppa~ buy me one please~~

 

Looking at her doing aegyo to Dongjun, unknowingly a smile was slowly forming on my face. I missed the time when she did that to me. At the same time, my heart sank as I was no longer the person she will display her aegyos to anymore.

 

-END OF L.JOE’s POV-

 

The 6 of you went in and immediately the sprout hair band caught your eyes.

 

 

Hyemin: oppa~ buy me one please~~

Dongjun: shireo! Do that thing first and I’ll get you this

 

He stuck out his tongue and teased. You scratch your neck feeling embarrassed.

 

Hyemin: he…here?

Dongjun: yupps! Right here, right now

Hyemin: and you’ll get me one? Fine then, Kwangmin oppa~ you’ll get me this right?

 

You turned to Kwangmin who was beside you looking at the hair bands and blinked a few ties showing puppy eyes.

 

 

He decided to tease Dongjun a little and agreed to buy for you.

 

Dongjun: yah! You…I told I told you to do buing buing! Not another aegyo to Kwangmin! Yah!!

 

Minwoo and Youngmin were laughing their heads off at the side. L.Joe looked at the couple feeling hopeless. Donghyun placed a comforting hand over his shoulder.

 

Donghyun: I told you I can’t do much. You should know her better than anyone.

L.Joe: hyung, I know what to do now. Can you make a chance for me? I really know what I want this time. Please hyung.

 

After buying the hair bands that Dongjun had paid for eventually, you went on all the rides in the park. The older boys decided to take a rest before going for dinner.

 

Donghyun: Hyemin-ah, we’ll go and get some snacks and drinks, you’ll sit here with Byunghun oppa okay?

Hyemin: ahhh shireo! Why are you kidnapping my Dongjun oppa!!

Hyungshik: he injured his wrist before, he can’t take heavy things remember?

 

Flashbacks came to your mind. He was practicing his handstand when he lost balanced and injured his wrist.

 

Dongjun: it’s okay darling, I’ll be back fast. I promise.

 

I just nodded with a pout, he gave a small peck on your forehead and left with the rest. After they left, you felt awkward sitting with L.Joe. He initiated to break the silence.

 

L.Joe: Hyemin-ah

Hyemin: ne sunbae-nim

L.Joe: I got something to tell you.

Hyemin: go on

 

You said coldly still fiddling with your phone.

 

L.Joe: I’m sorry for leaving, not thinking about the consequences that will happen. You leaving me… I really want to patch back with you, but---

 

Your ears shot up hearing the word “but”. However, you still acted like you did not care.

 

L.Joe: --- seeing you being so happy with Dongjun and forgetting a jerk like me, I decided to back out. Will you give me the chance to be the oppa you once know?

 

Finally, you looked up from your phone. You looked search for his eyes. He was sincere, hoping that you would forgive him.

 

L.Joe: just like before, the oppa that will play with you and protect you just like how an older brother would.

 

At last, you gave in. You threw yourself into his arms and started crying.

 

Hyemin: Byunghun oppa!!!

 

Just then, the boys came back after buying snacks, they were shock to see you hugging L.Joe. Dongjun was even more shock to see you crying. You felt a strong pull on your arms. Before you could react, Dongjun was already grabbing L.Joe by his collar.

 

Dongjun: yah! Lee Byunghun! I’ve tolerated you long enough! I shouldn’t have agreed to let you talk her alone!! How many times do you want her to shed tears for you!

Hyemin: oppa! It’s not what you think!!! Let go of Byunghun oppa first!!

Dongjun: ne?!

 

They looked at you with curious face.

 

L.Joe: you’ll regret if you don’t do so.

 

Dongjun let go of him immediately.

 

L.Joe: I guess I don’t have to worry about you anymore, my dear dongsaeng.

Hyemin: I told you so, he’s a nice guy! Heheh!

 

L.Joe turned to Dongjun and threatened.

 

L.Joe: bully her and you’ll get it arasseo?

Dongjun: NE HYUNG-NIM!!!!!

Kwangmin: eew such a two face! Did you see that?! He changed so fast!!!

 

Weeks after the trip to Lotte World, L.Joe and you were back to normal. One morning the 6 of you were walking in the school like any other days.

 

Minwoo: hyung, when are you coming back?

Dongjun: I left the house for a month only…and it was my parents’ wish…AHHH MOLLA!!!! As long as I’m with Hyemin, I’m fine with any arrangements. Heheheh

L.Joe: eeew cheesy!!

 

L.Joe made a disgusted face at the couple.

 

Hyemin: shall we go back later? We got no class in the afternoon anyways. I miss Hara unnie and Junhyung oppa too!!

Dongjun: really? Okay then, anything my princess says.

 

Later that evening, the 2 of you went over for a visit.

 

Hara: omo!! Gongju-nim!!!!!