Uninvited Guest

You're The Prince?! O.O

 

 

Hyemin: who are you…you…

 

You stood frozen to the floor with your eyes widen. The boys did not hear anything, they decided to take a look.

 

Boy:  annyeong, miss me?

 

Hyemin: [no Hyemin, this is not him! He left remember?! This is definitely not him!!]

Hyungshik: bastard! Why did you even bother to come back!

 

He gave the boy a hard push on the chest. Kwangmin quickly pulled you in behind him defensively.

 

Dongjun: hyung, who is this?

 

The boy gave put a smirk on his face and looked at Dongjun.

 

Boy: you must be Kim Dongjun right? Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Byunghun imnida. You can call me L.Joe

Youngmin: Byunghun hyung! You better stop all these nonsense! Wait till Donghyun hyung—HYEMIN!!!!!!

 

You fainted in Kwangmin’s arms due to the sudden shock. Everybody turned from the door.

 

Hyungshik: Dongjun, carry her back to her room and Youngmin call hyung! And you! GET OUT NOW!!!!

L.Joe: but hyung, I’m back for good. I’m not going to leave her anymore.

Hyungshik: get out! I don’t want to listen to all this rubbish! Why didn’t you think about it when you see her begging you not to leave?! Who do you think you are? She finally decided to move on and you! You jerk! You have to come back now?!

L.Joe: but I’m---oof!!

 

L.Joe was being turned back by a pull on his shoulder. He got hit in his face and fell hard on the ground.

 

Hyungshik + L.Joe: hyung!!

Donghyun: I told you if you leave you are no dongsaeng of mine! My parents didn’t teach me to be an irresponsible living thing. Get away from my sight now! You know what I’m capable of doing and you know I mean it!

L.Joe: I’ll be back! I will show you how determine I am this time!

 

He walked out of the house purposely pushing Donghyun with his shoulders.

 

Donghyun: I’m sorry Hyungshikkie

Hyungshik: it’s not your fault, no worries. Let’s go take a look at Hyemin.

 

-flashback-

Hyemin: oppa, don’t leave please!

L.Joe: I have to, this is my only chance to shine! This is the future I want!

Hyemin: what about our future oppa? Have you forgotten about our promises?

L.Joe: Hyemin, just take it that I’ve forgotten about it. I’m sorry baby, forgive me.

 

Without turning his head, L.Joe left to board the plane to the States to further his dream as a rapper.

-end of flashback-

 

Kwangmin: Hyemin, Hyemin?

Youngmin: must be that scene again…

Dongjun: can somebody fill me in?

Hyemin: OPPA!!!!!!!!!

 

You finally woke up. You saw the twins and Dongjun beside you. You quickly hugged Dongjun and started crying.

 

Hyemin: Dongjun oppa…I…I…you won’t leave me right?

Dongjun: yes darling, I will always be here for you. Hyemin? Baby?

Youngmin: I think she fell asleep again

Dongjun: it’s okay, now tell me everything!

 

He demanded as he slowly placed you on your pillow and covered you up with your blanket.

 

Youngmin: Lee Byunghun aka L.Joe, sunbae in school. When he was in high school, he was the kingka, many girls go head over heels for him. Not only was he good looking, his studies were of of those who ranked top in the school.

Dongjun: then how did Hyemin---

Donghyun: he’s my dongsaeng.

Dongjun: NE?!

 

Dongjun’s eyes widen as Donghyun and Hyungshik walked into the room.

 

Kwangmin: we know Byunghun hyung as long as the hyungs knew each other. Their feelings for each other grew throughout the years. Hyung eventually plucked up his courage and confessed to her on White’s Day.

Youngmin: the school recognise his talents in rapping and offered him scholarship to study in the states where many famous rappers graduated and debuted from. Despite Donghyun hyung’s objection, he decided to leave.

Kwangmin: I guess it didn’t really worked for him that’s why he’s back

 

Kwangmin said as he shrugged his shoulders.

 

Dongjun: Hyungshik hyung, can I stay with Hyemin for the night?

Hyungshik: okay, I think she’ll feel safer.

Dongjun: kamsahamnida hyung

Hyungshik: twins, I think it’s time you go home, it’s getting late.

Kwangmin: ne hyung, call me if you need any help.

Dongjun: ne, komawo

 

Everyone left, Dongjun looked at you sleeping with a deep frown.

 

Dongjun: it’s okay darling, I will be here for you. Don’t worry, don’t worry

 

He then gave a gentle peck on the frown.

 

*the next morning*

 

Hyemin: [when did I…I…thought…Dongjun, why is he in my room?]

 

Dongjun stirred a little when you smooth his hair looking t his dashing sleeping face.

 

Dongjun: good morning my princess!

 

He slowly sat up from his sleeping position. You suddenly gave him a tight hug, arms around his neck. He gently wrapped his arms around your waist.

 

Dongjun: yah, waeguerae? Are you okay?

Hyemin: I’m so glad you’re here

Dongjun: don’t worry baby, I will not leave you, neither will I give in no matter hyung or sunbae. Oppa midoyo.

Hyungshik: Hyemin, are you--- opps! Sorry!

 

The 2 of you broke from the hug as Hyungshik turned his back.

 

Hyungshik: I saw nothing, come down for breakfast. You won’t want to be late for school right?

 

After breakfast, the twins came over and the 4 of you went to school. That’s right, via public transport, bus.

 

Kwangmin: hmmm…I see you getting use to this

Youngmin: people seems to have forgotten that you’re a prince too hahahahas!

Hyemin: and I hate that! Look at how the girls are giving me death glares now that he’s the Kingka.

 

The 4 of you were sitting right at the back in the bus, you felt a strong presence of hate being dart at you. Soon, all of you alighted in front of the school. There were girls blocking the gate squealing at their highest pitch.

 

Girl 1: sunbae! You’re so handsome!

Girl 2: sunbae, can I have your number?!

Girl 3: sunbae, do you have a girlfriend?

Hyemin: L…L.Joe sunbae

 

Dongjun squeezed your hand tightly as if he was reassuring you that he will be there for you.

 

L.Joe: oh! Hyemin!!! You are finally here! I didn’t shock you too much yesterday right?

Kwangmin: what do you want hyung?

 

The girls started gossiping. Dongjun pulled you behind him protectively.

 

Youngmin: hyung, Hyemin got enough shock from yesterday! We don’t want to be rude to you, if you would be kind enough---

L.Joe: I only want to talk to her

 

L.Joe cut into Youngmin’s sentence before he could finish it.

 

Kwangmin: hyung, get this straight the day you decided to leave her for your dreams you were no longer in her life!

 

Kwangmin had enough of it. He shoved L.Joe hard in his chest wanting him to realise his mistake. The juniors started whispering into each other’s ears shock to know that you were one couple.

 

Hyemin: I’ll talk to him. Meet me after school, you know where to.

L.Joe: jeongmal? Arasseo! See you later!

 

After L.Joe left, you made your way to the class with the twins. The minute you step into the class, eyes were all on you. They were guessing if you would get back with L.Joe as you 2 were once known as the sweetest couple in school.

 

Kwangmin: yah! Are all of you done? Hyemin’s not some display in the museum!

 

The students turned away and straighten up from their seats as your homeroom teacher walks in. the class groaned when they saw the teacher, it was none other than Dara.

 

Dara: ja, annyeong my kids!!! Last year with ssem, so let’s make it an enjoyable and memorable year for all of us!!!

 

Throughout the whole lesson you were thinking about meeting L.Joe after school. The surrounding was mute to you. Finally, the bell for end of school sounded. You took out your phone and saw a message from Dongjun..

 

Dongjun: baby, do you need my company?

Hyemin: aniyo oppa, I can deal with it myself

Dongjun: ne jagiya~ I trust you. Remember I will always be here for you, your babo wangja~ ^^ chu~

 

Your heart felt warm after seeing the message. You picked up your bag and left to meet L.Joe at the placed where he first confessed to you, Han River.

 

L.Joe: Hyemin! You’re here!

 

You stood at an arm length distance not wanting to get close to him.

 

L.Joe: Hyemin, do you have to treat me like this? I regretted leaving you. Nothing was going smoothly after that. Whatever I did was meaningless, my life was in black and white, colours were no longer in my dictionary. I was kicked out of school eventually. Hyemin, forgive me will you?

Hyemin: are you done? If yes, then I hope we’ll never meet again.

 

You were about to turn and leave when you felt a tight grip around your wrist.

 

Hyemin: let go of me, sunbae.

L.Joe: why are you treating me like this?! I told you I’m sorry!! I meant what I said!

Hyemin: let me go sunbae, nothing will change even if I forgive you!  The one I love now is no other than Dongjun. ONLY HIM! NOW LET GO!

 

You kept struggling to set yourself free from his grip but it was to no avail. Suddenly, you felt another hand grabbing the same wrist. You looked up and was relieved to see Dongjun standing beside you.

 

Hyemin: oppa…

Dongjun: let go of her now L.Joe-shii, I’ve warned you!

L.Joe: this is between me and her! You should be the one to let go!

 

Their grip tightens and you were groaning in pain. Seeing you in pain, Dongjun decided to let go.

 

Hyemin: SUNBAE!!

 

Seeing tears in your eyes, he slowly loosen his grip. He felt guilty for gripping onto you tightly. You wiped the tears off your eyes and glared at L.Joe.

 

Hyemin: this is why I chose to forget YOU and move on with HIM!

 

You emphasised on the word “you” and “him”. You then dragged Dongjun away with you leaving the guilty L.Joe standing alone at the Han River. The 2 of you walked far away making sure that L.Joe was no longer in sight, Dongjun brought you to the nearest bench and start examining your bruised wrist.

 

Dongjun: does it hurt?

 

You felt tears welling up in your eyes. Dongjun pulled you closer to him. You leaned on his sturdy chest and started crying.

 

Hyemin: w…why did he have to come back when I’ve finally let go of him!

Dongjun: Hyemin, i…

Hyemin: oppa…you won’t leave Hyemin right? You won’t leave me alone like how he did right?

 

He your silky long brown hair gently, assuring you that he would not let history happen again.

 

Dongjun: hush my baby girl, I will not do that no matter what.

 

After crying for so long, you fell asleep in his chest hugging his waist tightly.

 

Dongjun: [silly girl, how could you fall asleep here…let’s get you back home.]

 

He slowly released your arms around his waist and carried you in a bridal style. Back at home, the twins and the older boys were waiting for you to come home. The door finally opened after their long wait but was shock to see you being carried by Dongjun.

 

Kwangmin: hyung, why is Hyemin with you?

Dongjun: shhh let’s put her in bed first.

 

After putting you in bed safely, he went down to the living room and explained to his hyungs.

 

Donghyun: everybody, I’m very sorry about this.

 

He stood up and did a 90 degree bow apologising for what his brother had done.

 

Hyungshik: hyung, it’s not your fault. He chose this path himself

Kwangmin: don’t remind me how she ignored Donghyun hyung after he left.

Youngmin: and locked herself in the room for countless days!

 

The boys fell silent as they recalled the days you felt as if the world was ending.

______________________________________________________

skymin was right! it was L.Joe!!! :D

pic request?