Beautiful Night

You're The Prince?! O.O

 

Thank you JAMLilover dongsaeng for the poster :D

sorry for not keeping my promise to post yesterday!

didnt had the time xP but but i'm back now :D

more updates tmr!! thankyou for not unsubscribing ^^

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All of you decided to meet at the resort’s cafeteria for lunch. Hara and you reached first and waited for the boys to arrive.

 

Dongjun: miss, are you lonely? May I buy you a drink?

Hyemin: I’m sorry ahjushii. It’s only afternoon and I’m definitely not lonely!!

Dongjun: yah! Who are you calling an ahjushii huh?!

 

He said while pinching your cheeks.

 

Hyemin: ahhhh!!! Oppa!!!!!! ><

Kwangmin: tsktsktsk look at those 2, let’s go!! I’m hungry!!

 

You ran away from Dongjun when Kwangmin was calling like an old man.

 

Dongjun: Park Hyemin!!!!!!

Hyemin: mehrong!!!

Later that night Hara and you were resting inside the room watching tv when suddenly there was a knock on the door. Hara opened the door and saw a petite girl standing in front of the door.

 

Hara: annyeong, who are you looking for?

Little Girl: Hyemin unnie

Hara: ne? What is it about?

Little Girl: an older brother told me to give this to her

 

The little girl took out a necklace from her pocket and showed Hara. Hara tried to take the necklace over but the little girl refused to give it to her and insisted that only Hyemin could take it.

 

Hara: how do you know I’m not Hyemin?

Little Girl: you’re too tall!!

Hara: -.- Hyemin!!!

Hyemin: ne? who’s at the door?

 

You asked while coming out of the toilet.

 

Little Girl: are you Hyemin?

 

She asked cutely with much curiosity in her eyes.

 

Hyemin: ne, may I help you?

Little Girl: the older brother told me to give this to you

Hyemin: older brother?

Little Girl: mmm! There’s a note too!!!

 

She passed the small heart shape post it note and the necklace to you. You took it over and thank her while giving her a pat on the head.

 

 

Hara: who is it from?

Hyemin: Dongjun oppa ^^

Hara: Hyemin…I….

Hyemin:  got a date with Junhyung oppa? Go on then I’ll go find Dongjun oppa ^^ hehehe

 

You were so engross in the “letter” Dongjun wrote till you did not realise Hara had already left the room.

 

Hyemin: unnie, I’ll…eh? Ohwells…

*Same time in Dongjun’s room*

 

Dongjun: [ahh~ refreshing ^^Junhyung hyung is not around…should I go find Hyemin? Hmmm…]

 

He thought as he stood at the dressing table drying his hair while humming to “Watch Out”. Just then you came opening the door without knocking on it first.

 

Hyemin: oppa!! AHHHHHH!!!!! YAH!!

 

You quickly turn back facing him.

 

Dongjun: yah! Why are you ALWAYS barging into my room after I shower?

 

He emphasised on the word ‘ALWAYS’. You blushed furiously at his sentence.

 

Hyemin: I didn’t mean to! Since Junhyung oppa isn’t in I thought…

Dongjun: aigoo…my baby is such a y!!!

Hyemin: am not!!! Are you done?

Dongjun: orh…

 

You turned around and saw Dongjun sitting on the bed still topless. You turned away as quickly as possible and said anxiously.

 

Hyemin: yah! You haven’t put on your top!!! >///<

Dongjun: kekeke kyeopta! Arasseo, I’ll put it on now xP

 

He noticed that you were wearing the necklace he gave you and smiled to himself.

 

Dongjun: I’m done baby ^^

 

You turned and glared at him.

 

Hyemin: can you come out from the shower dressed? What if the girl who barge in just now wasn’t me? Huh?!

Dongjun: who else will barge in like that except for you? Hehehe come here baby

 

You climbed onto the bed and sat beside him.

 

Dongjun: uri yeppeunie~ is that a new necklace? Aigoo~~ the person that gave you that necklace got the best taste in the world~

 

He self-praised while showing his signature eye-smile. He sat closer and you leaned comfortably on his chest.

 

Hyemin: why are you giving me the necklace? You did something unforgivable right?!

Dongjun: am I that kind of guy?! O.o cant I get my baby princess something?

Hyemin: kekeke ani xP of cos you can

Dongjun: pabo! Of cos I’m not! I only love you Park Hyemin! Got it?!

Hyemin: ne oppa ^^

 

You felt something soft landing on your lips. Your heart began beating faster. Suddenly, the door opened. You immediately pulled away from the kiss blushing.

 

Hara: hye…Hyemin?!

Dongjun: ahhh hyung!!!!

Junhyung: what?! I thought you went over instead!

Hyemin: I…I think I should go back now

 

You tried getting down from the bed but Dongjun pulled you back down by your waist right after you stood up.

 

Dongjun: no! you stay, they go!

Junhyung: mwo?! Yah! Kim Dongjun! You shouting at your hyung now?!

Dongjun: then?! You expect 2 couples 4 people to share this room?

Hara: erm…excuse me! EXCUSE ME!!!!

 

Hara finally shouted to break the boys from their fight.

 

Dongjun + Junhyung: WHAT?!

Hara: YAH!!! Are you shouting at me now?! Fine! We’ll leave!! Hyemin kaja!

 

Hara said as she pulled you off the bed. The boys were now staring at each other puzzled.

 

Dongjun: what did we do now?

*while walking back*

 

Hyemin: unnie are you angry?

Hara: yeah, explain yourself what were you doing huh?

 

She asked with a cheeky look. You noticed she was wearing a bracelet and decided to change the subject.

 

 

Hyemin: uwaaaah~~~ unnie! That’s a very nice bracelet! Did oppa gave you that?

Hara: yah! Don’t try and change the subject

Hyemin: very well…then what were you and oppa thinking? Huh?

Hara: we weren’t planning anything! ><

 

You eyed her with suspicion.

 

Hara: what? Do you doubt me?

Hyemin: mmm….maybe a little?

The boys were still deciding if they should go apologise.

 

Dongjun: hyung, I think we should

Junhyung: okay okay let’s go

Hyemin: unnie, are you sure they will come?

Hara: Dongjun will definitely come. He’s a nice guy you know…

Hyemin: so you’re trying to say Junhyung oppa isn’t?

Hara: I did not say that!

 

There was a knock on the door.

 

Hara: see, told you!

 

You went to open the door and looked back at Hara with disappointment. It was Kwangmin standing at the door.

 

Kwangmin: erm…did I come in at a wrong time?

 

He asked awkwardly rubbing his neck.

 

Hyemin: no no no, come in Kwangmin oppa

 

You forced a smile out of your face.

 

Kwangmin: I was bored since those 2 pigs are already asleep…so I thought I tried---

 

A knock came from the door again and it interrupted Kwangmin. Hara went to open the door this time.

 

Hara: nuguse---

Junhyung: Hara baby!!!

 

She was greeted by Junhyung with a tight hug.

 

Hara: let go of me!!!

Dongjun: baby princess!!!!!

 

Dongjun came in behind Junhyung looking for you frantically.

 

Kwangmin: oh goodness! My goose bumps are forming already! I should go now.

Hyemin: sorry oppa

Kwangmin: it’s okay ^^ goodnight!

 

Hara managed to set herself free from his hug and sat on the bed acting all angry. Junhyung was trying to cheer her up with his ageyo. You decided to leave them alone and left the room.

 

Dongjun: Hyemin-ah!! Hyeminnie!!!!

 

You started to walk a little bit faster. Before you knew it, you felt warmth on your back.

 

Dongjun: yah! Pabo! Are you trying to catch a cold and let me die from heart ache?! Huh?!

 

He spun you around now facing him and kissed you gently on your forehead. He then hugged you closer to him in his jacket.

 

Dongjun: I wasn’t screaming at you…you know how irritating Junhyung----

 

You placed a finger on his lips asking him to stop talking.

 

Hyemin: I know ^^ it was Hara unnie the one who pulled me away…I didn’t left on my own xP

Dongjun: great! I thought you were mad at me! Let’s get back it’s cold here!

Hyemin: but, oppa and unnie is in the room.

 

He gave the cheeky smile again and whispered into your ear.

 

 

Dongjun: there’s still a room available~~

Hyemin: yah! What’s with you today? You ert!

 

You hit him lightly on the chest.

 

Dongjun: just kidding! You take the bed and I’ll take the couch deal?

 

You hesitated and he decided to carry you in a bridal style to his room.

 

Hyemin: hey!! Put me down! I did not agree to it!

Dongjun: no choice for you, pabo!

 

You felt safe in his arms; you put your arms around his neck and leaned comfortably on him as he carried you back to the room.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

comment and subscribe :D

kamsahamnida!!