A Request

You're The Prince?! O.O

 

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING >< 

IM ENDING SCHOOL AT LIKE 6 EVERYDAY

IF ON DAYS WITH TUITION IT WILL BE 9

AND TONS OF HOMEWORK TO COMPLETE :(

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FREQUENTLY! I'LL TRY MY BEST TO

DO SO! :)

THANKYOU FOR UNDERSTANDING!!!!!!!!

-

__________________________________________________

That night, Donghyun received a call from L.Joe.

 

L.Joe: hyung, you have to help me! I really realised my mistake. I need Hyemin in my life, I’m going to complete senior year, catch up on those that I’ve missed, especially Hyemin. Hyung jebal!

Donghyun: one last time Byunghun, don’t expect a next. I hope you’ll realise that loving someone doesn’t mean you have to get her, as long as she’s happy you’ll be happy too. It’s getting late I’m hanging up.

L.Joe: hyung! Hyung!

 

Donghyun hung up without saying a good bye.

----------

It was another boring Monday. You went to school with the twins and Dongjun as usual. However, the situation at the lockers was different today. Normally squealing would only start when the twins walk in but today you could already hear it right at the end of the corridors.

 

Hyemin: [Monday 13/1 ._. is there anything special?]

Girl: sunbae-nim, are you coming back to finish your senior year?

L.Joe: ne

 

Your group froze as all of you approach nearer to the locker. Youngmin cleared his throat, the girls all turned and their eyes twinkled seeing the boys.

 

Girls: omo!! Good morning oppa!

Youngmin: out of the way all of you!

 

The girls looked at Youngmin dreamily as he talked to them in a harsh tone.

 

L.Joe: annyeong!!

Youngmin: hyung, you’re…

L.Joe that’s right! I’m back to complete my SATs and my wonderful senior year. We are in the same class!

Jotwins: what?!

 

You stood behind Dongjun and held on tight to his hands and he whispered to you.

 

Dongjun: take your books baby, I’ll walk you to your class.

Hyemin: ne? don’t you have lessons?

Dongjun: don’t worry, I won’t skip class. It’s free period now ^^

Hyemin: arasseo

 

You smiled at him and unlocked the combinations for your locker.

 

L.Joe: [I’m going to start from scratch.] Hyemin-ah, shall we go to class together? We’re in the same class!!

Hyemin: it’s okay sunbae-nim, I can make it to class with Dongjun oppa.

 

You then close you locker door and turned to Dongjun.

 

Hyemin: oppa, kaja.

 

Dongjun took your bag and s his arms around your waist.

 

Minwoo: hyung, wait for me! Bye sunbae-nim!

 

Minwoo bowed slightly before catching up with Dongjun and you.

-----------------------------------------

In class, you took the window seat and waited for Kwangmin to arrive.

 

Hyemin: [of all year…it must be my last year here…wae!!!! Sesanghae…why must it be now…]

 

You were deep in your thoughts when suddenly you felt a poke on your shoulder. You snapped out of your thoughts and were relieved to see Kwangmin sitting beside you.

 

Kwangmin: it’s not taken right?

Hyemin: I’ll be glad if you are the one sitting…where’s Youngmin oppa?

Kwangmin: trying to delay time so I would get this seat first instead of…yeah…

 

You gave Kwangmin a smile and at the same time your home room teacher walked in.

 

Dara: brand new start of a new year in school~~ who’s late for the first day?

Class president: ssem, Jo—

 

Just then the door flew open and panting could be heard.

 

Youngmin: mianhaeyo Dara ssem!

Dara: Jo Youngmin-sshi, why is your twin on time but not you? And Mr. Lee Byunghun, late on your first day of school. Is this how you greet your teacher after 2 years?

Youngmin: mianhaeyo ssem, I promise this won’t happen again

Dara: fine, get to your seat. Introduce yourself Byunghun.

L.Joe: annyeong, Lee Byunghun imnida. I’m sure all of you know me so just call me L.Joe. where’s my seat Miss Park?

Dara: thankyou Byunghun. Beside Youngmin. Okay, let’s begin with today’s lesson.

 

Throughout the whole period your soul was not with you. You kept looking out of the window. Your phone suddenly vibrated. You sneakily fished your phone out from your bag and was glad to see a message from Dongjun.

Dongjun: Jagiya~~~ let’s have lunch together ALONE!! At the same place okay? ^^

Hyemin: arasseo oppa ^^ see you later

 

Dara: Hyemin, what’s the answer for question 10?

Hyemin: ne?! erm…

 

You shot up from your seat immediately. You looked at the equation on the board and frowned. You nudged Kwangmin for the answer

 

Dara: Hyemin? Answer?

 

Kwangmin giggled and you saw him mouthed “X=2”

 

Dara: Park Hyemin!! Are you listening?!

Hyemin: ne ssem! X=2!

Dara: day dream again and I’ll give you detention!

Hyemin: ne, seonsaeng-nim

 

You quickly sat down and heaved a sigh of relief. Finally, the long awaited bell for lunch rang. You took your bag and dashed out of class.

------------------

You looked around and finally found Dongjun lying at one corner as if he was sunbathing at the rooftop.

 

Hyemin: oppa!

Dongjun: oh Hyemin! You’re here, alone right?

Hyemin: of course! Wait, why are you here earlier than me? Your class is the furthest from here! Don’t tell me you---

Dongjun: yeah, I ditched chem….it’s so boring! Okay okay enough of that let’s enjoy out lunch okay?

Hyemin: arasseo, look what Hyungshik oppa prepared for me!

Dongjun: yah, no fair, I only have sandwiches! I’m taking half of those!

Hyemin: yah!!! Andwae!!!!!

 

The both of you ate at the rooftop and spent your happiest time there ever since L.Joe came back.

----------------------------

After all the mental torture in school, you went home with Dongjun. Once you reach home, you went straight to your room and in no time you fell asleep.

 

Dongjun: Hyemin-ah, do you want--- [aigoo, she must be so tired…]

 

He lifted the blanket and pulled it over you. He then sat beside you and watched you sleep peacefully. Gently, he sweep your fringe away from your forehead and gave a gentle peck.

 

Dongjun: [my cute cheonsa, rest well~]

 

Unconsciously, he too fell asleep by your bedside. Soon, it was dinner time. The older boys came home and found it weird that the house was quiet. Hyungshik started calling out for the couple. You were awoken by your brother’s screaming. You were surprised to find Dongjun resting his head beside you. You gently shook him and he stirred a little before waking up.

 

Dongjun: mmmm….good morning baby. Owww

Hyemin: kekeke pabo, who told you to sleep like this? I think the oppas are back, let’s go.

Dongjun: my neck…

 

Just when you were trying to pull him up from the floor the door opened. Hyungshik stood at the door with a puzzled look.

 

Hyemin: I’ll explain later oppa. I’m hungry

 

You pulled Dongjun out of the room and you went into the kitchen to help Donghyun with the ginseng chicken.

 

 

*during dinner*

Donghyun: Hyemin-ah, erm…shall we go to Lotte World this weekend?

Hyemin: sure! Why not?

Dongjun: [I’m not feeling good about this]

 

Donghyun caught Dongjun frowning and asked.

 

Donghyun: Dongjun-gun, don’t you want to join us?

Dongjun: aniyo hyung, I’ll come too

Donghyun: great! [sorry Hyemin, no matter what Byunghun will always be my brother. If I don’t stand by his side…I don’t know if he still got anybody to support him. Mianhaeyo dongsaeng…]

_____________________________________________________________

THANKYOU FOR SUBSCRIBING MY NEW STORY My Six Guardian Cupid!!!!!!!!!!