My One & Only 사랑해요

You're The Prince?! O.O

 

*the next morning*

 

Youngmin: tsk tsk tsk!

Minwoo: I’m jealous~

Kwangmin: just eat your breakfast, spare them from all the blushings yeah?

Dongjun: so hyung, did you had a good time last night?

 

You smacked Dongjun on his thigh and glared at him

 

Dongjun: ouch! What?!

Hyemin: can’t you see unnie is blushing already?

Dongjun: oops :x mianhaeyo noona xP

 

He said it with little aegyo.

 

Kwangmin: so…can we have Hyemin today?

Dongjun: huh? But she’s mine!

Youngmin: oh my gawd~ this prince is weird!!

Dongjun: ah hahs! Just kidding, okay then…just for today and TODAY only!

Jotwins: asa!

 

The twins high-fived each other and continued with their breakfast.

 

Youngmin: Minnie, hurry and finish your breakfast before he changes his mind!

Minwoo: can I come along too?

Kwangmin: of cour---

Dongjun: andwae!!!!

 

Dongjun shouted before Kwangmin could complete his sentence. Everybody knew what he wanted to say and gave him a -.- face.

 

Youngmin: fine! You can come along but Hyemin’s ours!

 

He then slung his arms around your shoulder but ended up earning himself a slap on his arm.

 

Dongjun: yah yah! Ne yeoja seon dae jima!!!

Kwangmin: she’s ours today

 

Dongjun gave a regretted face and everyone laughed at his childishness

 

Junhyung: okay, Hara and I shall leave first. Annyeong.

 

The dongsaengs greeted them and they left. Excitedly, you gobbled down the last piece of sausge on your plate and asked your oppas excitedly.

 

Hyemin: I’m all done!!! What are we going to do today?

Kwangmin: anything our princess want of course ^^

Hyemin: hmm…

 

You thought for awhile and smiled.

 

Hyemin: then let’s stay indoors!

Boys: ne?!

Hyemin: what?! That’s what oppa said, anything I want~

Minwoo: but the problem is, there’s nothing to do indoor!

Hyemin: but I’m too lazy to go outdoors

Dongjun: kekeke I knew it! :P

 

The twins frowned but it did not last long. They decided to go to the beach instead.

 

Kwangmin: ahhhh!!!! The beach!!!!!

 

Jotwins pulled your arms and dragged you into the waters and started splashing you with sea water.

 

Dongjun: yah! You’re getting her all wet!

 

Dongjun started blocking you from the water by standing in front of you, hugging you tight and closely to him.

 

Youngmin: aish! Over protecting prince!!! [nice to see this smile of hers again :)]

 

The 5 of you chatted and had a small picnic at the beach till evening. All of you went back to wash up.

In your room, you were fretting over what to wear. You looked at your luggage and tapped your fingers on your chin.

 

Hyemin: hmm…what should I wear…this? Hmmm…..or maybe this…. Or maybe…

 

 

Hara: Hyemin!!! Are you in?!

Hyemin: ne unnie!

 

You then look up from your luggage. Hara looked at you and smiled.

 

Hara: come here, I’ll help with that ^^

 

After trial and error for the N times, Hara finally picked a casual but not sloppy outfit for you.

 

 

Hara: okay, now my turn!

 

She went into the toilet and within minutes she came out with a white blouse tucked neatly into her gray shorts. It looked stylish on her.

 

 

The 7 of you then met up and went to the resort restaurant to have dinner. The boys looked in awed at the outfit you and Hara were wearing.

 

Kwangmin: waaaah you look pretty in that Hyemin.

Junhyung: Hara is pretty too!!!

 

You looked at your unnie as she blushed. After dinner, Dongjun asked you to follow him to somewhere. The twins objected violently. Dongjun stood up and stared them in their eyes and declared,

 

Dongjun: it’s end of the DAY already! Look! The sun’s down too!!! So TOO BAD!!

 

The twins face palm at his childish-ness as he grabbed your hands and skipped away from the table dragging you behind him.

 

Junhyung: seriously? What’s with that boy skipping? Omg he’s so childish in front of Hyemin!!!

Minwoo: hyung, are you sure you want to talk about Dongjun hyung like that without even looking at yourself in the mirror? Really?

 

The rest burst out in laughter including Hara. Junhyung turned red, partly he was angry with Minwoo for his sarcasm but on the other he was embarrassed. Youngmin’s face turned dull when he saw a familiar figure standing afar. He nudged Kwangmin by his elbow and he followed his brother’s vision and was shock too.

 

Kwangmin: [this can be right. That isn’t him. He should be in the states now, why will he appear here!] hyung, th…that guy

Youngmin: is not him right? Tell me for once our telepathy doesn’t work!

Kwangmin: it can’t be wrong…it is him! Even if he turned into ashes I will still remember that jerk. He broke her heart too badly…I’m not letting him near Hyemin at all!

 

Same time at the beach…

 

Dongjun: my aegi gongju, please close your eyes

Hyemin: waeyo oppa?

Dongjun: come on, don’t you trust me? Kekeke

 

With hesitation, you close your eyes and walked slowly like how Dongjun directed you.

 

Hyemin: are we there yet?

Dongjun: 10 more steps

 

And you started counting down. Finally you came to a stop at 0. Slowly, you felt Dongjun’s hands were no longer at your eyes but now on your shoulders.

 

Dongjun: open your eyes now

 

You opened your eyes and were shocked by the sight. It was a big heart shape not lit with candles but light. After a few seconds, you realise you are in the middle of the heart with Dongjun. Your vision blurred as tears welled up in your eyes.

 

 

Dongjun: omo! Why are you crying!!

Hyemin: wh…what is this?

 

Dongjun shyly rubbed his neck and you turned around now facing him, wrapping your arms around his waist.

 

Dongjun: today is our 2nd anniversary and I had to “give” you away to the stupid twins…

 

He gave a small pout, you thought it was cute and he continued.

 

Dongjun: and I wanted you to remember this day but since the day was ruined then…at least you would remember the night. My one and only saranghae

 

He gently pulled you away and gave a small peck on your forehead

 

Hyemin: kamsahamnida oppa!! I will never forget about this. Never. I promise ^^

 

You squealed and gave him a kiss on the lips

 

Hyemin: but oppa, why use lights and not candles?

Dongjun: that’s easy, candles will slowly burn off but lights are different. It will not fade that quickly like my love for you.

Hyemin: eew cheesy~~~~

Dongjun: love it don’t you?

 

You giggled and hugged him tighter. You felt that you were the most fortunate girl living on Earth. However, you still did not notice a jealous boy was witnessing all these taking place and secretly hope Dongjun will disappear and not appear again.

 

Boy: I’ll make you mine again. Nobody can separate the 2 of us, we will become what we use to be, just wait Hyemin. I’m back.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

tired max  ><

wanted to post this ytd but was too distracted by my dear Teen Top and EXO on tumblr 

sorry! okay i shall not continue ranting, hope all of you like this chapter!

make a guess on that jealous boy :D the one who guessed it right before i post my next chap

will get......a pic request? 

is that okay? i'm sorry im not good at designing so that is all i ccan give xP

comment and subscribe!!!!! xDDD

 

KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!!!