Out in Her Shell....Go Party!

In my dreams, I love you (Dalam mimpi, aku cintakan kau)

                                     A/N.   Long chapter ahead. Read and be prepared to be bored.  Just kidding.  Enjoy

                                              Don't have time to correct mistakes and grammar.  So sleepy.

          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

DARA'S POV 

I am fuming mad with BOM while going to the party,   I was irritated with the dress she specifically choose and let me wear,  It was as she put it, will make me the center of every male attention and will surely earned me the title of "Beauty of Lust,"    I cringed at the thought but it will definitely be.  Imagine myself wearing so revealing...not covering most of my hidden treasure urrghhhh.  It was a plunging neckline down to my twin peaks and backless that goes down near my hips...I've been telling her that this is not a dress but a piece of cloth draped on me. 

 

The moment we step inside the venue, all eyes were on us....oh no...correction...on me mostly.   I fidgeted and my knees shake as I am boring holes on the floor to let me sink in as fast as I could.  What was in their stares....do they find me an interesting specimen for their liking or a specked of big dirt and a disgust for their taste.  Bom walked ahead of me not knowing that she left me glued on my spot and if clock won't stop ticking I'll be a willing to pose as a statue cringing at everyone's  calculating stares.

 

"Yaah, Dara.  What were you doing standing there like a fool.  If you can't look up then at least look at me and follow. We're not here to bore ourselves...we're here to rock and will you stop acting stupid for once....I did not dress and doll you up for nothing.....you are my creation cut from my wildest imagination so be happy that I make you 'human' enough for everyone to noticed.  bom ranted on and on  complete with splash of saliva here and there as she dragged me.

 

"Bommie ah, can you stop talking and pulling me."  I stop and wiggled out from her hold  and glared  "Yah, don't you have any idea how hard for me to walk with this  freaking four inches stiletto huh.  What....you want me to sprained my foot or buried dead all my toes.  Sometimes I am wondering if you're too insensitive, can't you understand I'm new in this kind of things.  I am so nervous just to let you know if you haven't notice it yet."

 

Bom glared back at me and say "How could you say that to me santokki.  If I'm too damn insensitive, I won't be wasting my time on you.  You're hurting  not only my feelings but my ego too you know.  If I'm that insensitive, I won't help you out to get even with your enemy nor I won't waste time to make something out of you.  You bad bad rabbit."

 

"Yah, yah. I'm sorry ok. I looked away and tried to follow her to god knows where and muttered to myself 'as if you have feelings."

 

We settled ourselves at one of the table.  We listened for some speeches made by the incorporators and clapped our hands when it deemed necessary.  As I am thinking of how bored this party and annoyed as hell with bom pestering me to drink wine,  I saw a beautiful....no correction that...pretty creation of God walking in our direction.  Without thinking and out of nervousness, I gulped the whole content of wine infront of me just like drinking plain water but the moment I finished it, an unsettling  and lightheaded feeling crawl out of my system.  I try hard to compose myself properly and not to make an embarrassing moment.    I was having a hard time not to fidget in my seat when I saw the stranger closing in and when he said "Hi", I cower and hide my face by bowing my head well down low....pretending not seeing nor hearing him.  Yes, I am the great pretender so just let me be.

 

I heard bom said "Oh hi there kim jaejoong"  I was whoa...my friend does know him.  It must be that he went over because of bom.  Silly me to assume that he came over because of me.  Ouch, my small ego just got depleted out of its air.  So what is the use of cowering when I just got hit by an unpleasant reality.  I raised my head but only to see him looking at me.  I raised my brow at him and pretend that 'he raises no hair'   

 

Without looking at bom, he ask "Who might be this beautiful and lovely lady with you bom?"

 

"Oh my bad" Bom said and turn to look at me with her playful wink "Kim jaejoong meet Sandara park. She is our chief finance officer.  Dara meet Kim jaejoong our male top model."  

 

I took his offered hand for a shake and heard him say "pleasure to meet you dara" which I responded with "My pleasure to meet you too Mr. Kim."

 

The laughter he gave brought not only goose bump but music to my ears as he let go of my hand and said "no need for formalities dara, just call me jae"

 

Shy and flushed, I smile at him and said "It's jae then"  Bom hurriedly went somewhere after saying that he needs to see someone when I know for a fact that she only wanted me to be left alone with jae.   I keep cursing bom in my head and because of tension not knowing what to do or what to say to jae, I just keep on taking wine that is offered to me.  Before I know it, I feel giddy, talkative and thick faced all of a sudden.  I did not waste time when he asked me to dance, I stood up once and held his hand.  It was slow sweet music.  He placed my hand above his shoulder and I felt his hand on my waist.  As we swayed our bodies to the music, I kept my head on top of his shoulder as I feel so dizzy.  He suddenly pulled me closer as he utter  the word "You are so beautiful dara"
 
 
"You think so"  as I raised my head and stare at his eyes "You are too, beautiful if not pretty...a very attractive man" 
 
 
He chuckled and said "That's a compliment I'm quite used to hear but when you say it, I can't help but to feel the satisfaction that I, somehow, meet your standard of being an attractive man."  We were basically having a good time together dancing and eye battling with a simple skin ship.  I am lost and trapped in his eyes, couldn't find a way how to get out as I and he leaned, closing the gap that separate us, our breath were caught in each other throat but before we could even taste happiness in each other lips, I was harshly  pulled away from him.  Me and jae were brought out of trance and we're able just to say "Ehh" as we land our gaze to the intruder, who is no other than, kwon jiyong.
 
 
"What was the act, Mr. kwon"  I roughly ask
 
He looked with anger at me and said "I was standing unnoticed while asking the both of you if I can have the next dance but it seems you two were soul less which left me with no choice but to make a drastic move by pulling you so that it can bring both of you back to reality." 
 
 
I arched a brow and push the words through a gritted teeth "Do you want me to say "hey jiyong, thank you for bringing me back to reality. But did it ever, or even once cross your mind that we wanted not be disturb.... that your presence is really unwanted...and you're just being a jerk."
 
 
I was only brought to my senses when I felt jae hands on my shoulder as he in " Hey, stop this bickering.  Both of you are already attracting attention.  Might as well  we go back to our table."
 
 
I removed jae's hand on my shoulder as I told him to go back to our table first and let me handle the situation with jiyong.  Though reluctant, he agreed and left.  I turn my attention to jiyong and ask him "What is it you wanted jiyong.....want me to dance with you?"
 
 
I saw him lit up, nod his head  and say "May I?"
 
 
I did not utter a word.  I hold his hand and dragged him in the middle of the dance floor.  It was fast music playing so basically no need for any body contact.  I stood straight in front of him as I asked him to dance.  He looked at me as he asked why I wasn't dancing.
 
 
I gave him a look and said "I did not say that I wanted to dance, didn't I?  It was you who wanted to dance so to grant your wish, I am here.  Go on and dance....Oh I can even clap my hands  while watching you."
 
 
 
He turned beef red as he gripped my shoulders  "Don't you humiliate me"
 
 
 
"Pardon me.  It was you who is causing a scene earlier,  I was just returning the favor."  I tried to remove his hand but he won't budge.  As I am about to push him, a hand suddenly hold jiyong and asked him to let go of me.  Jiyong turned his attention to the man and a gasp escaped his mouth.  I heard him say "Mr. choi"
 
 
I felt jiyong hand loosen its hold on me and took a few step back.  I saw them talking and sense that I wasn't really needed, I immediately made myself walk back to my table and join jae.  The moment I took my seat, the man named Mr. Choi approached me and asked "How am I"
 
 
"Im fine."  I glanced at his direction and was spell bound the moment I fully capture his sight  'he's  another creation of god so beautifully made'.  "hmmm, thanks for what you did earlier."
 
 
He smiled and say "It was nothing.   I'm choi seunghyun but you can call me TOP and you are?"
 
 
I heard a noisy snort from jae which made me aware of his presence "I'm Sandara Park, just call me dara and he's kim jaejoong.  Pleasure to meet you Top"
 
 
He answered with "Pleasure is mine"  He took my hand and felt him squeeze it.  I look at him and saw him grinning at me.  He asked if he can sit with us but even without hearing a reply, he settled himself and sat comfortably beside me.  Dare he even ask...hmmp.   We spent our time talking and talking.  I believe that we covered almost every topic.  I asked them to go around and enjoy but both refused to leave me.  I don't know what to feel, should i be happy for their undivided attention or should I be angry thinking of probability that 'they think I am someone that shouldn't be left alone' just like a baby without a backbone.  
 
 
They both gave me a flabbergasted look.  I just realized then that I'm thinking out too loud....nah, just mumbled things enough for them to hear.  
 
I heard jae's said "No dara, I don't think of you like that.  Its just that I got this feeling that I have to protect you from some ravenous dogs lurking around...drooling at your beauty."
 
 
 
"Ehh"  bewildered and dense as I am to what the exact meaning, I blurted without thinking "What am I...a bone...that ravenous and drooling dogs will jump and eat me whole at any given chances."  I saw jaejoong shock at the reaction I've given him with his jaw dropping, mouth wide open enough for flies to enter as Top couldn't hold his laughter  "Oh man, you just did  not compare her to a mere bone"  Jae gave top his deadliest glare which prompted the latter to stop from laughing.  
 
 
Top then look at me and said "Dara, your extraordinaire beauty captives a man's heart easily.  For just thy smile is enough to tame every beast.  No one  can't escape the charm you possess."
 
 
 
I was just like 'what the hell is he talking about'.   I immediately stood up from my seat, grab my purse and said "That's it.  I'm out of here.  First, I am compared to a mere bone and now I am faced with the long lost descendant of Shakespeare."
 
 
Both held their breath and stood up too and simultaneously asked where am I going.  I just told them that I'll just go to the washroom.  On my way, someone grab me from behind and dragged me inside an empty room.  I shrieked and tried to fight off but the culprit is too strong.  I found myself pinned to the wall and a hand covered my mouth.  I opened my eyes to see a grinning jiyong.
 
 
"What is it this time jiyong, what do you want?"  I ask him
 
 
"You.  you think you can escape from me and from what you did earlier."  he said through gritted teeth.
 
 
I heaved a deep sigh, hugged him close to me as I said "I don't have any intention of hiding or escaping"  I felt him stiffen as I rested my head on his shoulder while opening my purse and took my red lipstick.  I put generous amount of lipstick on my lips.  I held his head in place for him not to see what I've been doing at his back.   I ordered him "Close your eyes jiyong" as I showered his face with kisses.  I put on more lipstick as I did the same 'showering of kisses to other side of his face'.  I even went to his neck and plant kisses there as well.  I kept my amusement seeing the finished product of what I did to his face.  "You can open your eyes now jiyong."   I stare at his eyes and seductively whispered  "Why don't we get out of here and finish what we started off somewhere.  Just let me go out first, wait at least 3 minutes and meet me outside."  He only nodded his head in agreement.  I took one last glance at his face and give his lips a quick peck.  "Bye, I'll be waiting for you outside. Don't let me wait long arasso."  I then open the door and took my leave.
 
 
 
JIYONG's POV
 
I couldn't believe it.  She kisses me everywhere and I still could feel it.  I feel so heavenly as I waited for 3 minutes to expire so that I could come out from here and follow here outside.  I imagining things I could do to her once we are off somewhere 'finishing what we started' just like what she says'.  I look at my watch and grinned.  "it's time".  I went out of the room and walk my way with an eared smiles plastered on my face.  I looked at everyone and it seems to me that they were so happy just like me.   I saw them smiling and even laughing at me as I waved my hand at them.  Great, this is just great.  Everything so fine that even 'the world smile at me'.  
 
 
I am almost at the door when I bumped with kiko.  She got this shocked look on her face as she point an accusing finger on my face.  I was looking at her with the 'what the hell is wrong with you'.   She tried to pull me at a corner but I wiggled from her hold.  "Not now kiko, I've got something important to attend to.  I really need to go now."
 
 
She shook her head and said "You can't go looking like that jiyong.  Have you tried looking yourself in the mirror."
 
 
Curious of what she was saying, I ask her "Why, what's wrong with my looks?"  
 
 
"Why don't you visit a lavatory and see for yourself."  She said as she turn her back and left me dumbfounded.
 
 
I quickly went to one of the available lavatory and faced a mirror.   My face were drained of its color but hardly noticeable for red lip marks covered it completely even my neck wasn't spared.   I am rooted at my place.... every muscles trembling in anger as I shout "SSSSSSSSSSSSsaaaaaaaaaandara Paaaaaaarrkkkkk"