Reverse situation

In my dreams, I love you (Dalam mimpi, aku cintakan kau)

"Like what you seeing pretty boy"

 

"huh"  what all he could say.  

 

I bailed my fist hearing it and this time, the thin line holding my patience gave way....tssk...broken...and hell went loose inside. "If you woke up on the wrong side of the bed and forgot your good manners at home then go and pest someone else.  I'm not in the mood to entertain you today."  

 

I saw him close his eyes and swallowed hard.  "Sorry" he said

 

It's now my turn to get the shock of my life...its just unbelievable that this guy knows the word 'sorry'. 'You surely is weird today.  are you on drugs?"

 

"Hey, look here.  I came to say sorry for what had happened yesterday."  he answered in a defiant mood. "I don't expect things to happen that way,"

 

I look at him and startled of the unfamiliar approach he's giving today..."The hell I care, Mr. kwon jiyong.  Unexpected or not, damage has been done.  You could have at least secure your beast in a cage before inviting yourself in my office."

 

"Whaatt?  are you telling me that kiko is a 'beast'?"  he seem so shock but with a tinge of amusement in his voice.

 

"Is she not?...you two compliment each other though like...same bird...same feather...flock together.'  I mockingly told him and this time I saw his face reddened not because he is blushing but I think....I really think...he's just angry...yeah, he's very angry.

 

I gulped the moment he crosses the gap between us and painfully snatched my shoulders...ouuch it hurts..really hurts but the pain left the moment his newly fresh morning breath blew touching my face   "The hell with you dara park...you just can't stop insulting me."  

 

I stood frozen..not knowing what to say..stupid of me to be lost in his touch...in his nearness...and damn his perfume is knocking my sanity off of my head.  I look lost in his stares...kyyyahhhhhhh I shouted inside....What's wrong with me.  I keep telling my head to say something fast....to get hold of myself...and maybe ..to just die in his embrace but I need to speak out and....."Huh"...great I just did.  I saw lots of expressions registering to his handsome face hearing me say that stupid 'huh'.

 

"You like me, don't you?  You never really hate me but you did like me."  he grinned at me and leaned more closer...in that instant I felt my heart has pumped out of my chest hard and fast....I'm really having a heart attack.  I felt the warmth of his hand touching my face..gliding his fingers on the contours of my cheeks and stop when it reaches my lips...he look at it intently and his face twitched for some unknown reason...but before I knew it...he gave me my 'first ever peck on the lips'.  My knees woobled and felt weak....my eyes goes'blink..blink' fluttering not because I wanted to give him beautiful and  tantalizing eyes but I think all the nerves there goes wry and at this moment not functioning properly.  My hands moved on its own...believe me it got a mind of its own...and it hold him right into his nape and it pushes his face near mine...and now my lips captured his in a hard and passionate kiss.  there goes my deized lips ladies and gentlemen..  I feel him responding to it....our hands were busy in its own exploration...our sorrounding is so damn hot...we are hearing each other's own 'moans and sweet whispers'....we are totally lost in our little world when we both heard a knock on my door.

knock

knock

knock

 

that my friend brought us back to life...and we ended pushing each other...fixing ourselves but entirely not  looking at each other...we both are still in shock or perhaps shy a little here.  I heard myself say "Come in" and then the door finally open to reveal my secretary with my newspaper and my morning coffee.  She is sure look surprise to see jiyong but nonetheless she hides her curiousity to herself and asked him.."would you like to have a coffee too sir jiyong."

 

"No thank you..anyway I'm about to leave now"  he started to walk himself to the door but before he could step out...I called his name.

 

"Jiyong...unable to continue what I really wanted to tell him but instead...to hell with you too."