DALAM MIMPI, AKU CINTAKAN KAU (In my dreams, I love you)

In my dreams, I love you (Dalam mimpi, aku cintakan kau)

I Pushed him against the wall as I put my leg between his.  I closed the gap between our faces and went to nip his earlobe as I brushed my cheek and blow warm breath all over his neck.  I whispered seductively at him..trying to get his arousal.  "Do you want more" 

 

"Why baby boy, lost for words?  hmmm" I looked at him with amusement...his sight is undescribable.  I felt him tense up as my hand started its way to his shirt...yanked that piece of cloth out of the way.   I gaze at his s...circled my finger around before cupping it and rammed his lips.  I nipped, bite and lapped his soft lips while pressing and grinding my body against him.  "hhmmmmmm"  I heard him moan "Does it feel good huh" 

 

Feeling the hardness of his , I simply his pants...slipped my hands inside and it gently and slowly while tightening my grip to give him the much needed pleasure...."Moan more jiyong"  I said as I and his s.."hhhmmmm' was the only sound he could make out.  He writhe his body painfully...grabbing my hand but only wanted to help me move it faster and faster.   Every part of me is doing their own job...my other hand is busy playing and pinching his s...my lips is locked in battle with his...my legs rubbed his own and my body is giving out the heat that he needed.  When I felt that his is almost nearing, I kneeled between his legs....readied to take his angry manhood inside my mouth when suddenly riiiiinnnnnnng....rinnnnnngggg my alarm clock woke me up from my dreams.

 

"Aish...I'm almost there"  I silently cursed but then again, as always,  I close my eyes...buying more time and trying to bring back myself to where I've left off but naturally, I can't.  Disappointed much, I quickly drag myself out of the bed....pulled my pajamas and slipped out of my wet undies.  The shower will somehow cools me down from the electrifying heat I've just experience earlier.  I'm having too much wet dreams of him lately..."YOU GROSS DARA PARK" I muttered myself and  grinned sheepishly.

 =======================================================================================================================

 

My name is sandara park.  I'm the executive head of our company's finance department.  My status and position gives me the edge and authority over the others.  I have been working for six years now...hired after graduating magna laude from seoul university with a degree in business administration.  I earned my superior's respects all throughtout this year and never even once that I failed them with all the works entrusted to me.  I lived and breathe on numbers...its my comfort zone and its my very own game.  Don't ask about my personality because it is the only thing that ....I don't really spend time trying to look good.and shopping crazily is not my cup of tea...I just grabbed clothes that fits me..I don't even bother whether it look good on me or what...so long it covers my skin and clothed me perfectly.  To compliment undesirable fashion were my thick rimmed round glasses that hung loosely on my face.  So just get the picture....I am what you called ....A NERD.

=======================================================================================================================

 

"Dara, can you please take a look at this proposal and make some appropriate suggestions.  The number in here are killing me."  I saw our vice president for operation rub his temple.  "Neh" I answered him quickly.and took the folder from his hand."When do you want it back"  I ask him as I, myself were busy with tons of workload neatly stack up on my desk each waiting for the same attention as the one I'm holding now.

 

"You can give it to me the day after tomorrow"  Our meeting regarding this matter will take place only after the arrival of jiyong and kiko from their business trip which will be tomorrow though" he simply state.

 

"hmmm..okey.  expect this by tomorrow morning then.  it's my nature not to make people wait nor hand the work on their given due date.  I open the folder and scan it's contents. ...arched my brow on some points that needed changes.  I smirked as I'm quite sure that the changes I'm going to make will pissed jiyong and kiko... but who cares...its my job and I'm asked to do this.  

 

"So I guess  I'm not needed here anymore...might as well take my leave now."  I looked and nod my head at our vice president shyly, I forgot about him but they were used to this...I'm oblivious to nothing except my work.

 

"They'll be coming back tomorrow."  I muttered myself...jiyong is the head of our marketing department and the only son of KWON DEUKKIE, the vice chairman of this company  whereas kiko is one of our company's top model.  We are in the fashion industry and currently one of the biggest here in korea.  Though we are colleagues, we never get along well with each other...reasons...it's that I always revises their proposal or reject it alltogether.  "Another fight coming" my thought as I scribble list of suggestions and appropriate changes to make.

 =======================================================================================================================

 

"I said no and it's a big NO.  dare you argue with me about it"  I yelled to the man beside me. 

 

"I only wanted us to be together all the time...don't you want it too?" he said as he kissed me passionately which I responded with an equally deep seeking kiss.  I froze a little when he started touching and cupping my but protest is out of the question here...my lips were sealed with his.  Those lips moved downward and kissed my throat wetly, love biting it, and down to my ....he took it whole.... nibbling and it..... while the other were pinched, squeeze and molded over and over....."oooohhh jiyong" I moan as if I'm breathing my last.

 

Jiyong cupped my face..."babe, I want more than kissing right now.." he said in a wild breathing and held my bottom against his hardened body...."and I'd die if I won't make love to you right now,"  he said raggedly as he pulled down the remaining clothing I had on my body...in no time at all,  I am totally to his eyes.

 

"Do what you want to do jiyong...I'm all yours " I said with a burning desire similar to his.  I've started with kissing and doesn't intend to end it all with kissing as well. ...I want to feel him more...and feel him more inside of me.  "You belong to no one but me and I belong to no one but you...so take me"  I said huskily and possessively.  My eyes is wild with longing.  He closed the gap between us and started kissing me as he envelop me in his tight embrace.  He put me gently on the bed and lowered himself above me...when he nudged my thighs apart with his legs...I know for that moment....our body and soul will become one with ectasy in and love....I've waited and waited.....then I heard someone calling my name and shaking my body..."Dara...wake up.  we will be late."

 

"huh...who are you? what are you doing in my room" I whispered with my eyes closed not totally awaken yet.  

 

"Oh shut up dara, just wake up"  she said while rolling me off the bed and I fell hard on the floor.  In an instance, I open my eyes and glare at her...

 

"DAMN YOU BOM."  Why you have to wake me up this early....do you always have to do that everytime you sleepover in my house.  You're the worst....worst than my alarm clock.  I said while furiously kicking the blanket.  "I won't let you in again." I feel my raging anger rising in my chest...can't believe that I will be interupted in the middle of ...my lovemaking..."Aish"

 

She just laugh and went inside the bathroom and said "Whatever" I rolled my eyes and knew for sure that it will take her an hour to do her beauty regime there.  Bom is a childhood friend and our company's lead designer. 

 

I looked at my alarm clock...took it..."she always beats you."  I solemnly said,   Might as well get myself ready...today, I will be having an early meeting with the top executives...and of course with jiyong.

 

"What kind of suggestions is this"  Jiyong shouted

 

"Suggestions that will save us million of dollars, MR. KWON JIYONG." I shouted back

 

"Stop you two, jiyong we already made our decision and its final.  We will change the venue of our year end fashion show.  It's only practical to do it in our own building."  the chairman said with finality..  "This meeting is over"  I saw him stood up then leave.

 

I gather my things on the table and took my flight too.  From the corner of my eyes, I saw him raking his hair while muttering something.  He's mad and I'm the cause of it but then again 'who  cares'.  

 

I directly went to my office and close the door behind me only to be pushed back....there he is..the great kwon jiyong...my fantasyy and my lover....kekeke but only in my dreams.

 

"What do you want." 

 

"Not you of course.  Being in your office makes me puke out...there's no pretty things to see in here only ugly ones."  he scowled "Just like you and your disgusting attitude"  Ouch, that hurts....but I won't let him intimidate me..."Barking at the wrong tree...pretty boy. I don't remember inviting you and surely hell that nobody wants you here." 

 

I saw him clenched his teeth and balled his fist as he walk towards me..."Sure nobody wants me here huh..I got this feeling that you were hiding something from me MS DARA PARK...like pissing me on purpose"  he painfully grab my shoulder and added thru his gritted teeth "Can't have enough of me from staring from afar....wanted more  huh....what?  What is it that you want from me?

 

"you...all of you"  my head were screaming the words at him. and the closeness of our bodies is not helping at all..it only make me feel dizzy and lost for words.  My sanity went poof....I was at that time busy inhaling the perfume he's wearing not minding his anger..his outburst.  My knees were getting weaker but the seconds...I could just stumble and fall on the floor If only I wasn't being pressed between him and my desk.   I wish that nobody and I really mean nobody will come to disturb us....I don't care if he's going to wring  my neck and squeeze out the last of my breath...I just want to feel him this close but I guess it's not my time to die yet as I heard the door opens again and this time 'kiko' went in and pulled jiyong.

 

"Jiyong, let go of that nerd.  Don't waste your time on someone like her."  the said

 

Nerd, who's nerd..oh okey that's me... but she don't have to slapped it on my face.  "Bring your boyfriend out..he's taking too much of my time." I said as I walk away from them. .."and take your dumb as well...my place started to stinks the moment you arrive here'

 
"What you....little ."  I heard her say and caught me off guard when she runs towards me.....grab my hair and pulled it to its root. She's shaking my headv violently that made my eyeglasses drop and worst she stepped on it.  My precious eyeglasses is gone. 
 
 
"Kiko, stop it"  jiyong pulled the wailing wittch away from me and leaves.  I sighed ...there goes my strong wall...I close my eyes as I felt my tears fall.  I'm not a cry baby but for this once just let me be..
 
'