Breaking Heart

In my dreams, I love you (Dalam mimpi, aku cintakan kau)

DARA'S POV

I slumped on my chair tiredly and close my eyes.   I've got a troublesome headache after going through some paperworks.  Sometimes it is stressing me out maybe because I don't have anything in mind except work and work.  If human does not need to sleep then maybe I'll be working 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.  I opened my eyes when I heard a knocking sounds on my door.

 

"Come in"  I said

 

It was bom, my busybody and alien friend.  I haven't forgotten what she did this morning or perhaps she does it during the evening when I'm totally knocked out and deep in my sleep.  She knows that I am a heavy sleeper.  "Yah you,  where did you take my clothes?"  I yelled at her

 

"Wae, Is that a way to greet a friend"  she innocently asked me

 

"Just answer me,  where are my clothes.  Bring it back at once."  I am almost at the verge of breaking her neck 

 

She look at me and simply say "Oh sorry santokki, your clothes are in good hands now and probably found a new owner too."  

 

"Whaatt? new owner....ohhh  no...no...you don't  ing tell me you throw them all away.   bom, how can you be so heartless."  I don't know sometimes,  If she's truly a friend or what cause her insanity is just unbearable.  Perhaps somebody shook her head too much when she was a baby...tsk tsk...now its me who is suffering from her being a psycho.  Maybe....perhaps I can place her to an asylum where they could treat her,  I'll be doing a good deed to her and myself...saving myself from further more damage.   I was busy weighing all the pros and cons of my plan when she suddenly blurted out...

 

"Yah, what were you thinking in that crazy head of yours.  First for the starter,  I did not just throw or dumped your clothes someplace.  I gave all your clothes at 'salvation army' and I made that donation in your name.  Thank me...I must have place a spot for you in heaven for what I did."  she grinned and laughed out loud.

 

"Bommie ah, what do you think of an asylum?  Don't worry about all the expenses, I'll be glady shoulder them all for you. Just go there to fixed you up"  I said looking at her pleadingly

 

She looked at me grinning still "Yah you...I'm the only one who make you enough to be a human and yet you are so ungrateful.  I don't even think you deserve someone like me.  A friend who is always there to make you laugh."  

 

"Yeah, yeah, you always makes me laugh with tears rolling down.  too much overjoyed really. Just tell me when you are ready to accept my offer."  I more.  "Now tell me, what brings you here again my friend"

 

"I personally chosen some of our signature clothing for you, its one of your priviledge as if you don't know.  We'll take it after your office hours.  And one more thing,  we need to do some shopping for your evening dress...you're going out with me to a fashion party event.  You are hiding in your cocoon like a lifetime...it is about time to make yourself available for those waiting male species.  Don't you dare say "NO", it is not an options here."  She is waving her hand in the air as if lecturing in a classroom making an important points 'By the way, how was your day."

 

"You're such a hard nut to crack. You rarely and sometime never really gave any options...shame on you. I said....let out a sighed and continue "Everyone is surely weird today...saying they don't recognized me even kiko and jiyong too. I purposedly omitted the steamy scene I had with jiyong. I didn't know that this called 'transformation' will earned me big points.  Honestly, I like the new me and I think you deserve my 'thank you' for all of these."  

 

"hah, What did I tell you.  You don't only had the brain but a beauty too my dear.  You've been neglecting the 'beauty part' too long and sadly I let you do that.  Well, its never too late for me to correct my mistake and I hope you will trust me to bring out the very best in you and I also expected no opposition or  arguments on your part. Do I make myself clear." 

 

"Just shut your mouth bom, you're giving me more headache." I simply cut her off and massage my head.

 

"okey, okey.  I'll go now and will wait for you at my office so we can go together shopping."  she stood up from her chair...wave her hand and the next minute she's gone.  

 

I look at my watch, I still have an hour to do some work but in the current state of my head, I can't do more paperworks.  I just close my eyes tightly hoping by doing it, my headache will go.  I just let the time pass by and when it's time to go, I quickly grab my bag and went outside to meet bom in her office.

 

"Bom"  I knocked calling her name and twist the doorknob. I peep at her desk but she's not around. "now where is that psycho' I muttered myself.  I decided to look around...only to regret why I did.  

 

"Hi there"  JIyong said  "What brings you here"

 

I ignore his question and arched  my brow at him...hoping he'll just go and leave me on my own.  I glance here and there to look for bom but I still couldn't find her.

 

"Looking for someone?  or Is it me you're stalking here"  he wink and flashed me a killer smile

 

"Dream on"  I counter back and turn back ready to leave him

 

"Hey wait" he runs and walk beside me "I'm trying to help you here.  So who are you looking for?"

 

I look at him and annoyingly said  "I don't need your help okey...just go...shoo...away."

 

"Ouch, it hurts...don't be cruel.  I still remember what you did earlier...you make a fool out of me.  It's not easy for me to forgive you."  

 

"Seriously, What is my fault that I need your forgiveness."  I stop and turn to him "..Ah, were you referring about the 'KISS', why...you regretting kissing me.... weird but I got this funny feeling that you enjoyed it much as I do." I told him bluntly

 

He blushed instantly but the sly as he is told me  "I did.  It ended abruptly but the scene lingers here...in my nuthead."

 

I stomp on his foot and said  "You ert."  I saw him jumping in pain as I run to where bom office were.  But before I reach her place, I was grabbed from behind and a  possessive hand encircled my waist and twist me to face the assaulting raging man which is jiyong of course.

 

"Stop this.  let me go"  I wailed and struggled to set myself free from his gripping hold but to no avail.

 

I saw him smirk and pulled me closer to him "You can't get away from me that easy.  Nobody hurt me that wasn't get punished."  he look at me intently and trace my lips.  "prepare yourself now enchantress..."

 

It was a bitter pill to swallow...he is making a statement that he is capable of doing and then in a flash I felt rough  kisses.  I could hardly breathe.  His nipped my lower lips and then gently roam his hand on my head to deepen the kiss.  The sensation it bring is just so irresistable.  I couldn't contain myself from and easily found myself lost in his kisses..responded and longed for more.  We don't know how long we've been kissing until we pulled a little to take a breathe...both panting 'we looked at each other' and didn't know what really there to say....He still is holding me and both of my arms were wrapped around his neck.  I push him and look away.  "I need to go"  I said.

 

"Dara" he uttered  "This is something special.  I hope you feel the same"

 

"No jiyong.  This is nothing except some call of our earthly flesh, that all it is.  Sorry, I really need to leave now"  I turn away from him...scared that he'll see me shed a tear.  "I am not going low to snatch someone else boyfriend jiyong.  I'm sorry"

                                                                   ===================================================

 

 

next chapter OUT IN HER SHELL...GO PARTY!   the grand entrance of the next character...kim jaejoong "the male top model"  he got 2 votes.

 

bye bye for now...need to update my other story; IN THE NAME OF LOVE