Teasing Heart

In my dreams, I love you (Dalam mimpi, aku cintakan kau)

JIYONG'S POV

I intend to be in the office early.  I'm still thinking of what had happened yesterday ..I came to see dara yesterday to clear some things with her and well prepared myself to our usual routine once I find myself face to face with the same argumentative nerd.  She really pisses me off big time...but sometimes when the heat between us dies down, I kind of seeing her points on some of her ideas and suggestions.  But for the love of god,  she always find fault in all of what I do...crazy to think but an idea always flashes that she's doing it on purpose.... but why?   I grimaced remembering 'how miserable her state when kiko pulled her hair and smashed her eyesglass on the floor.'  I really don't know who to blame for the attack ...dara really pulled the last string of patience kiko has but the physical violence is unnecessary and uncalled for that's why I am here early to apologize to her.  I think I owe it to her.

 

I went directly to her office after the security informed me that dara has arrived in the office...it was afterall what I asked them to do.  I'm not surprised not to see her secretary at this early and after knocking twice I let myself in only to be greeted with someone....someone that knows me cause she said "What now jiyong" but man, I don't recognized that person infront of me and by the look of it, she is holding and reading some of our financial report.  Somethings not right in here thats why I asked 'who she is and what is she doing in dara's office'.

 

She glared at me as if I'm kidding her and blurted out "Cut the bull jiyong, what do you want this time."  I winced at her chosen words....she indeed possess the face of an angel but definitely she has dara's sharp tongue as well.  I cursed myself when the reality hits me...she is dara...but is she?  I can't believe what I'm saying here....I voiced out what's on my mind but it came out in a little stuttered way...just a little"Whaat the hell. .. iiiss thaaat rrreally you dddarrra" 

 

She smirked at me and heard her say 'Want to play dumb and dumber huh' with sarcasm in her voice.  I stood there looking at her.  I can't believe what I'm seeing right now...she can't be the 'nerd.'  The woman infront of me display a contrast of her...her hair were now curled, tied at the back with few loose strands flowing ...she dresses well...very well that I can see not a curve wasted to  accentuate her dress that just above the knee....her face was only touch by a light make up and a lip gloss to define her natural pink lips and she's not even wearing any eyeglass. Oh my god....she definitely a stunner and I am really struck and stunned by her beauty...She's not only an angel but a goddess rolled into one.  I can't help but to gasp at the sight...I'm totally drooling over her. When she asked me 'if I like what i'm seeing' , I just barely got into my senses that I answered her with "huh."

 

I was still spellbind but when she losses her patience gee, just cut ....she got an evil tongue.  Hearing her say "if you woke up on the wrong side of the bed and forgot your good manners at home then go and pest someone else.  I'm not in the mood to entertain you today"  It really brought me to my sanity and I feel ashamed of mysel forgetting what I'm really here for.  I mustered all the courage to say "sorry" to her for I've never really done that before.  I saw her shocked face and simply ignored her sarcastic comments but when she started comparing me and kiko to some beast...it was just too much.  I was here trying to be nice and put myself low by apologizing but she is not stopping insulting me.   I snapped out from being a gentleman here and crosses the gap between us and grab her by the shoulders while asking her "The hell with you dara park...you just can't stop insulting me." 

 

I saw her froze from her position not saying a word.  God, I was so damn near her face and I could feel every breath she's blewing across my face and every ounce of my self control were used to fight off the lusting I feel inside by just looking at her face.  I wasn't expecting 'huh' from her since she's never loss of words to throw at me..it really confused me.  I can't read through her.  I seeing her like that  and out of the blue I told her "you like me don't you?  You never really hate me but you did like me."  She still not saying a thing but only looking...I couldn't believe it...it is a record to note... few minutes pass that she is still in her silence.  I looked more deeper at her and saw the gulp she makes when I started leaning closer to her face and at that instant I let go myself  to peck on her lips.  Her eyes went wide and her eyelashes fluttered too much but what shocks me is that she hold my nape and brought my face closer to her and start kissing me hard and passionately.  That did it....to hell with self control as I let myself enjoy every moment kissing and touching her...but only to be interupted by someone knocking at the door. We suddenly became awkward...fixing ourselves and not looking at each other.  I

 

I heard her say "come in" and saw her secretary's surprised look to see me inside.  she offered to make me some coffee but I can't stand the heat I'm feeling right now...I need to get away from her or I might find plunging myself to her even in the presence of her secretary.  I was about to leave the room when I heard her calling me "Jiyong....to hell with you too"  I gave out a smile to her knowing fully that it's not what she really meant.  'She does not really hate me but rather likes me'.  

I repeated her words inside me "yeah ...to hell with me...and you as well dara park...we're not yet finish... cause I'm going for you too"  and close the door behind with me wearing a damn stupid smile on my face.

 

seanhanna