DALAM MIMPI, AKU CINTAKAN KAU (In my dreams, I love you)

In my dreams, I love you (Dalam mimpi, aku cintakan kau)

"What happened here dara"  I shrieked hearing bom loud voice.

 

"This office has a door...does anyone knows how to knock first before they walk in here."  I grumpily told her

 

Ignoring my bad mood..she simply look at my messy hair  and the broken eyeglass in my hand   "Who did this to you"

 

"No one."  

 

"yeah great..I miss the fight between the cat and the dog but I don't think the dog will do that to you. .. Jiyong won't do that to a woman unless he is a gay but I'm a 101 percent that he's not.  so tell me...does the tiger lose her patience this time?"  

 

I rolled my eyes on her hearing the pet name she has given us...I'm the cat..jiyong is a dog and needless to say, the witch...I mean kiko is the tiger.   I'm not keeping this secret to her...she knows from the start that I, jiyong and kiko were not really in good terms and the three of us always ended throwing despicable words at each other but today its different ...it involve some physical assault...I dreaded the thought of what comes next.  "You can say that again.  I guess this time she couldn't laugh off those bad jokes I'm giving her."

 

"I know you santokki...sometimes your word is way too much below the belt.  I guess I'm partly to be blame...I did influence you 'a little'." 

 

I heard her laughing out loud.."yah, don't make too much noise..spare my windows from breaking up"  I

 

"Seriously dara...let me know what happened"  I look at her and felt the concern in her voice as I began telling her everything...

 

"So that's all about it.  I ended looking like and feeling miserable losing my eyeglasses."

 

She's thinking for awhile...looked me up then said "Come on dara...call the day off and we're heading out"

 

"Heading where"  I asked

 

"Transformation.  It's about time that you have to let your beauty shine."

 

"Wooahh, don't kiss my bom."  I look at her with unbelieving eye....did she just say the word 'beauty'.

 

"Don't argue with me now...just go"  she cuts in as she grabbed my wrist..took my bag and pulled me out of my office.  

 

"First stop...beauty salon.  Let me choose your haircut santokki."  I can only open and shut my mouth not even one word uttered.  She toured me around her dream places namely...shopping mall....shopping malls and more shopping malls until my car are packed with assortment of clothes I don't even think of wearing one of this day.   My nightmare wtith her on it, didn't stop from the clothes she bought but worst, she asked me to use contact lenses.  she dare threatened me saying  that if ever I'm going to buy another eyeglasses..she won't think twice of breaking it herself.

 

I feel so wasted when the sun finally rested and the moon decided to show up....bom did a good job of draining all my energy today.  I treat her to a sumptous meal...this is the least I can do and my way of thanking her.  I feel so lightheaded and so good about this 'transformations.'  

 

"Let me drop you off in your house bom"  I told her 

 

"No need santokki.  I'll be sleeping over in your house again." she simply said and wink 

 

My car halted in full stop..."No, you're going home bom"

 

"Then make me" she challenged me.  It's a battle of whose does better with the 'glaring,  shrinking sharp eyes, and expiring fire from the nose.  

 

" you bom...oh okey...but this will be the last time."  I said defeatedly and sighed at her annoyingly

 

Once we are in the comfort of my house, we drag ourselves on my bed and too tired to do anything but sleep off immediately.   I woken up the next morning not getting my usual morning treatment from bom..curiously I call her name and try to look for her in the bathroom but finding her not there...it only gives me a little something to worry about....I quickly rushed in to my closet and my guess is quite exactly at it is...'all my business attire and clothes were all gone'.

 

" I will kill you for this bom..."  I choked out the word from my hurting throat as I clenched my teeth and stomped out to get the pack of bags.

======================================================================================================================

 

I arrived in our company's facility a little early.  The guards approached me and checked me out...I almost lost my temper when one of them dare to ask who I am.  I made my way to my office conciously avoiding all the stares I'm getting from the other office workers....their stares were not  the same as before... its kind of jealous looks from  the girls and admiration  from the boys....must be my eyes fooling me or maybe I'm not used to this contact lens yet..  When I finally settled inside. I began reading some of the financial report but only to be disturbed by an unwanted visitor.   He too is early today.  

 

"What now jiyong,"  I asked him

 

I saw his astonished face  "Who are you and what are you doing in dara's office" 

 

Is he kidding me... asking who am I?  "Cut the bull jiyong.  What the hell do you want this time?"

 

"Whaat the hell. .. iiiss thaaat rrreally you dddarrra"  is my ears gone bad or is he really stuttering his words.

 

"Want to play dumb and dumber huh"  I said to him with sarcasm...honestly I don't know what's wrong with this fool....well... with this handsome fool.  I look at him but weird enough to see him with his mouth wide open...gasping...and looking me up and down....down from my feet and up to my face.  I smirked at the sight and blurted "Like what you seeing, pretty boy."