Joy X Taeyong: First Kiss

Joy One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JOY x Taeyong: First Kiss.

 


JOY POV:

So I have this problem, well not really a problem. I like this guy, and he likes me too. You might know him, if you don't, you are living under a rock. Anyways, his name is Lee Taeyong of NCT and SuperM. Yes, the handsome, dance machine, panicked gay he is. Except he's not gay, maybe a bit bi but we haven't had that chat yet.

Aren't I living the y/n life? However I'm not just some random y/n character, I'm Joy from Red Velvet, singer, dancer, variety queen just to name a few if you don't know who I am.

So back to the story, my problem is that my boy friend (maybe?) doesn't have the confidence to keep me. Not only has he not shown any signs of affection, he also placed me in his contacts as 'Joy sunbaenim'. Wow the thought he put into that right? I mean I have him as 'emotionless mombot' with a heart. At LeASt I pUT a hEaRT!

So ever since he confessed to me 7 months ago, and we've been dating for those 7 months, we have never had our first kiss. Not only that when I did the drama Tempted' he shrugged it off. Like do I mean nothing to you that you're apparently completely fine when your GIRLFRIEND is making out with some random guy.

I've been setting up, and showing all kinds of signs to get his attention, I've even set up situations that will surely lead to our first kiss. And all had failed.

I was at the NCT dorm, with Taeyong at the private video game lounge area. The rest of s were probably asleep or out because it was the evening, and some of the sub units had individual schedules early tomorrow. I was sitting on a bean bag chair near Taeyong who was on those gaming chairs fully immersed in the game he was playing.

I roll my eyes at his childlike hobby's, I was on my phone watching TikTok videos since I made an account a couple days ago for the New York Fashion week. I came back to Korea three days earlier than Taeyong and his group came back. In the corner of my eye, I saw a light flicker, it seems that the hallway light turned off, which probably meant that most of the residents are asleep by now. Checking my watch, it was actually 10 pm, I was out later than I thought I would be.

It isn't much of a concern, Joohyun-unnie went to see Wendy and will probably sleep over at the hospital, Seulgi left to go to her hometown, as a gift from Mr Sooman for her birthday, and Yeri was still at her trip in Europe, I think France is where she was at now.

That's when I realized how perfect this situation was. In this small room, there was only me and Taeyong, everyone else would be asleep by now, and the room was dark. This is basically how every drama goes.

I turned off my phone, and called out to him.

"Taeyong-ah?"

'Ne' he hummed back while repeatedly pressing a shoot key. I got a bit frustrated that his full attention wasn't on me but brushed it off, I moved his hand off the cursor and moved my leg over him so I was sitting on his lap, and wrapped my arms around him. His face turned red and he held his breath. Taeyong kept his head down, trying not to make eye contact with me, he was really nervous. I guess this is the closest we have been together since we started dating.

I lift his head up with my finger, and move my head closer to him. He seemed to be in a trance and leaned in towards me too,until the computer screen let out a sound. It was messages from Taeyong's worried gaming teammates wondering why he went offline all of a sudden.

Just ignore it. I told him in my head, he of course can't telepathy connect with me, so he saw it as an escape from me. Taeyong spinned his chair to the side so he could message them back.

We were about to have our first kiss, and it's interrupted by children at gaming cafe's. I was annoyed, I look at his screen, And he was about to message them, agreeing to one more battle. I may have not gotten my kiss, but I know Taeyong won't wake up early tomorrow if he continues to play it this late in the night. I spin the chair, so that my head was facing the screen and Taeyong was on the other side trapped by my body.

I quickly deleted Taeyong's message, and wrote , "Gotta log out, battle with you all next time." And pressed send, Taeyong tried to turn his head around to see what I did.

I turned the computer off, and got off him, he turned the chair to see that it was turned off, his eyes widen like he just lost his whole world. Aish, so over dramatic when it comes to these games.

He was going to turn the computer back on, before I spinned the chair so it was facing me. "Touch that button and I'll kiss you." I threatened him.

His hand immediately stops reaching for it, his ears turned red and cleared his voice with a cough. "It's g-getting late anyways." Taeyong said a bit high pitch, from being flustered from my attack. He stood up, and grabbed his jacket.

"Should I drive you back to your dorm?" Taeyong asked me.

I declined him, and shook my head no, "Suinn Oppa is picking me up."

"O-oppa?" Taeyong mumbles but I don't quite hear him.  "No I'll drive you, it's not far anyways."

Why was he so stern about it? We walked to the entrance of the NCT dorm where Suinn Oppa would pick me up. "Youngie, he's in the area, he said he'll pick me up, And you have a music video to shoot in the morning."

Taeyong, was going to say something but our conversation was interrupted by my ringtone, Chewing Gum. I picked it up, and Suinn was the caller, he told me he was here and waiting outside. I place my black cap and white mask on, and wave good bye to Taeyong.

Suinn drove me home, and left in his car, I think he was hoping to see all of Red Velvet, I felt bad for the disappointment. I thanked him multiple times, and let him leave.

A couple days later, my Instagram and Red Velvet's twitter account was blown up by fans. Everyone was shipping me with Suinn Oppa from 'Handsome Tigers' because of the one episode where I didn't leave his side after he was injured. I was really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter