Chapter 9

Risky Business
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soyeon and Taeyong were sitiing side to side, shoulders touching. They were seated for an interview concerning their photoshoot that just released two days ago.

Like Taeyong predicted, it was a hit and the responses were all over the place. Some fans were still steaming with fiery but most were happy seeing their idols happy, commenting on how they fit perfectly together and how they could see the love in their eyes. Some were even crying tears of joys seeing the one shot where Taeyong and Soyeon kissed. 

Not only that but there was even an article that named them visual couple of the year.

It was a little shortly after the shoot was released when Taeyong got the news thew would be during an interview. Still in a bit of a slump, Soyeon had to come over and drag him out of his bed. She didn't get so far though, pulling at Taeyong's legs but he was not having as he used his utmost strength to hold pon to his bed railing.

Just when Taeyong thought he had won when delicate hands released his ankles, he heard footsteps stopping right in front of his.

Soyeon stood in front oh him with her arms crossed and sighed. "Taeyong, you know we have to do this interview. If you get up, I promise to buy you all the sweets you want when it's over," she offered.

Taeyong perked up at the word 'sweets'. He unburied his head under his pillow and sat up to face Soyeon.

"Really?" He asked in disbelief, voice cracking at the end. Soyeon stood there, still with her arms crossed against her chess as she nodded her head.

Soyeon's promise was in the back of Taeyong's head the entire time and was the only thing helping him to get through the interview. He was still sporting his blue hair. 

The stylists were doing their last finishing touches, adding striking winged eyeliner to Soyeon and applying the slightest bit of gray eyeshadow to the lid of Taeyong's eyes. The cameraman counted down from 5 as they got ready to start.

Taeyong smoothed out his shirt as Soyeon sat upright and crossed her legs. The host waited for the cue before introducing himself and then focusing his attention all the couple.

"Korea's New It Couple Lee Taeyong and Kim Soyeon are here to discuss their recent hot and steamy photoshoot! First, let's talk about your initial reactions to the project, Taeyong?" The interviewer tilted his head, waiting for Taeyong to answer. Soyeon placed her hand on Taeyong's thigh and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

"To be honest, I was shocked at first. I thought a couple photoshoot would be too soon considering the news of us dating was only out for such a short period of time," Taeyong looked at Soyeon and smiled before turning back to the interviewer, "But i was also excited nonetheless especially since it would be my first photoshoot with my girlfriend."

Taeyong was thankful for all the acting classes his company signed up for him to take because the last line was a strain to say. The interviewer, Kim Heechul, looked satisfied with his answer, a grin adorning his face as he nodded his head. He asked for Soyeon to give her answer next.

"My thoughts were the same as Taeyong's. I was surprised but also looking forward to the experience," she said posed and calm.

Heechul couldn't' stop smiling at the couple as he continued to ask more questions. Taeyong wondered how was it possible for someone to keep an expression for so long without there face starting to go numb.

"The kiss was very unexpected. Once that someone you guys agreed on or was it just the spur of the moment?"

Soyeon shifted in her seat, signaling she would answer.

"I wanted to kiss Taeyong since the beginning of the shoot," she chuckled lightly, "it just didn't seem right though. As the shoot was nearing the end, we locked eyes and... it just... it was a like a pull, like a force, and he ended up kissing. It just felt right." Soyeon looked at Taeyong with the fondness of eyes, smiling as she looked from Taeyong's eyes to his lips before leaning in and giving him a chaste kiss on his check.

She rested her hand on his shoulder and patted his thigh before sitting upright again.

"So, it was a spur of the moment?" Heechul clarified. Soyeon nodded. "Well, if that doesn't show just how much you guys are in love." He placed his head on his heart in awe and sighed. "I'm sad to say the interview is almost done," the couple frowned, "But not just yet! I will now ask you two questions from your fans."

Heechul was handed a stack of cards with fan questions printed on them. He cleared his throat before reading out the first question.  "Would you guys do more couple shoots in the future and if so, what would be a particular theme or place you would want to do it at?"

"Of course! I don't see why not." Taeyong said. "I would love to do one near a rustic garden house, something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter