Chapter 5

Risky Business
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What should we do about her?" Jaehyun looked up at Taeyong, questioning.

Soyeon was lying on the couch, still unconscious, for who knows how long. Taeyong had his arms crossed with his foot tapping against the wooden floor of his apartment.

"Let's just keep her here until she wakes up," he said, uncrossing his arms and walking into the kitchen. Jaehyun backed away and shook his head.

"I don't think that's such a good idea."

"Why not?" Taeyong opened the refrigerator and grabbed him a bottle of water, taking a sip.

Jaehyun tilted his head to the side with a judging expression. "Because I'm here and say she wakes up when we're like cuddling or something." He threw his hands in the air, exaggeratedly. Taeyong rolled his eyes. 

"Then we won't do anything," Jaehyun started to open his mouth to protest but Taeyong stopped him. "Don't need us to get caught by my fake girlfriend, do we now?"

Jaehyun sighed and slumped onto the couch next to him. "I guess you're right."

"Wow, I'm really surprised at how you're acting. You're usually the one who is so cautious about us," Taeyong put his bottle of water down, walking over to to Jaehyun and placing his hands on the bodyguard's legs. Jaehyun placed his hands over Taeyong's and held them.

"It's because I missed you," Jaehyun whined.

Taeyong grinned. "You're such a big baby," he grabbed Jaehyun's cheek, pulling it back and forth not too hard. He leaned down and gave him a chaste kiss where he pitched the bodyguard's cheek.

A groan was heard and the sound of tossing and turning made Taeyong back away from Jaehyun. They looked to the side and saw Soyeon slowing regaining consciousness. Taeyong made a signal to Jaehyun and the bodyguard stood up, standing against the wall. Taeyong knealed down in front of the chair, waiting for Soyeon to open her eyes.

Another groan left the girl's mouth before she woke up. Her eyes widened for a split second before she spoke, "Taeyong? Where am I?" She looked around and failed to notice the bodyguard standing not that far from her.

"You're at my apartment. Remember you wanted to see me?" Taeyong said, lowly. He took ahold of Soyeon's wrist to have her look at him. She frowned.

"Not really. Everything is a blur to be honest," she looked down before glancing to the side, finally noticing the bodyguard. "Who's this?" she asked looking at Taeyong then looking at the bodyguard once again. 

Taeyong left go of her wrist and stood up next to Jaehyun. "This is my bodyguard, Jung Yoonoh."

Jaehyun held out his hand for Soyeon to shake. She sat there for a while looking between the two before she shook the bodyguard's hand. "Nice to meet you," she murmured.

"Nice to meet you too, Soyeon," Jaehyun had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter