Chapter 1

Risky Business
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bright lights, the cheering of his fans, the music blasting through the speakers; Taeyong loved every second of it. He loved being on stage and performing for thousands of people that loved him and wanted him to succeed. 

Taeyong just got done with his first ever concert after debuting as a solo artist one year ago. It wasn't anything big, as he was still fairly new, but he had a rapidly growing fanbase. He was more than tired and was ready to get to the hotel and just pass out. Taeyong knew there would be a flood of fans waiting outside for him at the venue but he wasn't worried about that.

He had his great bodyguard after all. 

Jung Yoonoh, or Jaehyun, as he liked to be called. He was by Taeyong's side almost 24/7 and wouldn't let even the slightest of touch land on the celebrity. He was always there when fans got too close and had to warn them away from Taeyong or even when the later almost tripped, he was there to catch him before he could fall on his pretty face. 

Jaehyun escorted him outside and like Taeyong predicted a huge crowd of fans were waiting for him, screaming his name like they didn't just see him in concert. Jaehyun stayed close to Taeyong's side, blocking any fan from getting too close. His other bodyguard, Han in front of them. Taeyong sent a few smiles and nods their way as they made it through the crowd swiftly and into the car without any incident happening.

Taeyong let Han sit in the front while he sat in the back with Jaehyun, the two making sure there's a big space between them. Taeyong forced himself to not look at the bodyguard and instead shifted his attention to his fans, waving and smiling as they drove off.

They make it to the hotel and even though Jaehyun has a separate room, he sneaks into Taeyong's room. The celebrity not knowing. 

Taeyong's back was facing him. Jaehyun leaned against the dresser and placed his hands inside the pockets of his suit pants. "You did well during the concert, Taeyong ssi," Jaehyun complimented. 

Taeyong stilled before turning around. "Jae, I didn't know you were there but drop the act. We're alone now," he rolled his eyes. 

Jaehyun chuckled, "I did that on purpose. Wanted to see what you would say." He remained at his spot, waiting to see if the celebrity would make the first move.

Taeyong crossed his arms and huffed before taking a step closer to the bodyguard. They had an intense staring contest before Taeyong reached up and cupped Jaehyun's face, giving him a quick peck. It was less than a second though until Taeyong went back in and gave Jaehyun a proper kiss, one with nothing but love. He feels Jaehyun grinning into the kiss and he starts grinning as well. They kissed a little longer before Taeyong pulled away for good. 

He placed his hands on Jaehyun's jacket, gripping it. "Take this off. I want to feel your bare arms." Before the bodyguard could do it, Taeyong began slipping off Jaehyun's jacket while the bodyguard had a smirk on his face. The moment got cut short when someone knocked on the door. The two tense up, Jaehyun hurriedly backing away from the celebrity.

"Taeyong? Can I talk to you for a second?" A small but stern voiced asked.

It's his manager.

Jaehyun fixed himself up and went inside the bathroom. Taeyong cracked the door open, seeing what his manager wanted.

"Yes?" Taeyong's hands were sweating and his heart was beating rapidly. He wanted this conversation to be quick so he could get back to his lover.

"Have you seen Jaehyun? He wasn't in his room, so I was wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter