Strike a Pose~!

Love Artist {HIATUS}

    Hey, sorry about any mistakes that I'd made when I was writing~~!! I'm Filipino, so I can't really speak much Korean... >_< 
But please feel free to speak up if I make any errors~! Thank you~!
___________________________________________________________________________________

 

                                               Mi-Cha's Perspective: 

   Today is the day that Jeongmin oppa will visit so that I may make an art piece of him. I'd kept in touch with them the past few days, talking to them on the phone - particularly Minwoo and Jeongmin - and I think we're really good friends now. I'm glad that Jeongmin had volunteered, because next to Minwoo oppa, he's the one that I like the most. He was the one that told Minwoo to stay so that I could draw him, and then he was the first one to step up when Minwoo had announced that I may still have a chance to enter into the Korean School of the Arts. Outer beauty isn't the only thing that I love. 
   Before, I'd met a handsome boy when I was ten or so, and I'd asked him if I could draw him. He'd laughed in my face and told me to quit hitting on him, and then I called him a canker blossom. 
   A canker blossom is a flower, but not a flower. It could look like a rose, and have the beauty and grace that a rose possesses, but it doesn't contain the lovely, heady scent that a rose has. It's more of a flower poser, to be more exact. 

   So of course, that boy laughed at me again. 

   But I feel so comfortable around these beautiful boys. They're so kind - I know that they won't act towards me as that boy from a long time ago had treated me. Not only are they beautiful on the outside, they're beautiful on the inside. That's such a rare thing to have. 
   I'm so glad that they're helping me out with my second chance~ 
   The doorbell rings and I rush to get it before umma tries to answer it. She will surely embarrass me....

                                               Jeongmin's Perspective:

   I had spent so much time working on how I should look like today. 
   I'd even called Mi-Cha to ask what I should be looking like. 

   "Just wear what you would usually wear," she tells me. "Something that you would pick for yourself." 

   "But stylists usually pick my clothes," I tell her. "What kind of thing should I pick?" 

   "Wear something that you think you look best in," she advises. "Something that you think is beautiful, not something that someone else thinks is beautiful." 

   I tried to act smart and know what she was talking about. But when she hung up, I immediately went to the others to ask for help. 

   "Ah, I know exactly what you should wear," Kwangmin says, and he leads me to his closet and picks out a folded yellow fabric. 

   And then he shakes it out, revealing its full size and I groan. 

   "Kwangmin, that's a Pikachu costume," I say. 

   "Yeah, so?" 

   "I'm not wearing that in front of Mi-Cha," I tell him matter-of-factly. 

   "Why not? I wore it before." 

   "Just-just...ah, nevermind," I say, walking out. 

   Donghyun had went up to me afterwards. 

   "Jeongmin...if you want to wear something that will impress her, then wear something that you would like to wear. You have good style." 

   "Uwah, but I don't trust my stlye...What if she doesn't like it?!" 

   "She wants you to wear what you like, not what she likes. Gosh, pabo.." 

   So I ended up wearing what I like to wear. I wore a black leather jacket with a grey scarf and jeans. It was comfy, and I like comfy things. Just for the hell of it, I also added some bling into it. Gangster clothing is also kind of cool, yeh? I spent probably two to four hours in front of a mirror (which isn't even very much to me, in my defense) and then finally I headed to Mi-Cha's house. 

   I rang the doorbell, and then immediately wished that I hadn't. 
   What will I say when she answers? Will she like what I wear or will she make fun of it? I suddenly feel foolish for wearing all this stuff. I mean, I wore these kind of things on TV for all my fans, but Mi-Cha hadn't watched any korean idol group things, so maybe she will just think I look strange...
   But before I can rip off my bling and take off my sunglasses, the door swings open and Mi-Cha's Umma walks out. 

   "Ah~Jeongmin-ah....you're looking very nice today~" she says. 

   "Oh, kamsahamnida, Ahjumma," I say, smiling. 

   "Umma, it's okay, I can take over from here," I hear Mi-Cha's tiny feminine voice say from behind her  mom. 

   Ahjumma steps aside and Mi-Cha's head pokes out the door, and my heart leaps into overdrive. I wonder if I'm blushing. I think I'm smiling a little too hard, my cheeks are getting cramps..

   "You can come in, Jeongmin oppa," she says, and I smile. She hadn't called me oppa since our last phone call, when I'd asked her to. "You look so nice~I like what you're wearing~You look so cool~" 

   I grin even more if that's possible. "Thank you," I say as I obediently walk in. 

   "We'll take place in the basement," she tells me, then she narrows her eyes at her umma when she tries to follow us. "Alone," she emphasizes, and her umma pouts. 

   "I can't just leave my daughter alone with a handsome boy in the basement~" she tries to say, but then Mi-Cha gives her a stern glare and she backs away. "Waaah, just like your father when it comes to your art~" 

   Mi-Cha beams in pride when she hears those words, then she motions for me to follow her down the stairs. 

   "So, you said you wanted me to sculpt you?" she varifies. 

   *Flashback* 

   "So, would you like me to paint you, sketch you, sculpt you -

   "Oh, please sculpt me!" I interrupt her. 

   "Oh, nice choice~" she says. "But I have to warn you...You might not like the process, and it takes a longer time than the other options..

   That's what I want, really, to spend more time with you, I think, but I don't say it out loud. 
   "
Oh, that's fine," I assure her. "I like the idea of another full sized me - even if he looks like he's frozen in time."

   "Oh~Okay~" she says, giggling. 

   After she hangs up, I lie in bed smiling. 

   *End of Flashback*

   "Yup, that was the plan," I say. 

   "Okay, good," she says. "You said you wanted it full sized, yes?" she asks. 

   "Uh, yeah, that would be great," I say. 

   She leads me into the basement. Of course, it's decorated as well. There are colorful canvases placed everywhere, and there are tables filled with paint and other art thingies or whatever you call them. There's a cleared space in the middle, where a giant hunk of clay that's slightly taller than me stands. 
   She grabs some measuring tape from the table and smiles awkwadly at me. 

   "Ah, mianhe oppa, but this is one of the parts that I said you might not like," she tells me. 

   "Oh, are you going to measure me?' I ask. "Don't worry, my stylists measure me also, it's not a big deal." 

   "Yeh, it may not be, but your stylists only need to know some specific measurements, since all they're doing is making your clothes. But..." she looks down and blushes. "I need to know every single little detail about you." 

   "Every single little detail..." Suddenly my face turns bright red and I cover my mouth with my hand to keep from bursting. 

   "Oppa?" she asks. "Oppa, are you okay?" 

   "Mmmffff," I say through my hand. And then I realize that she can't understand me. "Oh, I'm fine." 

   She gives me a shy smile. I'm a little relieved to see that she's blushing as well - it means that I'm not the only one embarrassed about this. 

   "Okay, so just...stand still, alright?" she tells me. "It'll only take a few minutes." 

   She slides the measuring tape around my leg and I can feel myself blush harder. She jots down the measurement on her notebook, then she moves on to my arm. Then my head. Then my ankles. Then my waist. Then...

   I Cover my mouth again to keep me from spazzing out. I know she would never have done this on purpose, but her hand had actually brushed against my ****. I bite down on my fist. 

   "Okay, just one more second," she says, sliding her hand down my leg, then measuring around my knee. 

   When will this end?!?! 

   And then she lets go of me and smiles. 

   "Finished," she announces, and then heads to the table to deposit the materials. I use that time to take in a few deep breaths and collect myself, so I won't look like some blushing red mess when she turns back. 

   She looks back at me, some sharp objects in her hands. Then she starts to hack off chunks of the large clay piece in the middle, beating it down until it's up to my height. Then she starts to even it out, slimming it down so I don't look too rectangular.
   While she does this, she asks me questions. 

   "So, what kind of pose do you want to be doing?" she asks me. 

   "Ah, I don't know," I say. 

   "Try some out," she says. "Show me some of your moves. Pretend I'm just another one of your photographers." She winks and laughs. 

   I laugh along with her. 

   "Okay then," I say. Then I strike an incredibly girly pose, wanting to make her laugh again. It works. "Like this?" I ask. 

   "Oh, that's perfect," she  says, still laughing. "Got anything else?"

   "Hm. How about this?" I put my hands on my knees and puff my chest out. I hear her laugh harder. "Or this?" I keep on doing more and more weird poses. When i'm finished, I look back at her smiling face...with a camera in her hand.

   "Jeongmin oppa..." she's looking through the photos, looking almost ready to burst into laughter. "May I keep these..?" 

   "Wait, you were taking photos of everything?!" I ask.

   She smiles sheepishly. "Well, yeah, kind of." 

   I laugh and blush. "Okay then, you can keep them," he says. "But if you dare show anybody any of them, I'll find you when you're asleep and draw on your face with permanent marker." 

   She laughs.

   "No, this is actually a very serious situation. I'm not a good as artist as you. I could make you look like a monster." 

   "Oh, the humanity!" 

   We spend the next few minutes laughing and joking around as she fixes my clay head. She asks me to stand beside her as she does it, so she can compare the two heads and see if the sizes are equal. I have no trouble doing that; standing beside her as she focuses on nothing but me is actually really fun. I frequently wish that I'd brought a mirror though...

   "Jeongmin," she says. 

   "Yes?" 

   "Can you face me for a second?" she asks. I do as she says. 

   Suddenly she places both hands on my cheeks and stares at me. I feel my insides turn to butter. What is she doing? I try to stay still and keep my expression as neutral as possible, but I know that I'm blushing anyway. Then she starts to touch me. As she watches me with those mesmerizing chocolate brown eyes, she traces her thumb down my forehead, then my nose, then she traces the curve of my lips with her pinky, and suddenly, the only thing that I want most in the world is to kiss her, right there, at that moment. I know I'm trembling even as I lean in and - 

   "Oh, mianhe oppa, are you cold?" she asks me suddenly. 

   "Huh?" 

   "Your hands are shaking," she states, taking one of my palms in both of hers. "Don't worry, stay right here, I'll go get you some blankets." 

   She gives me one last smile and then leaves the room. 
   When I hear the door shut behind me, I let out a long breath. What am I doing? I think. Do I really want to scare her away right after I've met her? 

   I touch my fingers to my lips, where her pinky had moved across and I shiver.
   Hm. No wonder she asked if I was cold. I seem to shiver when I'm happy. 

   

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading the fifth chapter~~!!! 
Tell me who you think should be next in line for her to do! And how should she make them?? (paint, sketch, chalk, etc..)
Please comment, because I really want to know what you guys think~! Subscribe!!!