Pika Pika~

Love Artist {HIATUS}

                                                               Mi-Cha's Perspective: 

   "Kwangmin-sshi, are you sure that you want to be wearing that?" I ask, holding back my laughter. 

   "DEH~!" Kwangmin-sshi exclaims, pumping a fist in the air. "I really want to be made into an art piece dressed like this~!" 

   I laugh softly to myself. "Yeh, Kwangmin-sshi, if you wish." 

   He had given me quite a shock when he'd shown up at my doorstep fully dressed in a Pikachu costume from head to toe. He'd surprised Umma first, since she had opened the door, so I had to pry him away from her before she whipped out her camera. 
   He sat on one of my beanie bag chairs now, eating a piece of toast. 

   "So, what are you planning to do with me now?" he asks, taking another bite of his toast. 

   "Well, I was planning on doing something else with you, but now that you've dressed like this, I think I should do another thing," I tell him, rubbing my chin in thought. 

   "Geurae? Like what?" he asks. 

   "Well, since Pikachu is an animated character, I was thinking that maybe I should animate you," I say, biting my lip. "But that's just my opinion. If you don't want to, then - "

   "Omo~! That's a great idea~!" he exclaims, hopping up and down in my beanie bag chair, pieces and bits of toast flying. "Please make me an animation~! I want to be just like PIkachu~!" 

   I giggle. "Kwangmin-sshi, you're just like a kid~" I lightly. 

   He pouts. "Am not!" Then he takes another bite of his toast and pouts some more. 

   I laugh. 
   "Kwangmin-sshi, you're so funny~" 

   He sits up straight and points a finger at me. 

   "Yah - how come you call me that? If you can call Minwoo and Jeongmin hyung 'oppa' then you have to call me that too!" 

   I smile. 
   "Deh, Kwangmin oppa." 

   A slight blush crosses over his face, but he shakes it off and takes another bite of toast. 

   "So...let's get started now, deh?" 

   ----------------------------------------------------

   "Mi Cha, why are you taking out your sketchbook? I thought you were going to make an animation of me," Kwangmin oppa says curiously.

   "Deh, I am making an animation of you, but first I have to sketch you first."

   "Oh, okay." He finishes off his toast and rubs his hands/paws together.

   "How do you want to be drawn?" I ask him.

   "LIke Pikachu~!"

   I laugh.
   "Deh, of course you will be drawn like Pikachu, since you are dressed like him, but we don't want you looking exactly like him. Should I make you have your own face and then have the body of Pikachu?" 

   He thinks for a second, and then he nods his head vigorously. 
   "Deh~! That would be cute~" 

   I nod my head and begin to draw. 
   "What kind of face do you want to have?" I ask. 

   "Something that looks cute," he replies, smiling. "Make me have one of those cute aegyo faces that are in manhwas~" 

   I laugh. He really is like a kid~

   After a period of drawing, I hold up the sketchbook for him to observe. He his head and examines it carefully, then smiles in content. 

   "Aigoo~it's really cute~! Can you animate it now?" he asks. 

   I nod my head and smile. 
   "Deh~! Let's go animate it on my computer now!" 

   

                                                      Minwoo's Perspective: 

                                           *Later on in the day*

   We all laugh again. 
   "Kwangmin-ah, play it again!" we urge him. 

   He nods and clicks on the replay button, making the PikaMin animation dance more on the computer screen. We laugh again. It looks so cute, with Kwangmin's face as the head and Pikachu's body. We'd all expected something like this from Kwangmin - sometimes he thought like an alien would, but we liked him anyway.

   "Jeongmin-ah, where are you going this late?" Donghyun suddenly says. 

   I look over at Jeongmin. He's wrapping a black scarf around his neck and swinging his jacket over his shouders. Where is he planning to go? 

   "I'm planning on meeting someone tonight," Jeongmin hyung says. 

   Hyunseong bites his lip and looks outside the window. 

   "Are you sure you should be going out now? It's pretty dark outside," he replies. 

   Jeongmin smile and winks. 
   "Darkness is good. It makes it prettier to look at the city lights." 

   "Is that where you want to go?" Donghyun asks. "You want to go see the city lights - "

   The door slams in the middle of Hyung's sentence. 

   "Aigoo that dongsaeng is sometimes so..." Donghyun shakes his head and turns back to all of us. Soon Kwangmin has restarted the little video on the computer and everyone laughs again. 

   Why is Jeongmin hyung going to go look at city lights? I wonder. He also said that he was planning on meeting someone tonight...who does he plan on meeting? Why did he act even more happy-go-lucky than usual? He'd been strangely giddy after he'd went off of the phone with Mi Cha......

                                                                         MI CHA!

   "Ah, please excuse me," I say suddenly, standing up and bowing. "I need to go ask someone something." 

   "Ah, deh, Minwoo, just go, you don't need to tell us," Youngmin says, waving away my statement. Then he looks back at the screen and tells his twin to click the button again. 

   I shrug my shoulders and start to head to my room. 
   Flipping out my cell phone, I dial Mi Cha's number. I have to pace around the room as I wait for her to answer; I'm that anxious. 
   One ring. 
   Two rings. 
   Ten rings. 
   I'm about to give up and shut the phone when suddenly I hear Mi Cha's voice on the other end.
   
   "Yoboseyo?"

   "Mi Cha?" I ask. 

   "Ah~! Minwoo oppa~! Yoboseyo!" she says cheerily. 

   "Ah, yoboseyo," I say. 

   "Why did you call me?" he asks. "Is something wrong?" 

   "Ani, I just wanted to know what you were doing tonight," I say, biting my lip. 

   "Oh," she says. "Well, I know that it's pretty late at the moment, but I'm outside." 

   My heart starts to beat faster. 

   "You're outside?" I demand. "Alone?" 

   "Deh, but I'm on the top of the building that you performed on a few days ago," she replies. 

   "What are you doing there?" I ask. 

   "The city lights are really beautiful," she explains. "I've brought my canvas, so I'm planning on painting the scenery." 

   "But how'd you get permission to do that?" I ask her. 

   "Oh, Jeongmin oppa had told the workers to let me through," she tells me. "Speaking of, he should be coming over here by now to keep me company..." 

   My fist clenches without my intention. 

   "Jeongmin hyung? How come you didn't ask me to come and keep you company?" I say, a little harshly. 

   "Because Jeongmin oppa had shown me the place," she says cautiously. "And he told me to call him if I planned on coming again, so he could stay with me while I painted. Why? Is something wrong?" 

   My fist unclenches as her words sink in. So she was just doing what he had told her to do, I think to myself. She would have asked me to come if Jeongmin hadn't asked her to first...right?

   "Well, Jeongmin is on his way right now; he just left," I tell her. I hesitate before saying the next lines. "I was thinking...maybe I could tag along..? Only one person isn't much company, right..?"

   I hold my breath as I wait for her answer. 
   Maybe she doesn't want me there, I think. Maybe she just wants Jeongmin with her while she paints. Even though she'd told me that she only liked him as a brother, there was still that time when she was so close to kissing him at that place, under the influence of the beautiful scenery.... 
                                                        I can't let that happen again. 

   "Mi Cha?" I ask again. 

   "Oh, mianhae Oppa~! I just dropped my paintbrush. Deh~of course you can come~! I was going to ask you that myself~!!!" she chirps through the phone. 

   I want to yell out in happiness, but I keep my tone neutral. 

   "Okay~I'll be there soon! Annyeong~" 

   "Annyeong~" 

   I pull on my jacket and sneak through the door, trying to make the leaast noise possible in case one of my hyungs catch me and force me to stay home. 

 

                                                     Jeongmin's Perspective: 

   There's a little red car that's been tailing me for a while. It kind of looks like Donghyun's car, but that's impossible, because if Donghyun wanted to come with me somewhere, he would have called me first. Plus, he's not childish enough for him to tail me. So it should be just some other car with the same look. But just to be safe, I make sure to druve much faster. Soon, the red car has vanished behind me.
   I pull over at the buillding and come out. I'm shivering, but I guess that's just because I'm happy. 
   She had actually called me to come stay with her~!!
   I know that I have to wipe off this grin on my face soon, or I'll be grinning like this the entire night, but I seem to be unable to. 
    I rush inside the building and take the elevator to the highest floor, and then take the stairs to the roof, as Mi Cha had advised me before. I want to burst through the doors, but before I go in, I take a bunch of deep breaths to slow my heart rate, and then force my face into a cool, but happy expression. 
   And then I walk in. 

   "Oppa~! You're here~" Mi Cha says. She's wearing a white smock, already covered in paint. Her face is smudged with paint as well, but it doesn't make her look any less beautiful. She runs up to me to give me a hug, but then she look down at herself and drops her arms. "Mianhae, oppa, I don't want to get your clothes all dirty.." 

   I wouldn't really mind a hug, really, but my stylist would beat me to a pulp if I'd let her smudge my new jacket. 

   "It's fine," I reassure her. "Why are you already covered with paint anyway? Did you start painting without me?" 

   She shakes her head. "Ani. I was painting at home before I came here. I made sure that you were here before I would start to paint the city lights." 

   I smile gently at her. 
   "I'm glad to hear that," I say. "But I'm here now! So you can start painting."

   "Oh, I'm still waiting for someone else too," she says to me.  

   Then I notice that there are three stools instead of two. My eyebrows furrow together. 

   "Geurae? Who are you waiting for - " 

   "I'm here, Mi Cha~!" a familiar voice suddenly says. 

   Gritting my teeth, I turn around to face Minwoo.

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________

THANK YOU FOR READING THE TENTH CHAPTER~!!! 

Please comment and subscribe if you can~!! <3