junseung~

maknae confession

 

 

 

Junhyung POV

 

"Yeobo~~~" I call my wife. He is sitting on couch in our bedroom with his eyes glued on the laptop screen. He jumped when he saw me. 

"why are you here?" 

"You don't like your hubby visiting his baby who is busying taking care of his hubby's other baby." I really miss my wife and hug him tightly, bring his skinny body touching my body. I really love his scent, he is so sweet like a strawberry. 

"I miss you too but you need to check on my Dongwoon right? and what with baby baby. Your aegyo is disaster. I got goose flesh now." He showed me his standing on his arm. I bring him closer and closer. 

"Baby. I call you baby because I want to pamper you like one. I want to cuddle you, hugging you the whole day. Baby I love your smell, you smell so sweet. You make me fall on you over and over again. What fragrance you use? I love this strawberry one." I kiss his neck and all the scent he had. He squirmed in me. 

"Hey you will leaving hickeys. I want to wear my new V neck t-shirt. I have my photoshooting too. You want me to get embarrassed with all the tease tomorrow?" Hyunseung try to push me away from me, but I am obviously stronger than him. 

"You just part timer there. Don't go photoshoot. The last time you are half , and I wonder if this time they make you full . Baby, I love you." Hyunseung smile. 

"I know that smirk, . Every I love you meant that thing. I really wanted romantic confession but you only over my body....... I reallydon't know to believe you or not anymore~" Hyunseung mumbled

"~~ but you like it right?" he snuggled in my embrace. The memories flow back in us. 

 

======================================================================

 

flashback

 

Hyunseung POV

"I'm Joker......" again. That whisper. I look at the owner of the husky voice. He smirk.

"......and I love you" the same thing he repeated for these years. but after that he will go other classmates and whisper to their ears. I sigh to this childish behaviour. He is Kingka, he is Gangster but who know that he can be cute and tactful too. 

"Gotjimal!!"  I shout, the first time I replied back. He shook his head and sit beside me. 

"Ani. I speak truth!!" he replied then walk to his seat beside his twin. I just shrug my shoulder, whatever Joker today was the last day to see your monker like face I will free from your ghosty whisper for 1 week. God bless!

 

 

My holy holiday, I spent this whole week with Yoseob and Dongwoon at our private beach with our parents. We enjoyed the wole week there, but I feel empty. Usually i'll be greated by a call from you-know-who whispering "hey I'm Joker .... I love you" but these 7 days I got none. Yoseob who noticed it ask me. 

"I hate Junhyung when he whisper to me 'I'm Joker' but somehow I kinda miss it. That stupidest whisper. Seobie can you whisper to me the same line he did?" Yoseob lean closer to me and obediently he followed 

"I'm Joker~~" I pushed him 

"Why you sound like a murderer who want to kill me? Scary~~" 

"Aigoo hyung, seems like you miss him. I will call my Doodoo to ask him what really happen to that Joker." i want to stop him but he is already called his boyfriend. 

"HYUNG!! this is not good!!! JUNSEUNG hyung... ahh I mean Junhyung hyung. accident.. car..hit him.. now.. hospital.. die.. ahhh a-ani comma." Yoseob shout incoherently but I can get what he meant. OH MY JUNHYUNG!! he got accident?

"Dongwoon.. dongwoon tell umma and appa I have to go. I have to check on my Junhyung. Important. so important. very important. most important." I run to the front door and called our buttler to tell the jet captain to get ready the jet for me. 'God let me meet him. let me hear his voice again' I prayed silently. 

"Seobie hyung what happen?" Yoseob only giggle when he heard Dongwoon. 

"something happen. palli Dongwoon. I don't want to miss the plane too."

"but umma appa..... I told the maids already. palli." Yoseob run followed by Dongwoon. They speed their car to the airport.

 

 

 

"why are you here?" I asked my brothers. 

"Yoseob hyung told me to follow." I eyed Yoseob 

"Dongwoon said he wants to protect you." Dongwoon smack Yoseob's head. This is obvious that Yoseob planned to follow me at first place. 

"Hyung what were you telling him? Doo said he kept saying your name thousands of time.. and keep saying he don't lie.. he don't lie. wae-yo?" I sigh because I knew it what he meant. 

 

 

"JUNHYUNG where?" I shook strongly the nurse body. 

"arghhh sir, you are hurting me" I stop my action after realize that I hurt her. I bow to her apologetically. 

"Mianhe. Please check for Junhyung." the nurse smile and told me the room number. 

I run without turning my back to the said room. I push the door and revealed a boy on the bed lying unconsciously. His body covered by wire and his face fully bandaged. He breathed unsteadily. My knee turned jello. The Joker had turned to very ill person and it hurts me very much seeing him in that condition. He annoyed me all of time but without him I was so lonely. I admit that actually I had fallen on him. I sit beside him, pulled his hand to my lips and I kiss it passionately. I pressed his hand to the bed and sandwich it between my face and the bed. I started to cry. I don't know why I cry but it seemed that I actually care about this person. I started to think about my life without him. It was saddened moment ever. 

"Jun-nie.. W-why you c-closed your eyes.. tsk .. tsk .. please wake up.. tsk .. tsk.. I miss you.. I'm sorry for saying that you annoyed me. Sorry for saying you liar, I really thought that you playing fool with me. I really don't know if you really really meant your words..I don't want to have any heartbreak. So I don't dare to believe your word.. tsk.. tsk.. wake up Junhyung.. wake up... tell me again.. whisper those words to me again and I will believe.... I will.. tsk.. tsk" I kept crying and stayed at that position. My tears streaming down really fast like a fountain.

"I am Joker.. and I love you.." 

"I love you too.. you knew it.. that I love... EHHHHHHH!!!!" I looked up.. I saw him look at me and smirked. He fooled me!! I pushed him away.

 

Junhyung POV 

He pushed from bed and cross his arm at the front chest and pout. His lips look delicious that way, it . 

"Hyunseung. I am joker and I love you" I repeated it again to gain his attention. He still pout. I take off all the bandage and wire all over my body. I really got accident but only me fumbled down the staircase. Not really serious but I'd been bandage this serious. Yoseob said, he was doing this to help me and my Hyunseung

"You lied. Gotjimal. You made me cancelled my another 2 days vacation with my umma and appa. You know it well that my umma and appa really have no time to visit us and this is the only oppurtunity to gather as a family but because of you ... because of your lie..It's not worth not worth.. arghh michosseo.. micho micho.." he started to blabber nonsense. I capture his lips and sealed it with mine to silence him. we parted when I think he had calmed down

"Dows my love not worth to you baby? does my heart useless for you baby? tell me." I feel so hurt. He shook and cupped my face. 

"A-ani. You know it well that I already in love with you for long. and you keep on bothered me with your annoying confessions." I widened my eyes. since when I knew he is in love with me. 

"Morrekesseo. Seriously I don't know. When did you tell me you love me?" he smiled. 

"Since the day you said you want to marry me and you shared your cokes with me. You said it was our love shot." I facepalmed. The old memories flows back. The moment when we were playing hubby and wifey. 

"Seungie, that was when we were 5 Seungie.!! How wil I remember it." He shrug. 

I brought him closer and kissed him passionately.when I opened my eyes I saw something from the window. It was Yoseob and Dongwoon waved their hands like morons. I look carefully, Doojoon and Kikwang also in the same helicopter. Then a banner flowed down written "have a fun tonight". I saw they giggled. I push Hyunseung from me. and quickly went to the window and pull the blinds down. 

"Wae Junnie?" I shook and back hug him 

"Nothing baby. Just there were big bugs outside the window. I hate seeing bugs so I close it." I also locked our door just in case those morons came and disturbed us. I walked back to Hyunseung and kiss him again. I brought him to the bed and make his back on the bed and I was on top. I really can't hold it anymore. 

"Junhyung........" I smile at him.

"yes honey" He pointed his index to my back, I turned my head. Oh god. That Yoseob was smirking at the window. He came in from the window and throw me a pink bottle and few square packets. 

"My hyung is a . I don't want you to hurt him. I need him to accompany me shopping tomorrow for umma's birthday present and I don't want him limping." I looked at the bottle it was lube and the packets were . Before I could catch him, he already jump to the helicopter back and waved his hand. Ahh these idiots. I lock the window and pull the blinds. 

"Junnie... are you going to do 'it' now?" I didn't reply but started to attack him. (A/N : you know what they are doing right? I don't know to write 'it' the . sorry) 

 

end of flashback 

 

"and the next day, I walk like a clown. Luckily, Dongwoon willing to replace me. You were Beast! and I was that time. Stupid Junhyung." Junhyung hugged his wife lovingly. 

"..but you like it right? You kept saying more~~ more~~ more~~" Junhyung blow winds to Hyunseung's ear. It makes Hyunseung shudder beneath him.

"Junnie~~ more~~~" Hyunseung whispered to Junhyung. 

"I am Joker and I am going to you~~" Junhyung complying his wife wish.

 

 

A/N :: junseung !!!! OTL sorry for any grammar errors ..