we are married

maknae confession

Junhyun POV

 

"hyung~~~~" Kikwang whine. This is the millionth time he called us in this 2 hours. 

"What this time shortie?" Hyunseung lost his patience, but Yoseob at his side glaring at him. 

"Eeeeee what you say woman?" Yoseob replied. 

"I am not talking to you dwarf!" Hyunseung start to bicker with Yoseob. Nice, our Kikwang is whining nonstop and now the 2 start to bicker and creating more noise in this changing room. 

"Honey stop the bicker. Don't add another problem here. Yoseob, Hyunseung is refering Kikwang not you." I try to explain but another sound came. 

"WOOOOOONNNNIIIIIEEEEEE your hyung call me shortie" there there, Kikwang start to shout and scream again. Dongwoon who only sit silently at the edge start to stand. 

"SHUT UP!!!" All of us gasp. 

"Kiki whats your problem baby? this is the millionth time you whined. from top to toe. from the wig to the heels, You are fine baby, the make up, the gown, the tiara, wig and everything is perfect. Yoseob hyung and Hyunseung hyung had made their best, stop whining and say thanks only. and you two, stop calling each other bad names. Stop bicker to each other, the babies inside your tummies are hearing those curses. Haishhh. Junnie hyung can we start now? all are here right" Phewww Dongwoon is the best, he can silent all the mouths. My Hyunseung pout while caressing his belly. 

"Ne Dongwoon we can start" Doojoon come to the room and call out all of us. I feel heavy in my heart, the time finally come. My childish lovely little Kikwang is going to be someone's wife. Eventhough it is awkward to see him in this veil and gown but he looks so pretty inside them. 

My father shock at first seeing Kikwang in his wedding dress but he smile later and give compliment to him. He is so pretty indeed our father link his arm with Kikwang and walk on the aisle. My umma and Dongwoon's umma cry in happiness. Sigh. This is the third time they cried from Doo hyung's wedding, my wedding and Kikwang's wedding. 

When the priest is talking, time is frozen and the only thing we antcipate is 

"I do" 

"You may kiss the bride"

 

 

 

 

2 years later........

 

"Yah you don't pinch the baby...."  Dongwoon move that naughty hand but as soon as he did that.

"You too!!! don't press the nose.... arghhhh!!!" another naughty hand reach the baby's nose. 

"Honey don't shout, you will damage his ear." Kikwang hug Dongwoon and carry Yongguk in his arm while Youngjae in Dongwoon's arm. 

"I am not shouting, these two rascals are pinching and pressing Zelo all over. You see that red marks. I thought it was bugs but eventually turn out to be these 2 big bugs. Yah Yongguk, I will hang you on the tree until your Hyunseung umma finish his mannicure and you Youngjae I will hang you to the fan until your umma, that Yoseobie come back." Dongwoon threaten the two kids. They look horrified. 

"Yeobo, you make them scared. Wrong wrong wrong. Kids, if you two behave and not assaulting my baby Zelo I will give you chocolate ne?" the two kids nodded and come to Kikwang, peck him at the cheek.

"Kamsahamnida Kiki umma." they called Kikwang Kiki umma while Dongwoon, Woonie appa. They love the chocolate so much, and will do everything for chocolate. Kikwang drag the two kids to the kitchen with his big belly. Eventhough Zelo is still 11 months Kiki already in his way for the second baby. 

"Yahhh mean uncle, you want to hang my Yongguk on tree? Junnie, lets hang Dongwoon on the tree first!" that is from my Hyunseung hyung who come in my house linking hand with his lovely Junnie and caressing his big belly. 

"Shhh don't shout, your baby will be deaf. You and Seobie hyung is so bad. You gave us house that situated between your two so that you can send your naughty Yongguk and Youngjae for us to babysit. So irresponsible! We don't even have our own sweet time together!" Dongwoon whine. 

"......... and yet you get Kiki pregnant this soon. Zelo is just 11 months and Kikwang is 8 months pregger. Such a beast." Hyunseung chuckle. 

"Doo doo.... I am fine, let me walk..." another sound from the door and revealed Doojoon carrying Yoseob in a bridal style. 

"Andwae. You walk a lot. You shopping like crazy, see you just bought 11 pairs of pjs for Yongjae and Yongguk. Too much, pity the baby inside you. He is tired of these walking and shopping." Yoseob pout. Doojoon put Yoseob slowly on the ground and put all the shopping bags on the kitchen counter. 

Yongguk and Yongjae come to their parents with chocolate in their hands and chocolate stains all over the mouth and their cloth. Hyunseung wipe their mouth, he really don't like to see any mess. He nag non stop to Yongjae and Yongguk. They treat all the kids like their own children. Suddenly, Hyunseung stop wiping their mouth and clench his belly. 

"Hyunseung umma... you okay?" Yongguk ask. The 5 year old kid looks worried. 

"Yongguk-ya call.. call Jun appa.. Umma.. arghhhhh" Hyunseung bite his lips. Yongguk run to Junhyung to call him but at the same time another scream can be heard. It is Kikwang from the upstair. Dongwoon run to get Kikwang. 

"Jun appa.. Hyunseung umma...." Junhyung looked panicked and follow Yongguk's finger to the kitchen. He run to get his Hyunseung. Meanwhile Yongguk look at Yoseob with widen eyes. 

"Umma.. why why you pee here?" Yoseob look down his pant. 

"Doo doo, I think I am going to ............. " 

"ARRRGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" unison scream can be heard echoing the whole house. 

 

 

"Congratulation appas!" the labour room's door wide open. A man in white coat come out with nurse pushing a troley. Inside it they place 3 tiny humans wrapped in white napkins. They have glance to the new babies inside the troley. 

"Babies, appas waited for you these 9 months. Welcome to the world." Dongwoon chidded. The nurse push the troley to bring the babies to their ummas. 

"Woonie appa, which one is my brother and which one is Yongjae's brother?" Yongguk pull Dongwoon's sleeve. 

"Appa don't know. but the most good looking and tall one is Zelo's brother. Right Zelo?" the baby in Dongwoon's arm clap his hand happily.

 

Their family is growing and they live happily ever after~ the end...

 

 

AN :: End of stories. Thank you for reading, for subbing and for commenting. I love you all~~~