learning each other

maknae confession

 

Dongwoon's POV

I start to get comfortable with this short leg and body after 24 hours wearing this body. I had awaken but I just rolling around the bed with closed eyes waiting for the hyungs to wake me up. I have to be Kikwang. 

"Kiki aegi.. ireona.." Junhyung voice echoing the whole room. He shake my body before I flutter open my eyes, pretend to be sleepy, I pouted my lips asking for more minutes to sleep. However, big brother Doojoon scooped me from the bed and carry me to toilet. He sat me onto the toilet seat and take off my pajama. I was about to stop him but I suddenly remember I am Kikwang and I let him to bath me and dress me. Then we go to kitchen to find delicious pancake on the kitchen counter with 2 cups of coffee and a glass of milk. I guess that milk must be for me. Kikwang need to grow taller so his body need this milk, though I hate warm milk in the morning but I have to chug in all. Junhyung hyung made awesome pancakes, I eat 4 pancakes and they chuckled when they see chocolate mess all over my lips and chin. 

"aigo, Kiki are you that hungry? eat slowly baby." Junhyung tell me to slow down my pace and help me to wipe those chocolate stains. After breakfast they walk with me to my (i mean dongwoon's) house. I will ask Kikwang in my body about today. 

=====================================================================

Dongwoon is coming with Doo hyung and Junnie hyung. oh how much I wish to cuddle in their embrace. I feel jealousy wrap me when seeing my hyungs holding his hand while walking but hey it is my hand by the way, Dongwoon is borrowing from me only. 

"hey Dongwoon, hey Seung, good morning! but ehh where is Yoseob?" Doojoon asked us. 

"ohh he is unwell. he said he saw his Mr.Thomas move by itself and he need to meet his therapist today to confirm that he is not hallucinating. My brother can be idiot sometime" Hyunseung explain to the worried Doojoon. Then we wave goodbye to Doo hyung, Junnie hyung and Seungie hyung while me and Dongwoon walk together to school. 

"Err is it true that my brother saw ghost last night?" he asked me. 

"ani-yo. It is Myungsoo magic. He made Mr Thomas walk but when I told them they were not believing me." I pouted. Dongwoon look at my orbs, he also kinda not believe my story. I know it is absurd but it was truth! 

"hurmm Kiki-hyung. is he your imaginary friend? I mean Myungsoo?" Dongwoon frown. 

"jinjja saram-i not imaginary. he is angel. he said i can see him because i am either pure or dumb.." "i take the second one" Dongwoon interrupt me, I hit him on his arm. 

"he said that his brother made us exchange and to cancel the magic spell, we need to love our own live more than other. This mean I must feel glad to be a Kikwang rather than hoping to be someone else." I told Dongwoon about what the fairies told me. 

"ar-a lets work this out hyung. I really want my long leg back and please do exercise I don't want to lose me 6 pax that I have" Dongwoon tell me, yes I never work out with this body and his 6 pax is fading. 

"you too don't eats spices, my stomach will get hurt easily." Then at the junction I wave him goodbye and enter my class. 

 

=====================================================================

 

Dongwoon POV

Kiki said he saw angels? how come angels can made us suffer like this. I don't want to believe it but Kiki never tell lies, and about my brother saw ghost, Yoseob hyung call me (Kikwang) and told me the exact same thing with what Kiki had told me earlier. He said he saw his lovely Mr Thomas soft toy move on its own when he and Hyunseung hyung heard loud banging sound from the play room. They saw Dongwoon lying there with tv been switched on and joystick in his hand. So with whom he is playing? I think I better trust him. If it is true that only pure and dumb can see angels I choose latter part for him. 

I sit on the couch while waiting for my hyung to come back. They had extra activity so this mean Hyunseung hyung also have the same thing on schedule. Suddenly I feel someone tap me. 

As I turn my head I saw a very skinny boy with a big eye smiling at me. I replied it but then I realize that I suppose to be alone and this boy is a stranger. I shriek. 

"shhhh don't shriek like that. I am good looking and not that horrid. You make me think that you had seen ghost. Haishh you are rude not like Kiki." that boy snapped. 

"So you know I am not Kiki" the little boy nod. 

"I am here because Kiki's little request. He said you are not believing him, so that is why I showed up. In this world it is so rare to find that kind of pure heart like he had. He can see us even without our extra effort to be seen by human. ummmpphhh actually I want to say sorry. I made both of you exchange. I want both of you to know and understand each other better. Don't worry the magic will off very soon. So thats all I want to tell you. bye~" 

puff* he gone. I have no chance to talk longer with him . weird angel. 

WHAT! angel? Oh my am I a dumber also? 

 

 

 

p/s :: sorry for the late update. Actually I was working on a new story. will release it when all the chaps are written completely. mianhamnida~