never be the same

maknae confession

Dongwoon POV 

So here I am. In this house again! I am going to be with his hyungs for these few days. basically it is for our wedding preparation. about the wedding suit I'm going to wear, my wedding party, bachelor party, reservation of church and everything. It is tiring. Last time, during their wedding I remember that our parents arrange everything for them but this time the hyungdeul request to make this wedding as the siblings project. They also want to show their capability in charging a big event with the upper class people guests. 

"Woonie. welcome to our mansion. Hope you will have these days full of fun. We are here to check whether or not you are protective enough for our Kiki. You know that he is our dearest baby. To lend him to you is like giving the most precious gem to a .... yes someone like you. the maknae." Woohoo the introduction is so overwhelming. Am I too bad for their little baby. haishhh. 

"Junnie, don't scare him. We know him for years already, you should trust him. He is the one that taking care of your Hyunseung until you took Hyunseung from him last year. And your Hyunseung grown well right?" Junhyung hyung sigh. Doo hyung is right

"Okay Woonie. first thing first, lets find the ring for your wife to be. Kiki is ordinary cute baby. I mean that he is not like Hyunseung who has strange taste in fashion which made me have to personally design the ring for him and he is also not too into that cute things like Yoseb who demanded a long Mr thomas shape ring. but Kiki really like sparkle jewellery." I nod my head to his explanation. Actually I already thought about this before and I prefer to personally design a ring for him. 

We enter the jewellery shop. I show my design to them and they agreed with me. 

"I don't know you are more creative than me. I like it. Kiki must be happy for this." the ring is not usual round shape. Kiki must love this ring so much. 

I ask the ring maker to crave my name in Kiki's ring and Kiki name in my ring. 

Then we move to the place that I hate the most. The tailor. I had tried hundredth suit already but none suit their taste. 

"Junnie hyung... If you don't like it, how bout you designed one for me. but I want white suit because Kikwang want to see me in white on wedding day." I am tired with all these thing. 

"FIne! I will designed one but don't regret if it turn  out not your taste." I just nod my head. I am the maknae. all hyung's words are my command. 

 

==========================

Nobody POV 

"Dongwoon cook dinner for us" Dongwoon was shot his eyes wide upon hearing to Doojoon. 

"What?" Doojoon repeat again

"You cook! Kiki need a husband that can cook for him, we never allow him to cook. So, we just want to know if you really can cook for our Kiki in future. We don't want our brother turn into skeleton later." Junhyung hyung only shrug his shoulder and walk away. Their treatment to me is so different than the moment I was in Kikwang's body.