fairies

maknae confession

this one I made for the fairies..  INFINITE boys.

"i want to play PSP and Wii" Myunsoo whine at the corner of the room. He saw the three sleeping figures there. How come this two big boys scared of ghost. Suddenly he saw PS2 under the shelf in Dongwoon's room. His eyes sparkle. 

Slowly he walk to the shelf and take the PS2 box, he tiptoed exit the room with the PS2.

"where are you going?" Myungsoo startled. He had awaken the mortal? otteohke? human shouldn't see his being. 

"y-you c-can see me?" Dongwoon nod his head (Kikwang is in Dongwoon's body, remember?) 

"you wanna play PS2? alone? can I play with you?" Myungsoo scratch his head. this human not afraid of seeing stranger? 

"s-sure but don't make any noise. You will awake people." That Dongwoon follow Myungsoo closely to the play room. This is the first time Kikwang enter this room. 

"wow this room is daebak. I don't know if they have this amazing place. shinki. jemitta!" He jumped around the room. Myungsoo had to tackle him down to muffle the noise. 

"yah yah human! don't make noise. You promise me to keep quite. come lets fix it then we play. I want to play car racing something." 'Dongwoon' help myungsoo to fix the PS2 and put the cd. they started to play happily and been interupted by Sungjong and Sungyeol. 

"aaahhhhhhhh y-you p-play w-with HIM?" Sungyeol couldn't believe his eyes. 'Dongwoon' comfortably sit beside myungsoo and play the game, then he turn to see Sungyeol. He wave his hand friendly to Sungyeol and Sungjong. 

"annyeong. aishh I don't know that this house is happening at night. Come you two have fun with us. I cannot sleep, that bed not comfy" Sungjong and Sungyeol dumbfounded. This is rare that human can see their beings. This kid heart must be pure. 

"Y-you can see us? wooww you must be either pure or simply dumb and innocent" 'dongwoon' frown. 

"Of course I can see you guys, Are you hollow man or what, because this boy also asked me the same thing..... wait.... are you guys ghost? and not supposed to be visible to me? but ani-ya.. ghost must have ugly face but all of you are not ugly especially you.. pretty.. neomu yeppeo.. areumdawo~" 'dongwoon' smile and point his index to Sungjong. Sungjong smile blushingly to the praise. Sungjong and Sungyeol sit quietly beside 'dongwoon' and Myungsoo. both of them are into the game too much while Sungjong and Sungyeol take the comics in the room and read. 

"Yahh Kikwang are you okay be Dongwoon?" out of blue Myungsoo ask 'dongwoon'. He jumped a bit hearing to the question. how come this stranger know that he is not Dongwoon. 

" If you are asking why, we just want to know. because one of my  fairy brother are responsible in this. So i just want to know." 

"hurmmm I don't like it. It is hard to be my independent, strong and cold Dongwoon. He is 180 degrees different than me. We are vice verse.  oh ... himdeuri~ pigeun ne. I wish to be Kikwang back. By the way, you guys can granted my wish right? my wish to be Kikwang back. You guys can right?" he made his puppy eyes. The eyes that sparkles brightly. Myungsoo sigh. 

"I love your banjak eyes, but I don't have enough power to help. However, I can tell you the way to solve your problem. My little baby brother will explain to you . Yah maknae Jongie, your wish had made him like this so you have to be responsible to help him too." sungjong gulped a big lump in his throat. He feel guilty for making this angel like human suffer. Fairy suppose to make human happy and smile but he made something that make Kikwang and Dongwoon feel uncomfortable. 

"errr.errrr.. actually the magic will cancel once you figure out that you love and appreciate your life more than others life. You have to feel glad and proud being Kikwang. Once you figure out that, the magic will puff ... end.." Sungjong explained to the human in simplest way since he know that kikwang is a dumb so he choose the easy language speak to him. 

"ahhhh.... this must because I feel Woonie's life is greater than mine. ahhh I regret saying that. I love Kikwang more. I miss everything about Kikwang, the twins hyung, the naggy hyung, the pampered life, the spoilt brat and lastly I love Kikwang's body. This tall and long leg not suit me. I hit cabinet hundreds time and I have to look down when talking to Seobie. My neck sore." Sungyeol chuckle when listened to the last word. 

"I have the same pain when talking to Sungjong. hahahhaha He is our shortie maknae." Sungjong pout and hit Sungyeol lighty. 

"So Kikwang-ssi, just wait to get back your old body. I am more than happy that you realize this and the magic will be canceled. It is boring being a guardian you know. I wish my PSP and Wii at home. So please change back fast." Myungsoo still busy with his joystick. 

"ahhh I don't know if fairies also update with technologies. I thought you guys only know to fly and swing wand and live in the trees like tinkerbell." The rest of them laugh heartily when heard to this human comment. 

"haishhh you are talking about something thousand years back. obviously we update with technologies and excuse me wand? my finger can do better job like this" Myungsoo pointed his index to Seobie's Mr Thomas soft toy and it move by itself. Sungyeol and Sungjong gasp, they are not suppose to use their magic infront of the human, but before they can utter any word 2 figures come in to the room. 

"L who says that you can use your magic. You will get the punishment later, now lets go back because Sunggyu hyung wants the report for today about Kikwang and Dongwoon" Woohyun and Hoya barged into the room. Kikwang shock with the sudden intrusion, but when he saw the 2 handsome man there he smile and wave his hand. 

"annyeong, you must be their fairy brothers right. my name Kikwang but I'm in Dongwoon's body." Woohyung and Hoya gasp, this human really can see them? by quick reflex Hoya swing his wand to Kikwang and made the human sleep. In a flash a thud from the falling Kikwang can be heard and groan sound from the next room followed. It must be Yoseob and Hyunseung. 

"Yahhh why you do that. You made him hit the floor, he will be more dumber by tomorrow. Aigoo Hoya..." before Woohyun could finish his word Hyunseung and Yoseob enter the room and saw 'Dongwoon' lying on the floor. 

"Omoo, Woonie what are you doing here? Haishhh game at night? This must be the bad influence from Key and Mireu. Come Seobie help me carry him back. Our baby is heavy nowaday." Yoseob not move he is looking to his Mr Thomas. It moves by its own? Yoseob pointed his finger to the Mr Thomas and try to call out Hyunseung, luckily before he could tell it to Hyunseung, Myungsoo had already use his magic to stop the Mr Thomas. That was so close, he sigh. Yoseob wipe his eyes few times. " ahh it must be a dream" Yoseob help Hyunseung carry the sleeping Dongwoon. 

"They didn't see us? they must not have pure heart like the maknae." Sungjong smile. They fly back to their home and meet Sunggyu to give the report about Kikwang. and Myungsoo had been punished to do laundry and cook for the whole month. 

 

AN :: I just wanna make it funny. I seriously don't know what in fairy world. My imagination is limited.... do leave comments yah.. I love you readers and subscribers~ ^^