change

maknae confession

Kikwang POV

 

I met Sungjong and told him about that Dongwoon didn't believe me. I also whined at him because of his request that make me and Dongwoon faced this hardship. However, he told me that the magic is about to end soon. I sigh in relieve. 

When I came back home I found Yoseob lying on the floor in the play room. He is talking with his Mr Thomas alone. I think he still shock from the last night event. 

"Hey talking to non living object? insane?" Yoseob stared at me for few seconds then he pinched me. 

"Meanie Woonie, not respect your hyung!" I hold my swollen cheek. He is all cute but when he pinched me his man power shown. 

"Ani-yo. You pinch me and I will tickle you till you died" Yoseob is ticklish. He back off away from me step by step then he realize he is at the end when his back touches wall. He close his eyes and shout.

"ANDWAE" but it is too late for him I tickle him. Not long after that  Hyunseung hyung came and joined me. Yoseob's jaw got cramped from all the laugh, and for dinner he can only eat porridge because he cannot chew properly with that cramped jaw.

 

 

 

next morning 

"wake up baby, hyung make your favorite bacon today and milkshake so that our Kiki can grow taller and taller." I wipe my eyes. Junhyung hyung stand in front of me. Oh wait! I am fully awake right? I look behind, it is my bed . The bed that I missed so much and my leg. My short, skinny leg. My hand, my hair my face. woahhh I can't believe this. I jump off the bed happily I follow Junhyung hyung but when I take off my pj I realized something... My 6 pack it looks almost 1 pack by now. 

"arghhhhhhh!!!!  my choco abs!! I will kill Woonie" Junhyung hyung pulling me to the sink. 

"hey hey, don't talk nonsense why you want to kill Woonie. You loss your 6 pax because of your laziness. You are not going to gym and these 2 days you eat like a hungry monster. And now you blaming others for the abs. You should grow taller and muscular at the biceps, so that you can look manly without taking off your shirt like me and Doo. We are Beast with 1 pax." My hyung proudly patting his infamous 1 pax tummy. 

 

In school 

Yoseob sitting beside me happily. I wonder why he is smiling idiotically in this blissful morning. 

"wae?" He spun at me and smile, made him look more dumb 

"Dongwoon made chocolate shake for me and rainbow pancake with lots of nutella poured on it. He also make milk patbingsoo for Hyunseung hyung and hyung cry in happiness. He is back. We lost our Woonie these 2 days. We only had our plain breakfast with toast and milk in morning and today the thing change. We are so happy. Kiki, since Im in the good mood I will give you a peek on Dongwoon's funny picture." Huh so I am incapable being their Woonie? but still I came closer to him to see the pictures. 

The pictures of Woonie doze off with wide open mouth, Woonie fumble on the staircase and Woonie with ketchup all over the face while eating pizza. When I see it carefully they are all pics of Woonie when I was in his body. Oh my goodness, he is making fun of me. I took his phone and deleted all the pictures. 

"You have no right to make fun of your brother. It is bad. Seobie is a nappeun hyungdeul." I mock him. he just pout. 

 

========================================================

years later

 

Dongwoon POV 

"Kiki that time we exchange I really really remember it and I never dare to whine or nag about my life. That painful experienced made me realize how much I love be a Dongwoon." 

"ne Woonie. nado~ but I hate you that time. You ruined my 6 pax. After I got back my body, I force my hyungs to accompany to gym from morning till midnight every weekends until Doo hyun decide to make a personal gym and had me a gym trainer that time." Kiki tell me the story again. 

"hehs such a drama queen. I only use it for 2 days and the 6 pax never obvious at in first place. You just make up story make me look guilty." I poke him at the hips. 

"whatever, but now in this current situation my hyungs want me to change with you. They said at least you get to have some good relationship with them before we got married. They still unsure whether you are capable enough to take care of me in future. So, I will live in you house for this week and you live in my house. They said that is guy thingy. Do they thing I am a girl or what?" Kiki got flustered and emotional. He is their princess but to call him a girl is too much. I know how his hyungs feel to let go their little princess to other man's hand. The same feeling when I agreed to let my hyungs married with those montrous twin. 

"I had my experienced before so it won't be very hard ne? but do you think they will shower me like you?" with that Kiki give me a powerful slap on my shoulder. It is painful, my Kiki is having more power now. 

 

 

============================================

"See that Myungie hyung, they want to change it willingly. If I know this will happen I will not made them change with each other last time." Sungjong cooed. 

"Ne.. Human's brain are complicated. I am lucky born as angel but luckier if I am not your brother." 

" I hate Myungie hyung. Yeolie hyung~~~" Sungjong run to Sungyeol arms. 

"Again Myungsoo, you made this baby sulk" Seungyeol sigh and rock his baby brother back forth to comfort him 

"ughhh spoilt brat, stupid Yeolie and bastard everybody." a thunder cross his front. 

"angel don't swear Myungsoo. Punishment!" Sunggyu who listen to him throw a thunder to him. 

"Yahhh don't burn me!!!!!" Myungsoo run for his dear life..

 

 

P/s :: double update... I want to finish this fic soon~ ^^ i don't check the grammar.. mianhe~