how about we exchange~

maknae confession

 

I try to make the world in the right side, but .. sigh no one will 'actually' listen to me. some just being nice nodded their head to not make me feel hurt but others will ignore me as soon as my mouth gaping a millimeter. 

"why….." 

"shut it. You are going to do exactly what we told you. We are your hyungs remember?" Again my hyung not agree with me. My little request but for them it was a huge thing. My eyes teared up, I tried to muffle my sobs but their ears are sharp like bunnies. 

"aigoo, see hyung. you made him cry again. don't be so mean to our dongsaeng. shhh Kiki don't cry. Doodoo hyung not scold you. He just just 'kindly' remind you that you must obey to your hyung's words. Remember the day that you disobey us, the consequence?You want it to happen again?" Junhyung hyung coax me. I nod my head. I remembered well about that day.  

Flashback… 

"Kiki, you have to wait for us until our class end ar-a? Don't go anywhere, just wait for us at the front gate then we'll walk together home." Doojoon ordered me to wait for him. ughhh did he know that I have to wait for an hour until their class end? my twin brothers are too much. They controlled me and not allow me to do anything by my own. Usually I will listened to them but today I want to watch my favorite Ultraman movie. This is the new movie and if I have to wait for them I will miss 30 minutes of the show. This is so unacceptable. 

"sh-shi-ir-reo…" I stuttered. I try to be brave. Ok fine, I actually don't have guts to object them but for the sake of my favorite ultraman I have to. 

"WHAT YOU SAID?" both of them widened their eyes upon hearing my objection. OMG… what had I done. None of human beings dare to object my gangster hyungs but I just did it. I tried to look away but failed. Junhyung hyung grab my chin and Doojoon hyung closed his face to mine. 

"You said what? repeat again? our dongsaeng now dare to talk back to us? Who taught you that you can say 'shirreo'? Is it that bad to wait for us to go back together and we can protect you along the way home. You know that umma and appa assigned us to protect you. What if you been kidnapped? you been ? or been …" Doojoon hyung yell at me. 

"Ahhhh hyungs are so annoying. I will go back with my friends. I can take care of myself. We only a year different, don't treat me like a baby. I hate hyungs. Doodoo and Junnie are nappeun hyungs." I stormed and pushed them. I run to my classroom with tears in my eyes. In the class I try to hold back my tear, so that my friends will not looking at me suspiciously. 

"Kikwangie.. why your eyes swollen? are your scary hyungs beat you anywhere on your skin? did they scold at you again?" My best friend Yoseob asked me. He is the only one that can read me and been my best friend since we are 6. For these 3 years he knew it well that how protective my hyungs are and on top of it he can tell that how scary my hyungs can be if anyone try to do something to their baby brother. They are known as the Kingka Duo.

"I lack of sleep. errr Seobie.. can you please walk me to home today? I want to watch my favorite Ultraman." I asked Yoseob. 

"You sure? I don't want to get into trouble with your hyungs. You did have their permission? Well I am okay with that, I also don't want to wait for Hyunseung hyung. I will told Dongwoon to wait for Hyunseung hyung and I will go back with you." I smile. At least I have someone to accompany me home. 

We walked together back. I don't care about my hyungs, the important is I don't want to miss my favorite movie. Yoseob told Dongwoon to wait for Hyunseung hyung. Dongwoon whined because he don't want to wait alone but he can't let his 'pretty' Hyunseung hyung to walk alone. Poor maknae. ahhh his faith is same like me, we can't say no to our elders. 

So, here we're. Me and Yoseob were walking hand in hand to home. We chit chatting happily until I arrived at Yoseob's house. We separated, my house is a block away from his. Yoseob asked me if I need him to accompany me because he knew that I never walk alone even for a millimeter. I shook my head and I was telling him I am okay alone. Then we waved goodbye. After parted with him about 10 meters away I could feel that someone follow my back. I was sweating. ughh be brave Kikwang, your stupid sense only I try to calm down but it didn't work because the footsteps was getting nearer and nearer. I was so scared, I really wish that my hyungs are here, they are annoying but this time is the time when I needed them the most. I fastened my pace but before I could arrive my home and shout to the maids 'open the door' a pair of hand grabbed my shoulder from the back and push me to the wall. 

"cutie kitty. are you lost little kitten?" ahhh I know him. He is Yonghwa-hyung, he is my hyungs' rivals. Next to him I can see Hongki-hyung, Jonghun-hyung, Jonghyun-hyung, Minhyuk and Jungshin. 

"Errrr ani-yo sunbae. I-I-I err just arrive. My hyungs is playing hide and seek with me. See.. they are at the back of the tree." I try my best to not look afraid. I know they will pay the revenge to me since the last time my hyungs beat them because of the gangs thingy. I don't want to get involve in their matters but what to do, I am 'related' to them. 

"Hmmm nice try. We actually saw your lovely hyungs at the class before we decided to bunk. Luck on our side, we meet you at here. Cutie bunny, no wonder they are being such a protective bastards protecting your ." Hongki hyung spank my and I yelped in pain. I wanted to cry badly but I hold my tears. I don't want to make them more excited by crying to them. Come on I have to be brave, I have to keep my hyungs' pride as the Kingka Duo brother. 

"Don't you dare to lay a finger on me. You know the consequence." I kicked Yonghwa's shin and made him scream in pain. I smirk in victory but when I saw his hand on the air ready to slap my face I closed my eyes tightly ready to earn the painful slap. 

But I don't feel any stinging pain at my face.I open my eyes slowly. I saw a hand hold Yonghwa's hand from slapping me. I saw a fierce Doojoon hyung holding it tightly before throw him away and give a square punch on his jaw. Junhyung hyung on the other hand beat the rest of the gang mercilessly. I could feel a pair of arms pull me into the embrace and calm me who is trembling in fear. It is Dongwoon's. He came with my hyungs and Hyunseung hyung. The bullies then run off from the scene to save their butts. I could feel the sharp glares from my hyungs. A word from Junhyung hyung can be heard echoing the whole street. I was afraid to even look back. Junhyung hyung cannot hold his anger anymore and the best thing to do is obey his order. 

"INSIDE!!!!" I was so shocked. My hyung never raised his voice to me. They are scary and bad boy but they never show that side at me. Seeing I just stand freeze on the spot Dongwoon walk me to the front gate and asked the maid to carry me inside. (I was so light back then and my maid can carry me) Then my twin brothers follow at the back. They said something to Hyunseung hyung and Dongwoon before bow to them.

end of flashback 

 

and from that day i am forbade to go anywhere without my hyung at my side or at least Dongwoon (because if I with Hyunseung hyung or Yoseob the risk will be higher. They are pretty and feminine according to my dorky hyungs.) *sigh*  

======================================

Dongwoon POV

"Bwo?? You are not allowed to go to the amusement park with me alone? they want to follow? errr did they think I will do bad thing to you?" I asked my Kiki. Thinking the Kingka Duo following us is like a nightmare and even worse than every scary things in the world including the pirate ship. 

"Ne Woonie. hajiman… hyung said, he will let us play alone if you bring them partner to play. or else they will tag along in every rides." ahhhh I know what he meant. Doojoon and Junhyung actually had an eye on my hyungs since long time ago, but they are too ego to confess while my hyungs being like always they pretend to ignore the twin Kingkas when they are actually stalking them everyday and gossiping about doojoon and junhyung at home. 

"I understand.. err hang up first. I need to fix hyungs' bedroom light or else they will sleep in my room tonight, you know how much the 'girls' hate dark. bye Kiki see you tomorrow. tell your hyungs I will bring my hyungs tomorrow." I can hear the giggles at the end of line. must be none other than that 2 kingkas. 

"Woonie~~ palli.. change my light here. I can't live in the dark. all the bugs will crawl out in the dark. you must protect us Woonie~" Hyunseung hyung join Yoseob hyung nodding their head and wailing like a kids. urghh being the 'only' man in this house is really headache. i blame them for giving birth to the hyungs that have pretty face like girls while me, my look is 100% boy and i hate it more when the hyungs really make me the man of the family while them… should i call them girls or ahjumma that non stop wailing and nagging. ughhhh.  Our parents always going abroad for the business things and they assign me to look after my brothers. Yeah they really make me LOOK AFTER them or in other word they treat me like their butler or maid. ughhh. 

"Then you just fix it by yourself. by the way, can I know why you  brought all your pillows and plushies to my room? If you are afraid of the dark then I'll fix the light, so you can sleep at your room." I ask my hyungs. 

"Ani-yo, even you had fixed them we still want to sleep here. Yesterday I heard HyunA told me that lately a boogie man always come around this place and if you are been caught by it, it will you till dead. You don't want your hyungs to be the victims ne? The moment umma and appa send you to taekwondo you already know you have a big duty in keeping our safety and be our bodyguard ne? Shut your mouth already, tonight we will sleep in your room until the boogie man been caught and you just… errr sleep on the couch there beside the door." arghhhh now the prettiest 'sister' Hyunseung ordered me to sleep at the door. Hey, umma and appa gave each of us a king size bed and what the hell I have to sleep on the couch. My back will hurt then. 

I go to their shared room. Yeah 4 out of 7 bulbs had broken. This must be because of the pillow fight they had yesterday but come on, with 3 bulbs the room are still bright. Yes my 2 hyungs share their room because they are afraid to be alone, so umma and appa decided to break the wall that separated their room and make them as one big room with 2 bathrooms. (we don't share our bathroom because each of us have different taste in our bathroom decoration.) Why can't these 2 bastards told the maids to fix the bulbs? ughhh they like to order me to do everything. After fixing I go back to my room and see the 2 are lying comfortably on MY bed. I sigh. I tug them with the thick blanket and corrected the way they sleep. They move a bit and opened their eyes to see me. 

"Shhhh just sleep hyungs. Boogie man will come if you not sleep at this time." I scared them. It is cute to see their eyes widened in horror upon hearing boogie man been mentioned. 

"D-do-don't-t you dare to s-s-say t-that" Hyunseung hyung stuttered. It makes me more excited to more. I chuckled and with that Yoseob hyung slap my arm lightly. 

"I will not say it anymore but under one condition. You two hyungs must accompany me to Lotte World tomorrow. I have promised Kiki to bring you two since the Kingkas will allow us to go if I bring you two together, so you must follow me arraseo? Or.. I will not sleep at here and call the boogie man to come. He like the scared kittens like you two." I threat them. It is working that way. Both of my hyungs groaned in annoy but they just agree with me since they are sleepy and they don't want to hear about the boogie man. Then few minutes after that I can hear the soft snore from them after I sang lullaby to them. It is tiring when I have to sing the lullabies to them every night. Come on I am the maknae but they always make me this way.   

==================================

I ran toward Dongwoon and his 2 hyungs. I hug him and we jump together excitedly. How much I miss him because of the different grade,he still at the middle school while me and Yoseob had move to the high school with the others. This makes our times spent together become lesser. Dongwoon also don't have to walk his hyungs home anymore because they will walk with me, Doodoo and Junnie hyungs, besides all the rivals of my hyungs had turned and become the allies with us. So eventhough we walk alone, we still have them to protect us. 

"So hyungs, we want to ride roller coster. Here you take my hyungs here and take care of them ne? heee I miss Kiki hyung so much" Dongwoon pass his hyungs to my hyungs. Before we got to go free from my hyungs, Doodoo hyung warn him if anything happen to me they will not hesitate to beat Dongwoon. This make me feel so bad toward my favorite maknae because of my hyungs' behavior. So with this we separate our own way. Doojoon hyung with Yoseob hyung and Junhyung hyung with Hyunseung hyung. My hyungs are cheeky, they like those 2 hyungs but they just being the ego bastards to confess. ughhhhh.

 

the first ride is roller coster, then ghost ride, then bumper car, pirate ship, etc etc etc and we end up by taking ferris wheel. 

"Woonie~~ why you being so moody this morning? when I arrived I saw your sour face first." I asked my Woonie about his grumpiness this morning. 

"ughhh none other than my hyungs matters. They were waking me up at 5.00 a.m. to buy groceries for the breakfast. They want to pack the lunch box too. just imagine a good looking young boy like me had to wake up for his hyung's stomach. so sad right?" I chuckled a bit by his whine. His hyungs sure the troublemakers but they are way better than my over protective hyung right. I wish I was in his condition, at least I will free to do anything I want and can be more tougher and protect the hyungs rather than be a 'prisoner' been guarded by 2 fierce hyungs. The thought of their scary faces enough to make me shiver. 

"But.. woonie, at least they let you to freely go anywhere like a bird. They allow you to go shopping for groceries alone, they allow you to cook every food you like and they even let you go to school whenever you want. unlike me, hyungs never allow me buy groceries in the market especially when there is crowd during the sale, they also won't allow me to cook unless the maid had already chopped all the vegetables and meat plus they will supervised me cook, they don't let even a drop of oil to burn my skin. They also never let me go to school alone, they will walk me till I reach my class and every 10 minutes they will text me and make sure I am alive. Still I think you should be glad Woonie~" I told him all the suffer I had. I choose to blurt it out in the ferris wheel because I know somehow, my hyungs are tailing me since the beginning. at least in this ferris wheel we are alone and no one can eavesdrop us. 

"Hurmmmm we both suffer. Being a maknae never pleasant right? But.. I want to be like you. See how concern the Kingkas Duo toward you. They don't let your skin burn because of the oil spillage while me, can you see the bruises and all the burn skin because of the houseworks. That two hyungs force me to do all the maids thingy because they said maids is like intruders, they don't trust our maid to clean up their room and even their toilets I have to clean them with my own hands if I refuse they will tell umma and appa that I bullied them. Insane right? They collaborate to make me suffer. Really troublemakers" Dongwoon sigh few times. It is hard to be him but I think it is more harder being me. 

"I wish we can exchange, so that we can tell whose the worse" I chuckle, he followed and ruffled my hair. 

"I wish too, but it is impossible ne? Ahhh we had come to the end, palli get down I think I have to head home right after this. The es need their beauty sleep in 45 minutes and your hyungs there already glare at me. scary though" I look to the direction of Woonie's index finger point. Yeah my 2 fierce hyungs and the 2 pretty hyungs are waiting for us. They seem enjoy themselves. They have cottoncandy with them too. I run to my hyung and grab from them the candies. They don't bother about my action. They even playfully ruffle my hair. Then we separated with Woonie's siblings. A long day but fun~

 

but without their knowing, fairies had heard Kikwang's wish. 

"you heard him? he wants to exchange. this is fun." the skinny little fairies fly to his hyung.

"Yah sungjongie, don't bother about them. besides you can't do that because your power is not enough to do that kind of magic and I don't want to help you." Sungjong pout to his hyung. Then he fly to another older hyung that he think can help him.

"Sungyeol hyung, you are the kindest. you will help me right? you will help me to exchange Kiki and Woonie's souls right? your magic is the best unlike that grumpy Myungsoo hyung. he is no fun and his magic power is more a less same like me but always brag that his level is higher" Sungyeol chuckled when he saw Myungsoo hit Sungjong head. That maknae deserve that. however, since he loves pampering the maknae so much he just comply to maknae's wish. He knows that his magic not very strong enough to make the soul and body to exchange for long time but for the maknae to have some fun it is sufficient. 

"I will do that." Myungsoo widen his eyes. this is too much. If Sunggyu (the eldest fairies brother) knows he will get mad because they are not reached the age to use the magic to the human yet. They will get punish later and worse is the hyungs will not only punish sungyeol and sungjong but they will punish Myungsoo together because they are sharing the same wand. Any misuse of the wand is their responsible. 

"andwae!!! I don't want to get the punishment later. If you insist to do that we better ask Woohyun hyung. At least he is not scary like Sunggyu or Kenyan hyung" right after that, Myungsoo could feel a hand smacking his back of head. It is non other than Dongwoo. 

"You call me what L? aiigooo. yah! I came here because Sunggyu want me to check on you 3 whether you are using the wand to make some inappropriate thing but luckily you aren't. So, I heard something about exchange body and soul. who are you going to do that?" Sungjong excitedly tell Dongwoo about that. He made his best puppy eyes that no one on earth can resist. 

"Fine, I will help you but you must report on me all their activity when they get exchanged. And once they realize they have to love their own life more than the others life the magic will automatically been cancelled. You 3 must be their guardian. arraseo?" Myungsoo sigh. He hate to be a guardian on the other hand, Sungjong and SUngyeol happily accept the task. With that, Dongwoo swing his wand…. the magic started~

 

 

AN :: i like Kiwoon so much. I wrote this story few weeks ago. i hope you will like it. will make it few chaps only since I have no time to think for long story~