Chapter 3

Worlds Collide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

,,It’s a plaesure to see you after such a long time, Your Highness,” the man said without any kind of emotion in his voice or expression on his face.

Bora stared at him, her eyes wide opened, still not able to process the sudden shock so quickly. She was looking at the face of the traitor. Of the traitor and a rebel, who once was the bodyguard and the best friend of her brother. However, four years ago, this man had betrayed the Crown Prince and his unlimited trust, revealing himself to be nothing more than a spy of the Baekwoon Group. He was never a friend, he never cared for Lee Yeong, he just wanted to get as close to him as possible to stab him in the back in the end.

Among the many names the court ladies in the palace used to call him was also ,,the man with a stone heart” and that’s because while they were swooning over him for his beauty, he never cared, he had never even given them a single look. The court ladies, however, had no idea how eloquent was the nickname they had given him. They weren’t the ones who had to truly suffer because of Kim Byung-yeon’s cold treacherous heart. It was Lee Yeong, who still had an open scar on his heart from the night when the treason of his childhood best friend had been revealed. At that night, Lee Bora had made a promise to herself never in her entire life to forgive Kim Byung-yeon.

,,Traitor.”

She spat out this single word with such hatred and disgust that even Lee Yeong wouldn’t be able to express his loathing for this man better.

,,Will you answer my question?” he asked, not caring about her anger at all.

,,How dare you ask me such a thing? Do you really think I would tell you? You treacherous dog!”

,,Tell me or I will kill you,” he said, still no emotion in his voice, even after the insult the Princess herself was surprised about. She didn’t even realise how it slipped from . However, it expressed her feelings perfectly, so she didn’t care.

Kim Byung-yeon was never the one to waste to many words so she wasn’t even surprised from his direct threat. She wanted to play for time,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter