Chapter 2

Worlds Collide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was looking at a white expressionless mask, the exact one she saw on the face of the person in the woods. The shock made her suddenly jerk away from the white face.

The person behind the mask didn’t seem to care, he straightened up and stood in front of her.

,,I will ask you three questions,” he said stoicly, ,,if you answer them, I promise not to hurt you.”

Bora found the voice familiar, although she couldn’t quite recall where or when she heard it, nor whom it belonged to. 

,,My first question is, tell me everything your brother knows of Baekwoon Group. Does he know any of our members? Does he know in which places do we hold our meetings? Does he know about our strategy?”

She knew immediately she had to keep shut, although it terrified her like nothing up to that point in her life. If she was dealing with the Baekwoon Group, she wasn’t going to say anything about such things, in of that putting her in grave danger. She wouldn’t let her brother and her country down. The voices of her upbringing were clearer in her mind than ever before. She knew what was her duty as a Princess. She would rather die than help these bloodthirsty rebels.

So the only thing she could do right now was playing for time.

,,Why would I answer you? I don’t usually speak to people who try to chase and abduct me. Let alone when they are some monsters in creepy white masks covering their faces.”

She expected him to argue, or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter