Chapter 7

Black Meets Pink : Cold Night and Cherry Blossoms (JenSoo University AU fic)

Image result for korean mt

Jennie is ed.

It's the biggest day of her life and she is absolutely ed. She did not expect for things to go down like this. Not in her wildest imaginations. And she has imagined this day to come hundreds of times.

It was Friday. The day before the blind date that Seulgi invited her to. She wasn't getting her hopes up but Seulgi promised Jisoo Kim will be there too. Anyway, her last class for the day just dismissed and she was suppose to go shopping with Seulgi. When suddenly she was kidnapped.

Yes. Kidnapped. But don't worry! Jennie is safe. She cried, yes. A lot? Big yes. So did the other freshmen students she was with when they removed the bags from their heads and found themselves in the basement of the College of Social Science's building.

Their seniors were standing in front of them having the best time of their lives. Obviously. Turns out this was just an elaborate prank they've arranged to 'welcome' the freshmen. It was also a very effective method to gather them all in one place.

"I told you this was too much." One of the seniors told the society president out of concern.

"Worse than last year? Nah!"

So, unprecedentedly, Jennie is now stuck in a van going to the beach sitting with an exchange student from Thailand named Lalisa Manoban who barely speaks Korean or English for a retreat. She was actually looking forward to this but it's such a bad timing!

And that's just the beginning of how Jennie is ed.

The next day, Jennie woke up to the WORST HANGOVER EVER. She can't remember how much exactly did she drink that night but the headache pounding against her skull is telling her a lot. College retreats are suppose to be whack but is it really this worse?

"Ugh my head... granny~" Jennie whimpered. She looked around the room. It looked like the battlefield after a war: full of dead people. Not to mention the awful smell. There's puke in her hair, tastes like puke, worst of all she smells like puke! She was about to cry if only the Thai girl did not scare her.

"Good morning Jennie!" Thailand greeted. Impressively, she was already up and well and neat. She's even brushing her teeth. Meanwhile everyone is still dead from last night's beer tournament.

Jennie squinted her eyes trying to remember but Thailand already beat her to it.

"Friend! Lisa!" She pointed at herself. "Last night winner! Yeaaaaah!"

"Oh.." Jennie remembers now. Thailand was the last man standing. "Wow, that is utterly impressive." She said out loud. How can she even be brushing her teeth right now while Jennie's skull is about to explode? Anyway there's no time to be asking that. There's elsewhere she needs to be and that is A.S.A.P.

Jennie tried to get up but the migraine is just too much she just started crying. "Oh my god help!"

--

Three hours later. After a series of more crying and some more vomitting.

Thankfully, there's a gift shop nearby where Jennie had asked Lisa to go buy her a new shirt to change into. Jennie was worried at first if Lisa could do it given that she can barely speak Korean. It may have taken her an hour but she successfully came back with the shirt eventually. By the time Lisa came back, Jennie had already taken a shower.

"Okay now?" Lisa asked holding a white shirt that says, I Heart Ulsan.

Jennie nodded. "I'm feeling better now. Thanks, Lisa."

Lisa smiled, glad that she could help.

"Are you go back? Seoul?" Lisa asked after a while.

"Yes. I have a blind date and I'm running late."

"Blind date?"

Jennie stopped in the middle of tying her hair into a ponytail. "Mhm! Wanna come?"

"Yes!"

--

It took another hour for the bus going back to Seoul to arrive at the bus stop. Jennie was still feeling a bit queasy and is in danger of puking again during the ride. Fortunately, she didn't. Thank the heavens for that! The shower helped. And coffee.

The entire ride, Lisa was just smiling cluelessly at Jennie. It was weird but Jennie wasn't in the mood to have a conversation in broken Korean so she let Lisa be. At least Lisa seems to know that too but still trying to be friendly.

When they arrived, they were already 20 minutes late. Jennie was catching her breath. Just a tip: do not run if you just had a bad hangover. You might not be able to handle it.

"I'm sorry I'm late!" Jennie apologized immediately and bowed multiple times. Also a big no after a hangover. Although Lisa followed suit and immitated her but she's okay.

Seulgi approached them immediately. "Who is this?" She asked referring to Lisa.

"Hi! Lalisa Manoban!" Lisa introduced herself cheerfully to Seulgi.

"What the hell, Jennie?"

"Sorry! We just came from retreat and I had the worst hangover this morning and she was a big help! Plus I thought it would be fun to tag her along."

"Fine." Seulgi tucked her arms across her chest. "You and your ugly shirt ask them."

Taking the challenge, Jennie turned towards their table and the first thing she saw is Jisoo Kim. Feeling queasy did not help with the sudden nerves she's feeling all at once. Jisoo had her arms and legs crossed, wearing the shortest skirt and heavy makeup, and staring directly at Jennie so menacingly it scared her. It felt like Jisoo could see right through Jennie's bones.

You already know the rest.

And that is how Jennie ended up vomitting into Jisoo Kim's dress. She's so ed right?