Chapter 11

Black Meets Pink : Cold Night and Cherry Blossoms (JenSoo University AU fic)

"Holy ! What happened to you?"

Seulgi's voice almost outpowered the noise inside the cafeteria when she arrived. Lisa, who was already there, scrunched up her nose and frowned sharing the same sympathy with Seulgi as they both look at their friend's puffy eyes. Jennie had been crying her eyes out last night. Obvioiusly. Jisoo Kim will never speak to her again. But more than anything, Jennie was crying because she felt bad. Jisoo did not do anything wrong to deserve that kind of treatment last night.

A murderer's daughter? Jennie thought. She was a hero!

"Sweetheart, I thought your date went well." Seulgi pried and took a seat opossite Jennie. Refusing to talk, Jennie just looked at Lisa which the foreign girl took as a sign for her to speak in Jennie's stead.

If you're thinking how the hell will Lisa be able to fulfill her spokesperson duties for Jennie, well you have officially underestimated Lisa's communication skills. The foreign girl just simply shook her head and uttered the following words, "Not that. But cannot talk."

Seulgi on the receiving end of the information did not want to pry even more if Lisa's going to tell her about it. So she just took it and left it at that. She's starting to regret why she even came here at the cafeteria in the first place. But Seulgi couldn't go anywhere else at the moment. It is lunch time after all. And she has a meeting with the Student Council right after the break. So it was better to stay within campus premises.

"Fine. Anyway, it's too bad you weren't able to make it to the club last night. Jisoo left early though, but Lisa and I had so much fun."

"Ah, fun!" Lisa clasped her hands together, remembering last night. "I miss fun. Dancing all night."

"Right? You should have been there, Jennie."

Jennie couldn't tell them why she wasn't able to show up. She did not want to start rumors and gossips about the incident that she had just witnessed. When Jennie was still in New Zealand, she wanted to come to Korea because she wanted to meet Jisoo Kim. When she finally enrolled to Yonsei, she had no idea how she will even approach Jisoo Kim. And now after everything that happened, Jisoo Kim wasn't who Jennie expected at all. She realized she doesn't know her aside from the things she read in the news three years ago. A lot of things must have already changed.

But then again, it's not like Jennie made a very pleasing impression. And to be perfectly honest, Jennie's been nothing but a creepy fangirl.

--

Jisoo completely skipped class for the next three days. Perhaps she waited for a call from Chaeyoung or a text but Jisoo's pretty sure Chayoung's grounded right now. She expected too much. And she would've skipped another day of classes again if it weren't for her roommate. Joohyun's has a bit of an irascible personality. She's considered a beauty within the campus too but her visuals contrast her hot-temperedness and geeky personality. She probably stabbed a classmate in middle school with a pencil because they kept tugging her and asking for answers. (Actually that was Jisoo Kim. Shhhhh!) But despite that, Joohyun has a very soft heart. In conclusion, Joohyun got fed up of Jisso moping around and wasting college tuition. And that is why, Jisoo is now on her way to class or else Joo would have broken her neck and pulled her arm off. (She has a black belt in Judo.)

Outside the lobby, a fancy sports car parked upfront is taking everybody's attention. Jisoo's eyes automatically rolled and she was about to turn back around. But if she does the guy who is currently emrging out the car will probably just come upstairs and inscessantly nag her.

"Yoh!" The guy waved, obviously at Jisoo, with that wide smile and his dimple showing.

On the corner of her eye, she saw another familiar face she's dreading to see. 'Vomit girl is here.' A groan came out of Jisoo's throat like it was an instinct. And because this is obviously a dormitory for girls, apparently the rich boy with his fancy car is charming enough to cause a commotion. The girls started gathering up, squealing.

"Oh my god! Chanyeol Park is here!"

"Oi, Kim!" Chanyeol called. He strides swiftly through with his long legs towards Jisoo. Just when Chanyeol thought the girl he came here for saw him and waved, Jisoo passed by him like he did not exist and went straight to Jennie.

"Let's go." Jisoo said nonchalantly and linked her arm with Jennie. Confused, bewildered and obviously in shock, Jennie was rendered speechless and almost immobile until she felt Jisoo tug at her as they walked away.

Chanyeol on the other hand just exhaled a big sigh. "That girl. When will she stop ignoring me?" He muttered to himself.