Chapter 13

Black Meets Pink : Cold Night and Cherry Blossoms (JenSoo University AU fic)

Image result for dorm room for two

When Jisoo found Chanyeol comfortably lounged on her bed--his toes hanging off at the foot of the bed because her bed is too small for a giant like Chanyeol--she would've ignored him like she did earlier in the morning. But no. She can't ignore the fact that this smiling giant IS ON HER BED.

"Great timing Kim! I was just about to order pizza!Chanyeol beamed, clueless at what's about to hit him in the face.

Jisoo's fist.

"Why the are you on my bed?!" Jisoo roared while Chanyeol was crouching on the floor in pain. "Joo?! Why would you let him on my bed!?"

Joohyun did not even turn to see what happened when she answered. "Where else was I suppose to let him sit? Definitely not on my bed." She said.

"I can't believe you would punch me in the face Kim!" Chanyeol who is still holding his nose because of pain, managed to stand on his feet towering over Jisoo. "Why would you do that?" He yelled.

"Why are you even still here?"

"Because you keep ignoring me!"

"Can you guys please take all the yelling outside? I'm trying to watch something here."

Joohyun made a gesture with her hand, basically telling them to go away, kicking them out of the room. Jisoo and Chanyeol figured that going outside would be better. There are house rules in this dormitory after all and one of them is to keep it down. Which reminds Jisoo, that boys aren't suppose to be inside their dormitory. So she started kicking Chanyeol's  to go outside, which Chanyeol complied while complaining.

"You don't have to literally kick me out the door!"

"Just walk!"

--

Finally they were outside the dormitory. Chanyeol suggested they go to a nearby convenience store because he wasn't able to order that pizza and he's hungry. Jisoo waited outside the store, sitting under an umbrella covered table. thinking about lunch earlier.

--

"What are you, the mean girls?" Jisoo's eyebrows were knitted together the whole time at lunch. She panned her eyes at the three girls in front of her. When Jennie said she wanted Jisoo to have lunch with her she did not assume there were going to be two other parties at the table.

"Yes. On wednesdays we wear pink." Seulgi replied as a joke. Jisoo knows Seulgi. Well, not personally. Seulgi's a part of the student council and moreover, she's from the College of Business and Economics. The same college Chayeol is in too. This girl is rich. So normally, everybody in Yonsei knows who Seulgi Kang is.

"We do?" The foreign girl who introduced herself as Lisa, perked. Jisoo thought, if Jennie can be naive, this one's even more so.

'So these are Jennie Kim's friends.' Jisoo mused. They were all there at the cafe during that blind date thing so at least all of them are familiar faces.

"Don't listen to them." Jennie said after laughing at her friends. "We don't have a dress code."

"I didn't know the cafeteria was this crowded." Jisoo observed, looking around the premises. It's not her first time here in the cafeteria but the last time she was here, business did not look this booming.

"It wasn't." Seulgi answered while filing her nails. "But since Jennie comes here often, a lot more students came here more often too."

"Really?" Jennie looked flustered. "Don't you mean it's because Jisoo Kim is here that's why the cafeteria is so full?"

"Sweetheart, it's even more crowded today you can barely find a seat because both of you are here." Seulgi explained. "Well... it's because all of us are here." She added and smirked, feeling good about herself.

Jisoo did not pay attention before but when she did, there were a lot of whispers and murmurs talking about this certain table they were sitting in. Most of them are in shock. Understandable. But there are still other foulmouths blabbering. Jisoo had no idea Jennie was the new girl everyone was talking about. No wonder Taeyeon invited her to that blind date.

On one side, Jisoo heard a table full of boys say, 'Wah Jisoo Kim is here too with Jennie Kim? I'm going to come here everyday from now on.'

On the other side, a table full of girls were muttering, 'What the ? Jennie Kim is friends with that ?'

In a table behind her, she heard a conversation go, 'What happened to Chaeyoung Park?' 'Who cares? It's good riddance for her.'

Jisoo but laugh at everything she's hearing. She chuckled, which seemed out of nowhere for the three girls she was with.

"You laughed." Jennie said, naively smiling. "This is the first time I've seen you laugh."

"It's nothing." Jisoo noted. "I just find it funny how pathetic people can be." She added and smiled as she continued on eating her lunch.