Wardrobe Malfunction

My ert Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few months after the welcoming party of our debut, we were participated on the Gajo Daejun.

Since we would do a parody of old songs, then the theme of our dress was vintage.

I was still not recovery yet from a shock upon seeing our costum for today. It showed a pretty good amount of our skins. Literally, on the midriff. And then it had a slit-up on the one side to show one of our leg.

Then our hairdreser-unnie came and looked at me very thoroughly. I blinked. Then she pulled my hair and yelled at her assistant, "Bring me the wig!" The Wig? 

"You need a wig, Seohyun-sshi. Your hair does not fit the whole theme. " She put the wig in me. A short wig. I looked at my reflection on the mirror. Then decided that I liked it.

Well, until I saw the evil Oppa again.

Oops, I forgot he's there too.

I still engrossed with my mind, as usual, when he suddenly popped up in my face. Literally, because he was standing so close, too close in fact, with me.

"Hmmm...." He raised his eyebrows at me, "Are you cutting your hair, Hyunnie?"

I step one or two backward. "Anni, Oppa. This is a wig."

He moved forward. And I moved backward. Until my feet touched a wall. Oh no!

He moved his eyes over my body, from head to toe. And I swore, he stopped a great deal of time on my exposed midrift.

"I like it." He said mischiefly, "Omo, You're y!"

I was stunned. And since I was only 16

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter