The Young and The Restless

My ert Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 It's me again!

Kyu-Oppa is in the guest room with Hae-Oppa. Uh, I guess. Since Taeng-Unnie found us on the couch  few hours ago and decided that he was given too much time on cuddling me.  (Oh my, I swear I was pinkish when I heard Unnie said that.) Then Fany-Unnie laughed and told me that I must forget a T-Rex Oppa at the moment.

Uh, yeah, hmmm, T-Rex Oppa.

So I remember one particular event back in 2008 when we performed together on the dream concert. Well, nothing much on the stage, not like 2007, but lots had happened back stage.

First, when we practiced the song, and I was appointed as our Oppas' keyboardist. Yoong-Unnie and Youngie-Unnie both protested, said that it was not safe to let me practice with them, in particular because Kyuhyun-Oppa was one of the lead singers. Then Sica-Unnie said that she would come with me to the practice and watched the process, and uh, glared her icy stares to whoever dare to  tease me.

Therefore, while T-Rex Oppa was around and sometimes I found still send that predator stare at me, he was never approaching us close, knowing that a mad Jessica was nothing as cute as her usual appearance.

But then, I went to the bath room for a while, and when I got out, somebody tapped my head softly and whispered in my ear, "Changed your bodyguard, heh? This one is fiercer, I salute you." He paused and softly traced a finger to the side of my cheek. "I like to see you in shorts by the way. It fits you."

I was shivering badly, oh no, where my Unnies when I need them? Then thanks God, we heard Sica's voice on the background, "Hyunnie, where are you?"

Then my T-Rex Oppa took his finger off my face, winked and flew from the scene.  I hold my face, it was warm suddenly. And oh, did I call him my T-Rex Oppa? (Oh well, he was, he still is, so yeah, I should just give up on that, right?)

Secon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter