Tootsy War

My ert Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[*Door opens* "Oppa!.... Oppa?" *Door closes* "Why did he ask me to bath if he is sleeping again?"

*a ruffle sheet* "Whaaaa..... that's my thong! Oppa!!!" *A smack at one's head* "Hmmm, Hyunnie..."

*another sound of a ruffled sheet* "Oppa?"]

Urghhhhhh..... why did he asked me to take a bath this early and then he went to sleep anyway? I still have to smack his head again because he didn't put back my thong back and rub it to his nose instead while sleeping.

Whaaaa.... why do I feel my cheeks become warm? Am I blushing? Thanks God he's sleeping.

Anyway, time to continue my notes on what happened when I was 19. 

When both of our groups were being paired together. From commercials to charities.  And there was one event that I remember quite clearly: the blood donation campaign.

I was among the soshis who donate, because most of my unnies were under normal weight. Therefore I was the last one to join my unnies and my oppas on the shooting.

When I came there, almost all of them were already bundled together in a mess that anyone started to call as Super Generation. Then in few seconds, hands were tugging and pulling me to that bundled as well. Sungmin-Oppa pushed me to the chair beside him and I heard somebody whined in the background. I was pretty sure that's was my returning T-Rex Oppa. But why he was that whiny?

And then there was a break, I plopped beside Yuri-Unnie who automatically pulled me into her hug. Sometimes I like being the maknae, because I have eight unnies that would protect me under their wings, in particular against an evil force like my T-Rex Oppa.

Hmmm... he's not that bad actually, his hug was also warm.... eh, Hyunnie, why did you said that?

Hmmm... he's not that bad actually, his hug was also warm..... eh, Hyunnie, why did you said that?

Uh, anyway, the shooting went halfway without incident. Only once strange moment when we took the photoshoot for the ad when I saw Siwon-Oppa and Kyuhyun-Oppa shoved each other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter