Bridge: One Quiet Morning

My ert Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't know why I let him dragged me here. Really.

But that's probably one thing I never understand about the relationship that we have. Actually, I never understand why we are in a relationship at all. Duh!

Anyway, he's inside taking our orders. Without asking what I want as usual. But I'll bet he gets exactly what I like.

Well, maybe that one of the things that has made me feel comfortable with him.

Uh, Comfortable. Yeah. I actually do. It just..... he cannot know it.  Or his inner T-Rex will re-appear.

Sometimes (duh, Hyunnie, you're admitting again?), I am okay with that side of him. Especially when I had that monthly moments. You know, the ones when you feel ugly so you need a ert Oppa to remind you that you, at least for him, are attractive.

But sometimes, I want to keep this Barney Oppa. Sweet, lovable and protective.

Uh protective? Um, yeah, if Barney can even scare anyone.

[*tap* "Yah, Oppa! You scared me!"

*a chair being pulled closer to the other one* "I have to, you always lost in your own world when you're with that book."

*one smiles "Oppa is jealous with a book?"

*one shrugs* "I am jealous on anything that take away your attention of me."

*a stolen kiss*

"Oppa!"  "What?"

*one pouts* "You steal again."

*one smirks* "I will until you tell me why you have that kind of thong!"

*a smack*

"Ouch, why?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter